Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Former Versace Model Credits Youthful Looks To Drinking His Own Urine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Former Versace Model Credits Youthful Looks To Drinking His Own Urine (381 Views)

8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health / Why You Should Drink Your Own Urine. / This Is The Health Benefits Of Your Own Urine + Urine Therapy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Versace Model Credits Youthful Looks To Drinking His Own Urine by donaldeke(m): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
A former model is crediting his youthful appearance to drinking his own urine, flushing it into his rectum and rubbing it onto his skin.

Troy Casey traveled the world posing for high-fashion labels, including Versace, back in the 1980s and 1990s before becoming a life coach.

The 55-year-old says he’s been able to maintain his model looks and physique thanks to a daily dose of his own pee.

“I drink my own urine every morning — I call it hair of the dog!” Casey proclaimed in an interview with News Dog Media. “The feeling is electric.”

The former fashion darling first heard about urine therapy — known as Shivambu in Ayurvedic medicine — back in 2004.

Soon after, he decided to sample his own pee and was pleasantly surprised.
https://www.reporterswall.com/former-versace-model-credits-youthful-looks-to-drinking-his-own-urine/

Re: Former Versace Model Credits Youthful Looks To Drinking His Own Urine by TundeWX: 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2021
sad
Re: Former Versace Model Credits Youthful Looks To Drinking His Own Urine by Perfecttouch(m): 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
I know some die hard fools as fans will follow suite
Re: Former Versace Model Credits Youthful Looks To Drinking His Own Urine by fidelmarshal199: 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
Is it only me that didn't see the youthful look? A 70 years old Charly boy even look younger than him

1 Like

Re: Former Versace Model Credits Youthful Looks To Drinking His Own Urine by Ayofaks(f): 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Yuck! undecided
Re: Former Versace Model Credits Youthful Looks To Drinking His Own Urine by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 23, 2021
How can one drink his own waste products? That practice is very unhealthy and toxic. He looks good for his age though. He just need some personal grooming (shaving). angry
Re: Former Versace Model Credits Youthful Looks To Drinking His Own Urine by muheeb01(m): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
I know your own urine can be used to remove spell spiritually but this one I no understand o...don't try this if you know you're having one or two infections or stds oo to avoid reinfection

(1) (Reply)

Hospitals To Drop HMOs Jan 31 Over Poor Tariffs, Debts / When To Worry About Low Blood Pressure / 10 Effective Home Remedies To Treat Stomach Ache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.