Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio (20086 Views)

See All The Unwanted Records Arsenal Have Broken After Losing 4th Game At Home / Arsenal Have Paid Mesut Ozil £8,000 A Minute For NOT Playing This Season / Chelsea Have Today Completed The Signing Of Striker Gonzalo Higuain(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Omooba77: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
Arsenal have completed the signing of Jakub Kiwior, here we go! Contracts are being signed with Spezia, fee in excess of €20m with add-ons. 🚨⚪️🔴 #AFC

Understand Kiwior has agreed personal terms on five year deal — medical will be completed in the next 48 hours.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1616413126580133889

20 Likes

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Omooba77: 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
2 players in 8 hours and less than £50m paid, good business........

Very down, Arsenal will make him a big star.......

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by ItooWorWor(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Omooba77:
2 players in 8 hours and less than £50m paid, good business........

Very down, Arsenal will make him a big star.......

Without champions league grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Omooba77: 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
ItooWorWor:

Yes, we will be there at the end of the season......

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
Omooba77:

Yes, we will be there at the end of the season......
which season?.. you think say champions league na moi moi?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by naijapikin2(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
It's about to go down.

When I look round

Forget about the other clubs

Arsenal are the "man" in the "city"

Arsenal are the "man" with the" chest"

Arsenal will be the ones to "pull" their "liver"

Arsenal will still drink the "dry-gin" (chelsea)

See you on top in week 38
. insha Jehovah

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Omooba77: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hopeba:

Arsenal will definitely make Champions league..........

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Nostring: 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
ItooWorWor:

go sleep

22 Likes

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Ballzproblem2: 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
h
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Ekpekus(m): 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
ItooWorWor:

Una own nor dey pass this banter...
grin
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by kennyz247(m): 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
nice one
but why defender again?
Ateta pls get an good Atacker for us oooo

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Oluwadare316(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
Orisirisi something, so arsenal wants to win epl with these strange names. Here we go Welcome to the emirates Mr kiwi omo ibadan. lol
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Luckysbab: 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
What's his position?
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by MarveworldG: 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
Good
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Iseoluwani: 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
Otilo

Chelsea will be buying over hyped players, I just pray Chelsea goes on relegation. They have made football uneasy for their fans, now I just expect every club to beat us, so when I check NL or LiveScore I expect to see Chelsea lose..

9 Likes

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by atobs4real(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
GOOD ONE FROM ARSENAL

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by theophorus(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
Okay ooo.

Abeg who go sign me? I want dey play for Epl as Side Hustle.

And All my Kids go play for Epl come still win 'Ballonndor'
Isee!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Angelfrost(m): 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hopeba:

Arsenal has already sealed UCL qualification as it stands...! They aren't dropping out of top 2.

Only debate is if they can hold on to first position.

Great signing so far... At least they aren't squandering money like some clubs! tongue

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
When your club signs a player you do not know about before, just go to Google and check the player out. From the videos you watch of his performances, you can now judge. All these money Chelsea is bankrolling Brighton with are for players unknown two to three seasons ago.
Cucrella
Caicedo
mitoma
Trossard
Mac Allister
Neal Maupay e.t.c
They buy, groom and sell. Instead of paying that much why not go get them yourself?

Meanwhile go and check out this PLAYER ONLINE come back and tell me you're not impressed with the few displays you'll see.
Be reminded that no one knew Martinelli (£6m), Saka & SmithRowe (Academy), Ramsdale, Tomiyasu e. t. c are cheap buys..
NL is full of kids. No surprises.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Crumbian: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
Team Mudryk - wey our coach scout but we no see money buy am - is overrated. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Monumenter(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
That's nice congrats

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Ruggedniggaone: 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by WibusJaga: 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2023

OK. But they have to beat Man U this Sunday else...
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Angelfrost(m): 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
Luckysbab:
What's his position?

He's a Centre back... But, I hear he can further up as a defensive midfielder.

I thought a back up for Odegaard would be their top priority now. That midfield without Odegaard is like Chelsea's without Kante, or Pool's defense so far without VVD!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Crumbian: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
theophorus:
Okay ooo.

Abeg who go sign me? I want dey play for Epl as Side Hustle.

And All my Kids go play for Epl come still win 'Ballonndor'
Isee!

Wake up Joseph, God say make I tell you say make you go buy crayfish come. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by owiko(m): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
This is a good time to be Arsenal fan. Up gunners

8 Likes

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by orohbiro(f): 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
Arteta dey waste arsenal money Wenger won't be happy

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by gasparpisciotta: 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hope both signings will be better than $100m Mudryk

7 Likes

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by Numerouno94(m): 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hopeba:

Not an Arsenal fan, buh Arsenal has got that spot in the bag.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by perdollar(m): 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
Come May 2023, u WL b EPL, FA Cup and UEL champion. We WL give u guns in our Arsenal to gun down enemies starting from d demonic red devil. We r proud gun runners

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio by sprints1: 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

He's a Centre back... But, I hear he can further up as a defensive midfielder.

I thought a back up for Odegaard would be their top priority now. That midfield without Odegaard is like Chelsea's without Kante, or Pool's defense so far without VVD!
what of Fabio viera and smith Rowe from what I understand Smith Rowe can play there.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas / World Cup 2018: Referees For Quarter-Final Matches Revealed! / Liverpool VS Mancity: 3 Key Battles Featuring Mane, De Bruyne, Vandijk, Sterling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.