Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,831 members, 7,851,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Pinnick Confirms NFF Met Mourinho For Super Eagles Job - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pinnick Confirms NFF Met Mourinho For Super Eagles Job (20104 Views)

Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job / Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" / Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pinnick Confirms NFF Met Mourinho For Super Eagles Job by Kenneth10110(m): 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
paulolee:
Jose to coach dis super eagles?? azin mourinho in Africa football? wats ur budget size bcoz m sure he would be chilling n coaching from an expensive suit in Dubai..
all funds paid by the NFF n dts is not even part of his huge salary..
oga pinnick, try de cut ur coat according to ur clothes...
una de talk asif d mourinho go win worldcup after all d billions wey una go spend..

They spoke with Mourinho not to coach the eagles but about giving them hints about a good coach i think his assistant while he was in Madrid.
Re: Pinnick Confirms NFF Met Mourinho For Super Eagles Job by Godispeace: 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
Na window shopping Mouriho dem do na, dem no kee person grin grin grin grin grin
Timoleon:
Nice joke.

Ordinary $50,000/month that was Rohr’s salary was owed for several months, na Coach wey una no fit afford una won Dey price? Were you window-shopping?
Re: Pinnick Confirms NFF Met Mourinho For Super Eagles Job by Buharidgeneral: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
He be like say Pinnick don change weed
See him face
Re: Pinnick Confirms NFF Met Mourinho For Super Eagles Job by frankmoney(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Pinnick is joke .... Why do we even need a foreign coach ?

1 Like

Re: Pinnick Confirms NFF Met Mourinho For Super Eagles Job by COMPAQ(m): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
Insidenaija:

https://newspremises.com.ng/pinnick-confirms-nff-met-mourinho-for-super-eagles-job/
Mourinho that has never managed a country before. It’s now Nigeria that will decide to try that with first Pinnick must be on cheap drugs.

1 Like

Re: Pinnick Confirms NFF Met Mourinho For Super Eagles Job by Sheriman(m): 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
3minssex:

What is interesting about oni of ife and his wife separating? If you want them to post about it, why do you have a problem with them posting tonto dike? Tonto dike is more popular and relevant than oni of ife as long as social media is concerned.
That guy has been spamming on every thread. I don't know his reason for doing that. The guy no get sense abeg
Re: Pinnick Confirms NFF Met Mourinho For Super Eagles Job by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
We are not going anywhere until we lose this idiot Pinnick.
Re: Pinnick Confirms NFF Met Mourinho For Super Eagles Job by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
The biggest obstacle to success of Nigerian football is Pinnick.
Re: Pinnick Confirms NFF Met Mourinho For Super Eagles Job by Realhommie(m): 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
paulolee:

I tire o....abi dm wan do black Friday discount shopping with mourinho?
Their discussion with Mou wasn't to come coach the SE. It was basically to get his input based on the man they're looking at which i believe is that Paseiro or something.

How all of una go just think say NFF won hire Mou na? Or una just dey catch cruise ni...
Re: Pinnick Confirms NFF Met Mourinho For Super Eagles Job by Realhommie(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
COMPAQ:

Mourinho that has never managed a country before. It’s now Nigeria that will decide to try that with first Pinnick must be on cheap drugs.
Why all of una dey get the article wrongly though?
Re: Pinnick Confirms NFF Met Mourinho For Super Eagles Job by Ttjj: 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lol
Re: Pinnick Confirms NFF Met Mourinho For Super Eagles Job by Electroweb(m): 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
This is the most amusing thing I read today. Thanks to NFF for making me laugh after a hectic day.
Re: Pinnick Confirms NFF Met Mourinho For Super Eagles Job by Omodua(m): 12:45am On Dec 24, 2021
Insidenaija:

https://newspremises.com.ng/pinnick-confirms-nff-met-mourinho-for-super-eagles-job/
Amaju Pinnick is a mistake. A distraction. You appointed interim coach to tinker the team and present formidable team for the Afcon taking place in few Weeks time. You are not encouraging him but causing distraction with One Oyibo coach and Jose Mouringho. Meanwhile, local league has been in Limbo. No structure. And Enyimba is already shortchanged by North African team by being disqualified. He was never proactive. Nor took interest on the matter which is his primary constituency.
This man is a waste and lacks managerial ability. A conman.
Our league is dead. But he prefers chasing half baked coach who can't be compared to our local coaches because of his greed!
Re: Pinnick Confirms NFF Met Mourinho For Super Eagles Job by Dijeh5101: 1:29am On Dec 24, 2021
Dijeh
Dijeh Exchange �surest plug ��� Hello chiefs welcome to DIJEH EXCHANGE I buy BTC at good rate 550/$, BULK/UNIT NO RIPPING ❌ Remember is not by rate but buy who will deliver, feel free to message me on my WhatsApp +2348162382217 I also buy all type of gift card at yummy � rate PayPal and cash app are also available at sexy rate
Re: Pinnick Confirms NFF Met Mourinho For Super Eagles Job by Nicepoker(m): 5:07am On Dec 24, 2021
For recommendations. That was how Wenger brought us rhor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Guinea, Mali: AFCON 2015 Group D / Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio / Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.