Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends (40121 Views)

Mr Macaroni Gifts 500K To Family Of Jumoke Oyeleke Killed At Yoruba Nation Rally / Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends / Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by nachisunday(m): 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ebubechuwku:

I no follow you fight bro... grin grin grin no vex...
no wahala bro we day together to knw each other @nachistarsunday2001@gmail.com or iamnachistar on ig
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by Gbagura: 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nairaland keep making shim more popular.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by brain54(m): 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

Abi make I start to dey do like bobrisky ni whether I fit blow, heard he also started as a musician
Guy

You go end up as Barbie Las Las...
No worry!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bobrisky is better than all migerian crooked, pastors, politicians and buhari. Atleast He is not a hyporcrite..
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by baby124: 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bobrisky how far Oye? Be like she miss the knacking you de give her. So is Bob now a lesbian or woman wrapper with mighty gbola? grin
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by Nyascobar1414: 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kriss216:
[s][/s] Not your business.
You can decide to help people and keep it to yourself... That's your business.
Mind your business!
As you said earlier, you love to see her pained...
Una be like 5and6
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by Nyascobar1414: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kriss216:
Any senseless post is my business... I hate nonsense.
Johndagr8t
No one nose tomorrow..
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by Nyascobar1414: 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Folabifreeman:
I remember those days in Unilag when Idris was still a Broke gay and he used to stay in Shodeinde hostel @NewHall

Is he really a gay?
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by dmbb: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Solutionmaster2:
That's very nice of him, more blessings.
Business people learn how to structure your business to run effectively without your presence or supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 3k this Xmas I will send you the ebook that will guide you to structure your business after now it goes back to 5k and you will also be added to a free business group that will help you learn more
Point of correction, he is a lady not a man
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by gistmega: 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
the thing tire me. I been day expect to see one huge trailer of rice and stuff. for all the millions and billionaire neigbours na these one be the brags?
Beebah2000:
Can't you help them quietly?
Must u post it on social media??
Any small thing way them wan do for people, them must post am.
Noise maker. tongue

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
Stop posting this man stories here. It's irritating and annoying.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by Prince001(m): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
Can't you help them quietly?
Must u post it on social media??
Any small thing way them wan do for people, them must post am.
Noise maker. tongue

I bow ooo. I guess that's something a lot of Naija enjoys which is very bad! Imagine in my old student association we trying to help some of our mate then I suggested we shouldn't talk about d amount or who pay what in order for some of our mates that still struggling too not to feel bad cos they can't assist too. As u can imagine they go against cos most of them like to show off! We rise by lifting others don't mean to published it for the world cos u are helping!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by izubext007: 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
This small thing .........ware.........after all the money wey Dem dons dash u since this year. .........no body like Cubbana hate.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by Gkemz: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
Shitty drama queen king.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by Truvelisback(m): 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kriss216:

Any senseless post is my business... I hate nonsense.
Omo this boy nose don turn Meme.

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by gnhpowerhouse: 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
ukehnonny:
Bobrisky can never do a thing without announcing on social media. He practically lives his Life for the gram. I don't know if he's paying Nairaland for all these publicity.
. What U type is not funny
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by Freelane33(m): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
Shmmmmmm

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
No wonder the dullard president said that you guys has a short memory and can act funny sometimes. So, this girl is no longer the homo; all of you had been bashing and trolling and insulting online just because he showed up a few bags of rice. I fear for una generations! Seems like una like carrots more than una futures. Una shame dey catch foreigners in this forum

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by gazza07(m): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nice one bob
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by hexenbiest: 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
Lovely! Meanwhile y'all can enjoy your detty December via the Start With A Win Nescafe promo, when you sumbit 8 of it's 3 in 1 sachets at any of their redemption center, you stand a chance of winning 200,000 Naira and other exciting gift items. Don't be left out.

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by nachisunday(m): 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
chigoziri2403:
Tonto dike, what do you have to say

Are they borrowed gifts?
dont disturb my tonto pls. She is busy enjoying her xmas in peace bob is there chasing clout with borrowed charity
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by mywells: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
And some idiot would be pulling him down,tonto dike and co what are you giving out to families and friends just making noise like empty vessels money they dont have just to pull bobo risky name down. God keep blessing you bobo risky.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by Kimiso(m): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
Thandiubani:
Detty December: Bobrisky Shows Off The Items He’s Sharing To Family & Friends As Christmas Gift (Video)

Male barbie, Bobrisky has said he will make Christmas a happy one for his friends and family members.

The crossdresser took to his social media page to post some of the items he's planning to give to friends and family members.

His act of generosity has been hailed by Nigerians.

His post read:

"Sharing Christmas gift for my family and friends. It’s Christmas in few days ❤️"

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXyIOLDIM8qeTDtwrPH0S9sLQ34SH8ttO3cLx40/?utm_medium=copy_link

Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGfZIH7eX58
whether you help the people or not,..mr bob you are still entering hell fire
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by chigoziri2403(m): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
nachisunday:
dont disturb my tonto pls. She is busy enjoying her xmas in peace bob is there chasing clout with borrowed charity
How do you know Tonto is enjoying her Xmas?
She is looking for the next family to divide with her voice notes
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by clothingonline(m): 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
Affordable watch Dm with pics payment on delivery
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by Agricmoney(m): 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
ok o

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by Signum(f): 1:05am On Dec 23, 2021
Aufbauh:
Just thinking what would have their life be if there was no social media?

Most of these online show off are function of low esteem seeking public appraisal.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by Frenzy01(m): 4:52am On Dec 23, 2021
Carry on brother.. Nothing do you ma.. At least you extended a good gesture unlike some people

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by koolaid87: 5:38am On Dec 23, 2021
Aufbauh:
Just thinking what would have their life be if there was no social media?

Most of these online show off are function of low esteem seeking public appraisal.

Oga, those ppl who will go home with the bags of rice wont care if its attention seeking gesture. They'll appreciate it and bless him.

Some folks will also be influenced to follow suits by this "public appraisal "
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends by keypha1: 7:44am On Dec 23, 2021
Onyinye Satan bu ife efu, it better that I did not eat than accept gift from 3rd deep sea menber.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Agoda's Birthday: 'I Go Dye' Celebrates Wife's Birthday With Cute Pics / Yinka Quadri Shows Off His Grandchildren / Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.