Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign (5177 Views)

Peak Nationwide Breakfast Café Returns With More Nourishment And Fun! / Peak Milk Rewards Families In The ‘Make It A Peakmas Every Morning’ Campaign / 12 Days Of Peakmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by Seun(m): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
It is the season of giving and when we give, chances are we will receive! This Yuletide season, Nigeria’s leading dairy brand, Peak Milk has unveiled #ShareLoveShareNourishment as part of its annual Christmas campaign tagged Peakmas, a series of activities spread across Nigeria to ensure consumers have a December to remember.

Peak Milk launched the Peakmas campaign to encourage people to give to others, no matter how little, this season.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by Seun(m): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
Speaking on the ongoing campaign, Peak Milk brand manager, Oluwafeyisola Alabi, said that with the #ShareLoveShareNourishment campaign, Christmas season will be more wonderful than before.

“As a Company, we want to celebrate the festive season with our consumers by showing them that we love and appreciate them. We believe that throughout the year, there are people who have shown themselves to be good and true and deserve to be rewarded.
“Hence with this campaign, we are encouraging our consumers to make someone else’s Christmas better and in return, be rewarded with the protein nourishment they need to for a healthy and active this season,” she adds.

To participate in the campaign, consumers are required to simply share love with a friend either through gifts and acts of kindness or just by simply being there through tough times, share pictures of themselves and who they showed love to, and in the caption, talk about the kind of love shared. Then tag your friends and Peak Milk, using the #Peakmas hashtag.

For a fair engagement, 20 winners will be selected at random and rewarded with Peak Milk (Nourishment) in a box and N20, 000 worth of shopping vouchers.

SPONSORED THREAD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by Haakeem(m): 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by Flexherbal(m): 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
Peak Milk launched the Peakmas campaign to encourage people to give to others, no matter how little, this season.

Nice one!!!
Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by Jestin: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
Christmas jolification
Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
I'm interested o. Biko.

Modified: I've read the requirement and have lost hope jare. I don't even have any single resources to show love to myself not to talk of showing it to others.
Good luck to all the participants.

I'm out. cool

Seun:
Speaking on the ongoing campaign, Peak Milk brand manager, Oluwafeyisola Alabi, said that with the #ShareLoveShareNourishment campaign, Christmas season will be more wonderful than before.

“As a Company, we want to celebrate the festive season with our consumers by showing them that we love and appreciate them. We believe that throughout the year, there are people who have shown themselves to be good and true and deserve to be rewarded.
“Hence with this campaign, we are encouraging our consumers to make someone else’s Christmas better and in return, be rewarded with the protein nourishment they need to for a healthy and active this season,” she adds.

To participate in the campaign, consumers are required to simply share love with a friend either through gifts and acts of kindness or just by simply being there through tough times, share pictures of themselves and who they showed love to, and in the caption, talk about the kind of love shared. Then tag your friends and Peak Milk, using the #Peakmas hashtag.

For a fair engagement, 20 winners will be selected at random and rewarded with Peak Milk (Nourishment) in a box and N20, 000 worth of shopping vouchers.

SPONSORED THREAD
Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by Laegbe05: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hmm nice
Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
Happy Christmas!!!!

This money will definitely make my Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by money121(m): 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by ignis: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
I don't understand.
Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by Enjoykoko: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by Dukio: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
Beggers invade group undecided
Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by sirblend: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
Herdsmen leaves group.
Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by Dukio: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Derailers hijacked group

1 Like

Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
SCAM As Usual......

1 Like

Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
Typing
Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
Dukio:
Derailers hijacked group
Boy.
Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by Ademola47(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
Innovative...
Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by armadeo(m): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
I shock as I see the op.

Na sponsor sha

2 Likes

Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by Panda7(m): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
se.un is now drinking peak milk wa ooo. sad
Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by OldNairalander(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Do give away

Since 2020 I never drink liquid milk
Chaiii
Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by IDRWFB(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
K
Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by Ttjj: 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
Oh
Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by Jaculze(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hmmmm... Seun created a promotional thread

Okay o. I like my Oraimo earbuds and it is the best ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2021
Seun:
It is the season of giving and when we give, chances are we will receive! This Yuletide season, Nigeria’s leading dairy brand, Peak Milk has unveiled #ShareLoveShareNourishment as part of its annual Christmas campaign tagged Peakmas, a series of activities spread across Nigeria to ensure consumers have a December to remember.

N
Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by tafat: 1:05am On Dec 24, 2021
No be small thing, almost every brand is doing promo now, that's how I learned of the start with a win promo by Nescafe, you get to win instant gifts of upto 200k just by submitting their empty sachets. Isn't that just wow?

Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by handsomeyinka(m): 4:58am On Dec 25, 2021
S
Re: Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign by Ayo081(m): 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2021

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Food Time Table / How To Make Delicious Akara (bean Ball)..what I Had For Breakfast Yesterday! / Restaurant Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.