Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,308 members, 7,853,428 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Royal Q Frequent Questions And Answers . What You Need To Know - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Royal Q Frequent Questions And Answers . What You Need To Know (262 Views)

Trading With ROYAL Q BOT Literally Changed My Life / How To Make Passive Income Trading Crypto With Royal Q Robot / Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Royal Q Frequent Questions And Answers . What You Need To Know by 2CQP3k1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
*Royal Q Q&A*
Call or whatapp
Me
Patrick
081 34 59 58 90
*1. How much is the Royal Q bot fee?*
� USDT $120 for a year

*2. How much trading fees does Royal Q charge?*
� 20% from the profit only
(Atleast 20% gas fee in royal q app)

*3. Minimum fuel?*
� USDT $20 ( 20% Trading fees will be deducted from here)

*4. How much is minimum capital for trading on Bina nce/ Ho ubi ?*
� USDT $120 is minimum starting capital

*5. I don’t have experience in trading, how can I make money in Royal Q?*
� For beginners you can use Royal Q Copy
trade and earn stable income.

*6. How much profit can I make?*
� Roughly 0.1% - 5%a day, Cryp to is 24/7 hence 10% - 50% or even more a month (Depending on cryp to market)

*7. What’s is the risk?*
� Best part there is no risk on Royal Q because your capital and profit will be in your own Bin ance / Houbi account, the bot have no access to your funds and the bot does not make loss, only paper loss/floating loss because Royal Q bot trades on Spot Market.
Go tru all this and tell me wat u tink
Also if u have data and time?
Check YouTube for reviews from others.
If u ok?
We can work together

* FAQ*

*How much can I expect monthly?*

Conservatively between 15 to 50 percent per month (bear or bull seasons).

*P.S* Please know this is a worse case scenario. The *ROYAL Q* bot has recorded huge gains in excess of ten times the average returns especially in (bull markets).

*How much Do I need to trading Start?*

Only $120 at least.

*Does it take long to set up this bot?*

No set up takes less than 35 minutes

*How am I sure this will work for me?*

The ROYAL Q bot is for anyone and everybody's profiting regardless of class, religion, age, academic background or race.

*Can I withdraw my money at anytime?*

Ofcourse, Yes you can, ROYAL Q bot does not hold deposit, your money is in your exchange account always.

*Is this better than giving my money to people or online companies to trade for me?*

As you know, many online companies and individuals have promised heaven and earth, in the end 99.9 percent of the time they have scammed people of their hard earned money. But with the ROYAL Q bot you will always remain in control 24/7. ROYAL Q is the game changer and nothing comes close to this innovation.

*What does the ROYAL Q bot help me do in summary*

The ROYAL Q bot helps you to be in control of making money from the cryp to currency market without being an expert. In simple English, You will be able to print your own money from the cryp to market without stress.

*Do I need to be an expert?*

No, with ROYAL Q many newbies have said they will recommend this even to their grandmas because it is very easy to understand and use. 90% have declared it profitable in their first month.
*WHAT IS ROYAL Q*

*ROYAL Q* Is a software robot created to read and trade on the world's largest EXCHANGERS... *BINA NCE* or *HU OBI EXCHANGE* ✅

*BIN ANCE* and *ROYAL Q* are two different platforms. All you need to do is connect your *BIN ANCE* exchange API to interact with the *ROYAL Q bot.*

*Bin ance* is the WORLD'S LARGEST and most trusted CRYP TO EXCHANGE; HU OBI EXCHANGE is also one of the world's best cryp to exchanges.

As our adoption increases. Many Crypto fans will choose ROYAL Q to do AUTO TRADE ON BIN ANCE.

BEST TRADE DEAL EVER: {80/20}

*Your Capital is safe* because the client does not need to deposit the trade *CAPITAL to ROYAL Q.*

Your hard earned money remains in your Bin ance account hence you do not lose control or access to your funds at anytime

*BIN ANCE* allows *ROYAL Q* to connect to the API, it is able to read trades and complete BUY AND SELL PROFITABLE TRADE ORDERS AUTOMATICALLY WITHOUT HUMAN INTERVENTION:

*The ROYAL Q Bot is able to make a trading profit of 0.1% - 10% per day and 3% to 300% per month.* At other market days we are able to make 2% to 5% a day. We have also seen trade triggers on certain assets of up to 23% in a day, so it all depends on the chosen algorithm of particular trade assets.

Call or watapp
Me Patrick
081 34 59 58 90

(1) (Reply)

5 Small Scale Business Plans Bundle / Starting A Concrete Pole Business In Nigeria / The Simple Way To Do E-commerce That Pays You 300k Pure Profit Monthly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.