Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,536 members, 7,843,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money (52039 Views)

Port-Harcourt Hotel Serial Killer: Protest By Youth & Women As Killings Increase / Sister: Nikky Dora Killed In Port-Harcourt Hotel, Worked There, Not A Prostitute / Protesters Carry Placard Blaming Victims Found Dead In Port-Harcourt Hotel (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ishitinyourlife:

Your reality been you're a rapist,I just want to be sure, because that's what you are,this idiot really called supporting a rape survivor a fantasy, to think this derange psycho is lying about living abroad with your werey mentality, Dem go shoot you on sight ni.

And my reality is also the fact that the guy was robbed while trying to have easy sex and now he is looking for excuses. cheesy

This idiots think living abroad is a big deal and can't believe that people can disagree with them and still leave abroad. What sorrowful morons must you be to think your worldview is the gold standard. Lol
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Ishitinyourlife: 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Ok. But does this change the fact that the guy was robbed while trying to have easy sex? grin
Useless rapist,so if your female child met up with someone to have sex and she was violently raped by a dozen men I guess you'll blame her and thank the rapists.
Knowing you you'd probably beg them to send you the video of your own daughter getting raped by 12men and masturbate with it

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Joygift3666: 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
Akwa Ibom men are naturally stingy, he is a suspect.
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ishitinyourlife:

Useless rapist,so if your female child met up with someone to have sex and she was violently raped by a dozen men I guess you'll blame her and thank the rapists.
Knowing you you'd probably beg them to send you the video of your own daughter getting raped by 12men and masturbate with it

Yeah. I wil do the same thing if it's your female child too. I know it will make you happy to be right. cheesy
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by shogsman(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

And my reality is also the fact that the guy was robbed while trying to have easy sex and now he is looking for excuses. cheesy
Only God knows how many children and people you've raped this year alone,I spit on you.i hope you don't have a female sister,even your mum should be careful around you
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
shogsman:

Only God knows how many children and people you've raped this year alone,I spit on you.i hope you don't have a female sister,even your mum should be careful around you

And your mum too right?

But please tell me how this disproves the fact that that guy was robbed while looking for easy pussy?
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by shogsman(m): 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Yeah. I wil do the same thing if it's your female child too. I know it will make you happy to be right. cheesy
Now I'm convinced you would rape your own child too, I can only hope pedophiles like you are incaserated for life before you strip more children of Thier innocence.
Your parents raised a pedophile,that is sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
Some people will realise today that emotions are not argument and that other people's reasons are equally valid arguements too.

Childish insults do not a logical argument make. Sorry.

That guy was robbed while trying to look for easy pussy. There is no need for someone to use a substance to put you under her influence and then take you all the way to a hotel, where she can easily be discovered by someone who knows and captured on camera, just to have sex with you and Rob you.

Too many morons on Nairaland. Today is when you kids will grow up.
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
shogsman:

Now I'm convinced you would rape your own child too, I can only hope pedophiles like you are incaserated for life before you strip more children of Thier innocence.
Your parents raised a pedophile,that is sad

Yeah. The same way they do in your family. No problem. But how does this help disproves my claims that that guy was looking for easy pussy na. Answer the question. grin
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Babapyro: 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Was your father a rapist too? I'd like to know how you came this far

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
Babapyro:

Just like your dad.
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Ishitinyourlife: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:
Some people will realise today that emotions are not argument and that other people's reasons are equally valid arguements too.

That guy was robbed while trying to look for easy pussy. There is no need for someone to use a substance to put you under her influence and then take you all the way to a hotel where she can easily be discovered by someone who knows and captured on camera you just to have sex with you and Rob you.

Oloriburuku stop disgracing your family here, the police have started looking for the girls and announced charges against them already.you are the most foolish person I've ever seen on this platform,all your stupid imagination cannot compare to raw facts gathered by th police. Your useless parents fuvcked up on you big time

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Ishitinyourlife: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
Babapyro:

He definitely came from a long line of rapists,his mother might even be a hoe

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
cyborg44:
Believe it or not, men always enjoy the sex act whether consensual or forced. Know this and have peace.
You are a bastard
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ishitinyourlife:

Oloriburuku stop disgracing your family here, the police have started looking for the girls and announced charges against them already.you are the most foolish person I've ever seen on this platform,all your stupid imagination cannot compare to raw facts gathered by th police. Your useless parents fuvcked up on you big time

Foolish idiot. With no intelligence whatsoever. Why are you talking about the girls being looked for by the police? Did I say they should not be arrested? LMAO.

Your own worthless parents that birthed a mistake like you did a great job so much that you cannot make arguments with logic and are just flailing on the thread and insulting parents. The irony. Lol
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by JubrilBuhari: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
Sexually assaulted you?
You mean she forced your d1ck to stand up, before entering you?
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by shogsman(m): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

That guy was robbed while trying to look for easy pussy. There is no need for someone to use a substance to put you under her influence and then take you all the way to a hotel, where she can easily be discovered by someone who knows and captured on camera, just to have sex with you and Rob you.

You're just making a fool out of yourself,today multiple people have known and addressed you as a rapist on this platform,I don't see that going away soon grin grin I have to admit that I love the bashing you are receiving, I'm just sad for your poor parents because they do not deserved to be insulted for your depravity, well unless they taught you all this

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Babapyro: 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
JubrilBuhari:
Sexually assaulted you?
You mean she forced your d1ck to stand up, before entering you?
No be buhari be your name,of course you be olodo na,it's biology whether it's a man or a woman rape the body will react, use your brain or shut up

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
What I have noticed is that 3 guys came and not one of them have been able to refute my logic but only growing frustrated and insulting. I have not insulted anyone of them first and I have stuck to my unrefutable logic since then.

Some of them are now liking each others comments and talking to one another as if that in anyway nullifies my points on this thread lol.

The guy was looking for easy pussy and he was robbed. The story is incomplete and filled with half-truths.

Please someone with intelligence show me otherwise. Not these rabble that have been entertaining me. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Ishitinyourlife: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Foolish idiot. With no intelligence whatsoever. Why are you talking about the girls being looked for by the police? Did I say they should grin not be arrested? LMAO.

Your own worthless parents that birthed a mistake like you did a great job so much that you cannot make arguments with logic and are just flailing on the thread and insulting parents. The irony. Lol
The WH0re that gave birth to you which is your mother and your rapist of a father should have sent you to school so you will at least have basic knowledge of things,but no your mum was busy being passed around and fuvked by every don joe in the street,which is of course why you became a rapist, you probably pimped out your mothers puss*y for cash too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
shogsman:

You're just making a fool out of yourself,today multiple people have known and addressed you as a rapist on this platform,I don't see that going away soon grin grin I have to admit that I love the bashing you are receiving, I'm just sad for your poor parents because they do not deserved to be insulted for your depravity, well unless they taught you all this

Yeah many people whose opinion do not count for shit lol. As if the multitude have ever decided anything worthwhile in history lol. Is this your counter to the fact that that guy was robbed looking for easy pussy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Truvelisback(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
Omo! the story wear face Cap grin
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ishitinyourlife:

The WH0re that gave birth to you which is your mother and your rapist of a father should have sent you to school so you will at least have basic knowledge of things,but no your mum was busy being passed around and fuvked by every don joe in the street,which is of course why you became a rapist, you probably pimped out your mothers puss*y for cash too grin grin

Story. Says the son a a LovePeddler with pains and frustration. You are obviously well versed in whoredom and rape. It must be congenital. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Babapyro: 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Yeah many people whose opinion do not count for shit lol. As if the multitude have ever decided anything worthwhile in history lol. Is this your counter to the fact that that guy was robbed looking for easy pussy?
Not every pussy is as easy as your mum's na,yes I'm the one liking all that comment against you oga rapist

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
Babapyro:

Not every pussy is as easy as your mum's na,yes I'm the one liking all that comment against you oga rapist

Ok so you know your mum's pussy is easy and you are generalizing? Good. Tell us more. Everyone here knows you don't know me. So anything you are saying must be from experience.

Open up to us the more.
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Discombulator: 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Just look at the comments and you will see men either shaming him or wishing they were in his position. We are our own worst enemy
Exactly,look at this stupid fool buliwyf supporting rape

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Discombulator: 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Ok so you know your mum's pussy is easy and you are generalizing? Good. Tell us more. Everyone here knows you don't know me. So anything you are saying must be from experience.

Open up to us the more.
You have shamed your family today on this platform aje,see as they are dragging your parents and you're still stupid enough to stay here,u no get respect for your Marle at all ni

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
Discombulator:

Exactly,look at this stupid fool buliwyf supporting rape

Yawn. Another illogical argument. This is like saying accusing MMM victims of being greedy is supporting scams. Lol

I know you will reply with insult and nothing logical. cheesy

Emotional people everywhere.
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Babapyro: 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
Discombulator:

You have shamed your family today on this platform aje,see as they are dragging your parents and you're still stupid enough to stay here,u no get respect for your Marle at all ni
Oga it's not our fault that the guy is fuvking his own mother in the ass

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Discombulator: 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Yawn. Another illogical argument. This is like saying accusing MMM victims of being greedy is supporting scams. Lol

I know you will reply with insult and nothing logical. cheesy

Emotional people everywhere.
You really are a complete idiot,so going about your business and trying to make a sale is greed, maybe your parents did deserve what they are calling them,cos you lack home training

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
Discombulator:

You can use your 1000 monikers to talk and think you can intimidate me by mentioning how many people are against me lol. Lesser humans like you are concerned about what lowest common denominator of the society says and try to please them. I am not. If you like be 1000. I will stick to what I can draw from the facts presented to me. cheesy
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Ishitinyourlife: 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

You can use your 1000 monikers to talk and think you can intimidate me by mentioning how many people are against me lol. Lesser humans like you are concerned about what lowest common denominator of the society says and try to please them. I am not. If you like be 1000. I will stick to what I can draw from the facts presented to me. cheesy
How many times have you raped grin grin your smelly mother's puss*y today, don't lie o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo / Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) / 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.