Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,338 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

What Car Is This? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Car Is This? (1198 Views)

What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? / Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? / What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Car Is This? by Fayrouzz(m): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
I have seen this car only twice in lagos.

First, i saw one along Guinness at Ogba/Ikeja.

I liked it and thought it would be a civic... But it wasn't.

Saw another one today around Gbagada and saw the "Accord" tag on it.

I have searched and discovered that it says that falls within 2005-2008 but this is different from the regular accords in Nigeria, the EOD, DC and the rest.

Please, Which Accord is this.

Or what year.

And why is not popular in Nigeria?

Re: What Car Is This? by McLizbae: 12:02am On Dec 23, 2021
That is the Europe version of the accord, from 05 to 07.

6 Likes

Re: What Car Is This? by Oluromantic: 7:45am On Dec 23, 2021
Who told you it's not common. Do you go out often at all?

2 Likes

Re: What Car Is This? by Fayrouzz(m): 8:42am On Dec 23, 2021
McLizbae:
That is the Europe version of the accord, from 05 to 07.
Ohh.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Car Is This? by Fayrouzz(m): 8:46am On Dec 23, 2021
Oluromantic:
Who told you it's not common. Do you go out often at all?
I told myself o.

As i am about to go out now, i am sure of seeing at least 10 EODs and 10 DCs but i am not sure of seeing even 1 of this.

I would naturally think that the car isn't popular like the above mentioned ones.... At least, in lagos.

3 Likes

Re: What Car Is This? by McLizbae: 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
Plus, that car is basically right hand drive, except for the very few that were specifically made left hand drive.

So, most of it here in Naija are converted. And we all know the hassle that comes with conversion now... I guess that why people avoid it.
Re: What Car Is This? by Angrygoat: 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
Acura tsx 2005 ,pls make use u buy the luxury version that has dvd,navi.(European version of honda luxury). Its a nice car,sleek design,but super slow 169hp eod engine 2.4ltrs. Very slow tortoise car. How to know a right tee, the handbrake will be on the left,and Park,gear change indicators lights wil be facing passengers side,instead of drivers side.

1 Like

Re: What Car Is This? by nurey(m): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
Angrygoat:
Acura tsx 2005 ,pls make use u buy the luxury version that has dvd,navi.(European version of honda luxury). Its a nice car,sleek design,but super slow 169hp eod engine 2.4ltrs. Very slow tortoise car. How to know a right tee, the handbrake will be on the left,and Park,gear change indicators lights wil be facing passengers side,instead of drivers side.

Acura TSX or Accord Europe has a 200 plus horsepower far higher than NA accord though the k24 engine looks alike but they are different.

And the 2.0 k20 engine is 217hp and more powerful than the K24

1 Like

Re: What Car Is This? by nurey(m): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Fayrouzz:
I have seen this car only twice in lagos.

First, i saw one along Guinness at Ogba/Ikeja.

I liked it and thought it would be a civic... But it wasn't.

Saw another one today around Gbagada and saw the "Accord" tag on it.

I have searched and discovered that it says that falls within 2005-2008 but this is different from the regular accords in Nigeria, the EOD, DC and the rest.

Please, Which Accord is this.

Or what year.

And why is not popular in Nigeria?

It is a nice car yo own not popular because

The accord is from Europe and we don't import much sedan from Europe compared to America.

In America it is badge/offered as an Acura which is more upscale than Honda product which makes it more expensive than Accord

2 Likes

Re: What Car Is This? by Fayrouzz(m): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
nurey:

It is a nice car yo own not popular because

The accord is from Europe and we don't import much sedan from Europe compared to America.

In America it is badge/offered as an Acura which is more upscale than Honda product which makes it more expensive than Accord
Ohh. I get it now.

Thank you.
Re: What Car Is This? by skywalker240(m): 11:06am On Dec 25, 2021
European spec for EOD

(1) (Reply)

(solved)Pls Help My Camry 2004 Rear Tyre Makes Noise And Skips At Low Speed / Top 10 Car Brands Most Likely To Kill You / Lets Get Those Cars Repaired On Garri Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.