Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,124 members, 7,856,500 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money (52075 Views)

Port-Harcourt Hotel Serial Killer: Protest By Youth & Women As Killings Increase / Sister: Nikky Dora Killed In Port-Harcourt Hotel, Worked There, Not A Prostitute / Protesters Carry Placard Blaming Victims Found Dead In Port-Harcourt Hotel (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by finishmatter: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
Marry them are your peril

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by shogsman(m): 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Yeah. The guy who can't show me where the lady posed as a seller magically leaped to the conclusion that I support rape of men by women therefore I am a pedophile. Intelligent thinking isn't one of your strength, is it. I like how your mom and dad raised you well but your first recourse is insults of others and their parents. What a great job your parents did. They must be proud of birthing a mistake like you cheesy
You're a pedophile,a rapist and a rape apologist, you're a disgrace to men,I hate people like you with passion because y'all lowlifes,I don't go around insulting people except they are people like you

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Babapyro: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
habsydiamond:
open the page in Nigeria constitution where e dey and I won't argue with u anymore. Women are presume to be a weaker human being. For a woman to be convicted for rape, a man must be involved and she's the accomplish
Now I see why the guy dey para for you lot, are you dumb or what,look at the crap you just mentioned,no country in the world excludes women from rape charges against men, don't you people read or relate to the world

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
cyborg44:
Oga why the insult. I just dey express my own opinion

No be me insult you o. I dey tell you make you no mind the guy wey dey insult you. Na shogsman. Body just dey pepper am.
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
[quote author=Babapyro post=108749739]
You sound like a typical unexposed Nigerian who lacks basic understanding. The news is pointing to someone yet you dey talk trash. Just so you know, hundreds of women have been jailed for sexually assaulting men so it happens, you sound like you could rape somebody truly[/quote

I don't believe a story just because a claim is made. It doesn't matter if the victim is male or female. I need to more proof than just claims. Please sue me.
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
shogsman:

You're a pedophile,a rapist and a rape apologist, you're a disgrace to men,I hate people like you with passion because y'all lowlifes,I don't go around insulting people except they are people like you

Cry and cry more tears. As if your hate does anything to me. The guy is claiming a victim and I don't believe him. Boohoo.
I don't believe in JuJu so I cannot believe that the guy was lured to a hotel with any substance. Why can't he just be robbed there on the spot since a substance was used instead of taking him to a hotel where she might be caught on camera or seen by someone who knows the guy? Why should the lady use substance to rob him and still go pay for a hotel when she can take him literally anywhere else since he was under her influence? Lol. Mugu.

Most people on Nairaland are dumb and can't think. You are one of them. And I am happy daft people like you hate me. It shows I am not a fool that can't think just like you.
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Ishitinyourlife: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

No be me insult you o. I dey tell you make you no mind the guy wey dey insult you. Na shogsman. Body just dey pepper am.
You're a true simp, a friend of mine was drugged last year by girls pretending to be markerters and robbed and sexually assaulted ,the 2 girls are still in jail now, some bastards like you try to talk it down then and turned it on my friend too ,thank God justice prevail, people like you that supports rape needs to be stoned out of the community, and yeah If you openly support rape it makes you a rapist,so I wouldn't be surprised if you have done this once or twice before
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by shogsman(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Cry and cry more tears. As if your hate does anything to me. The guy is claiming a victim and I don't believe him. Boohoo.
I don't believe in JuJu so I cannot believe that the guy was lured to a hotel with any substance. Why can't he just be robbed there since a substance was used instead of taking him to a hotel? Why should the lady use substance to rob him and still go pay for a hotel? Lol. Mugu.

Most people on Nairaland are dumb and can't think. You are one of them. And I am happy daft people like you hate me. It shows I am not a fool that can't think just like you.
I hate you because you're a rapist who sees nothing wrong with rape, people like you should be thrown to out of the country

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ishitinyourlife:

You're a true simp, a friend of mine was drugged last year by girls pretending to be markerters and robbed and sexually assaulted ,the 2 girls are still in jail now, some bastards like you try to talk it down then and turned it on my friend too ,thank God justice prevail, people like you that supports rape needs to be stoned out of the community, and yeah If you openly support rape it makes you a rapist,so I wouldn't be surprised if you have done this once or twice before

Did they take your friend to a hotel? Look at clowns talking. The day you guys start using logic I will believe you. And because someone is a victim doesn't mean the person cannot be blamed for being a victim. Those who were swindled by MMM are also victims but it was also their faults.

Nairaland and emotional arguments lol.
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by habsydiamond(m): 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Babapyro:

Now I see why the guy dey para for you lot, are you dumb or what,look at the crap you just mentioned,no country in the world excludes women from rape charges against men, don't you people read or relate to the world
https://www.nairaland.com/6888914/what-law-says-rape#108367662 try going through first
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
shogsman:

I hate you because you're a rapist who sees nothing wrong with rape, people like you should be thrown to out of the country

Lol mugu. I am definitely not in the country so I don't think like cows like most of you do. grin cheesy
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Oceanblaze(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
donbachi:
U wey go dey scrub bottom pot.u no know sey u go chop sand.
That one na when you dey chop dirty food wey sand dey inside na
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by shogsman(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

I don't believe in JuJu so I cannot believe that the guy was lured to a hotel with any substance. Why can't he just be robbed there on the spot since a substance was used instead of taking him to a hotel where she might be caught on camera or seen by someone who knows the guy? Why should the lady use substance to rob him and still go pay for a hotel when she can take him literally anywhere else since he was under her influence? Lol. Mugu.

I have 2 degrees and a post graduate degree you pedophile,one in criminology. I've traveled the world and I'm pretty sure I'm a million time more versed and versatile than a lowly rapist. An idiot who doesn't even understand premise or the first thing about Intel gathering is calling some people dumb on this platform.
Don't expect much from a pedo anyways

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by seyz91(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
Even the jargons story looks untrue

Unknown substance kee you there

Vagina people only need and use yansh, kpekus and bress draw men to their grave and nothing else

Aonkuuse:

https://www.facebook.com/101816821688622/posts/403002451570056/?app=fbl

Source: https://salemreporters.com/matured-lady-sexually-abuse-man-cart-away-his-handset-and-money-in-portharcourt/
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
shogsman:

I have 2 degrees and a post graduate degree you pedophile,one in criminology. I've traveled the world and I'm pretty sure I'm a million time more versed and versatile than a lowly rapist. An idiot who doesn't even understand premise or the first thing about Intel gathering is calling some people dumb on this platform.
Don't expect much from a pedo anyways

Story. This one is acting as if whatever he says here has weight lol. You are taking yourself way too seriously. You have no importance in real life. Your words don't matter there. It is on Nairaland you want to start acting like your words matter.

Look at the kind of worthless twits I am engaging. Lmao
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Ishitinyourlife: 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Did they take your friend to a hotel? Look at clowns talking. The day you guys start using logic I will believe you. And because someone is a victim doesn't mean the person cannot be blamed for being a victim. Those who were swindled by MMM are also victims but it was also their faults.

Nairaland and emotional arguments lol.
This one na complete idiot o, can't you read, you want to blame someone for being a victim,which kind of unfortunate lunatic is this for Christ sake,do you even know what the word 'victim' means

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Carloslehder: 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
habsydiamond:
Not recognized by law say woman rape u or molest u... Oga u are on ur own oo...it's very difficult for me to believe this oo.. How sure are we that this guy did not consented to what happened. Its possible that he took the girl to am hotel and it back fired. Majority of the ashawo out there have bachelors in stealing and robbery in addition to their hutle. . Some even have advance degree in assassination
You people are just completely stupid,u no go school ni

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ishitinyourlife:

This one na complete idiot o, can't you read, you want to blame someone for being a victim,which kind of unfortunate lunatic is this for Christ sake,do you even know what the word 'victim' means

Yeah. Someone can be blamed for being a victim. Stop being an idiot. Why are you so pained I don't agree with you. MMM victims are also blamed. Get that into your thick skull.

If you want me to believe this story, find the girl first and hear her side. I am sure she will tell you she preyed on the guys want for sex. That's how those grift work. You can die of anger if you like. I don't know how that will help you here. cheesy cheesy

Please give me the definition of a victim and show me where it says in the definition that they can't be the cause of their own misfortune. Emotion will not help you. You will only get more frustrated arguing with me if you are not logical.
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Carloslehder: 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Story. This one is acting as if whatever he says here has weight lol. You are taking yourself way too seriously. You have no importance in real life. Your words don't matter there. It is on Nairaland you want to start acting like your words matter.

Alaye shut your trap and stop saying crap jare, you dey support rape and you still don't know you don fuvk up, oloriburuku . Do you know how difficult it is to make money,not only did they sexually assaulted him ,they stole from him again, FYI I know the guy that fell victim to this crime and officers are Hot on those girl's chase,why do you think they want to drag them to court.
You're definitely uneducated and I'm sure you're in one corner in abule egba,cos if you live here in the USA which is what I suppose you want to claim and have this rapist mentality you're done for.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by habsydiamond(m): 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
Carloslehder:

You people are just completely stupid,u no go school ni
thanks for the compliments.
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by chimeze7: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
watin we no ge hear for portharcourt!!
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Ishitinyourlife: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Yeah. Someone can be blamed for being a victim. Stop being an idiot. Why are you so pained I don't agree with you. MMM victims are also blamed. Get that into your thick skull.

If you want me to believe this story, find the girl first and hear her side. I am sure she will tell you she preyed on the guys want for sex. That's how those grift work. You can die of anger if you like. I don't know how that will help you here. cheesy cheesy

Please give me the definition of a victim and show me where it says in the definition that they can't be the cause of their own misfortune. Emotion will not help you. You will only get more frustrated arguing with me if you are not logical.
Useless rapist,na bastards like you give flimsy excuses for raping women like you couldn't hold yourself and she was wearing a revealing outfit.na God go punish you and every one of you rape cabal

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Carloslehder:

Alaye shut your trap and stop saying crap jare, you dey support rape and you still don't know you don fuvk up, oloriburuku . Do you know how difficult it is to make money,not only did they sexually assaulted him ,they stole from him again, FYI I know the guy that fell victim to this crime and officers are Hot on those girl's chase,why do you think they want to drag them to court.
You're definitely uneducated and I'm sure you're in one corner in abule egba,cos if you live here in the USA which is what I suppose you want to claim and have this rapist mentality you're done for.

Yeah I support rape if it makes you happy. I am also in Abule Egba if it makes you happy. I don't believe the story. Kill yourself. If you want us all to always believe stories without asking questions you should have just remained in your bedroom and not interact with others. I blame people who want to have easy sex and get robbed. Cry me a River.

Emotional kids everywhere. I am feeding off your frustrations. Lmao
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by shogsman(m): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

FYI you're a lowlife who has never left your village before,so stop lying grin cos ignorance dogs you day and night,there is no way a pedophile like you can live in the west

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ishitinyourlife:

Useless rapist,na bastards like you give flimsy excuses for raping women like you couldn't hold yourself and she was wearing a revealing outfit.na God go punish you and every one of you rape cabal

Yawn. Another load of nothing. They think that getting writing and getting likes is a logical argument and then get frustrated.

The guy was robbed because he wanted sex. You go cry tire today cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Carloslehder: 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Yeah I support rape if it makes you happy. I am also in Abule Egba if it makes you happy. I don't believe the story. Kill yourself. If you want us all to always believe stories without asking questions you should have just remained in your bedroom and not interact with others. I blame people who want to have easy sex and get robbed. Cry me a River.

Emotional kids everywhere. I am feeding off your frustrations. Lmao
You be rapist jare,I know you'll probably rape your own mum if you have the chance

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
shogsman:

FYI you're a lowlife who has never left your village before,so stop lying grin cos ignorance dogs you day and night,there is no way a pedophile like you can live in the west

Yeah. If that makes you feel better. As if your statement on Nairaland has any bearing on my life. LMAO.

No wonder you idiots are so pained. Everything gets to you because Nairaland is where you live your fantasy and can't believe that someone will question the reality you created lol.

Unfortunately for you, I don't care what you think about where I am. It doesn't change my reality. Pitiful idiot. What a waste. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Carloslehder: 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
habsydiamond:
thanks for the compliments.
Nah ,not complimenting you o, infact I'm calling you a dumdum

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
Carloslehder:

You be rapist jare,I know you'll probably rape your own mum if you have the chance

I like how it pains you so much that you think you can get to me by involving my parents. You are the second guy here. Lmao

I feel sorry for you. You are so helpless right now and you are lashing out.

The guy was robbed because of easy pussy. cheesy
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ishitinyourlife:

Ok. But does this change the fact that the guy was robbed while trying to have easy sex? grin
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Ishitinyourlife: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Yeah. If that makes you feel better. As if your statement on Nairaland has any bearing on my life. LMAO.

No wonder you idiots are so pained. Everything gets to you because Nairaland is where you live your fantasy and can't believe that someone will question the reality you created lol.

Unfortunately for you, I don't care what you think about where I am. It doesn't change my reality. Pitiful idiot. What a waste. cheesy
Your reality been you're a rapist,I just want to be sure, because that's what you are,this idiot really called supporting a rape survivor a fantasy, to think this derange psycho is lying about living abroad with your werey mentality, Dem go shoot you on sight ni.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) / I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture) / Professor Chikaodinaka Nwankpa Arrested For Spending $185,000 Grant On Strippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.