Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Pinnick: New Foreign Coach Could Lead Super Eagles To 2021 AFCON - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pinnick: New Foreign Coach Could Lead Super Eagles To 2021 AFCON (12386 Views)

AFCON Qualifier: Eguavoen To Lead Super Eagles Again / Which Senegal Team Is The Golden Generation 2002 WC Team Or 2021 AFCON Team? / Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pinnick: New Foreign Coach Could Lead Super Eagles To 2021 AFCON by Sleekfingers: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
kheny12:
If he like's,He can confused his village people's .Super Eagles must win this Afcon Anything else is a failure from the NFF to the players.

And you expect the super chickens to win the Afcon....with the way they have been playing....

Algeria, egypt and senegal go beat the super chickens blue black......
Re: Pinnick: New Foreign Coach Could Lead Super Eagles To 2021 AFCON by nairavsdollars(f): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Confused pinnick
Re: Pinnick: New Foreign Coach Could Lead Super Eagles To 2021 AFCON by Germi9: 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
There is this Nigerian coach that won i don’t remember if its the Danish league, great guy he plays attacking football went to denmakrk and broke their record and setup another,why cant we hire such must we go for white skin?

By the way who is Pinnik?did he play football? What does he know about football? He is not even fit to be the chairman of NFL

2 Likes

Re: Pinnick: New Foreign Coach Could Lead Super Eagles To 2021 AFCON by DarkJeddi(m): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
lailo:
You will end up bringing a gay coach that Jesus will not be happy with.Reason we are loosing matches......
Leave your Jesus and gayness out of the Super Eagles..

If you don't have anything meaningful to say.. angry
Re: Pinnick: New Foreign Coach Could Lead Super Eagles To 2021 AFCON by Lopev: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nigeria changing Coach like used sanitary pads since 1960
Re: Pinnick: New Foreign Coach Could Lead Super Eagles To 2021 AFCON by Wchris(m): 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
All we want is the nations cup, but I would prefer this our interim coach to prove his Worth
Re: Pinnick: New Foreign Coach Could Lead Super Eagles To 2021 AFCON by Dex4(m): 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
Why foreign coaches when you have good ex-players who have proven themselves? See what the North African countries are doing Pinnick man!
Re: Pinnick: New Foreign Coach Could Lead Super Eagles To 2021 AFCON by phemmyfour: 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
Confusion everywhere
Re: Pinnick: New Foreign Coach Could Lead Super Eagles To 2021 AFCON by kheny12(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Sleekfingers:

And you expect the super chickens to win the Afcon....with the way they have been playing....

Algeria, egypt and senegal go beat the super chickens blue black......
Remove Egypt
Re: Pinnick: New Foreign Coach Could Lead Super Eagles To 2021 AFCON by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
Another forth tier foreign couch is loading......
Re: Pinnick: New Foreign Coach Could Lead Super Eagles To 2021 AFCON by ayenale1(m): 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nigeria as a whole need foreign president and foreign NFF president... I recommend Kim Jong un for either of the jobs...
Re: Pinnick: New Foreign Coach Could Lead Super Eagles To 2021 AFCON by GrandMasters: 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
Foreign coach equals to looting of funds

God has already made Nigeria Hell fire headquarters...

Re: Pinnick: New Foreign Coach Could Lead Super Eagles To 2021 AFCON by Okeedu(m): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
This kind of rumor is the last thing we need ad Nigerians ahead of a major continental tournament, the NFF should just allow the interim gaffer have this one and then we can prepare for the world cup later.

Hello guys,getting gigs and setting up the almost perfect fiverr account has been an issue for most freelancing newbie,I got you covered with my videos and a guarante if you don't get results, free eBook for those interested,check out my signature to reach me
Re: Pinnick: New Foreign Coach Could Lead Super Eagles To 2021 AFCON by mywells: 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
National team coach must not be a foreign coach,let be proud of our own for once.
Re: Pinnick: New Foreign Coach Could Lead Super Eagles To 2021 AFCON by zinosleek(m): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
paulolee:

I stopped reading when I saw him say "we know eguavon can do it but we also want who can do it better"
wat level of confusion is that?? eguavon can lead d team n win trophies, why dnt u gv him the contract let him learn more n do it better? how sure is pinnick to kno dt the foreign coach can do better than austin? they keep talking about experience, how do our local coaches get national team experience wen we keep downgrading ours all bcoz of an unknown foreigner dt isnt even known in his own country, or is it bcox of his wite skin?
I tink pinnick av lost it... he should watch his steps or d next call would be asking for his sack...

I will pinnick to explain how the foreign manager can win the nation cup better if Eguavon can win it? Win CAF give the foreign manager 2 trophies for one?
Re: Pinnick: New Foreign Coach Could Lead Super Eagles To 2021 AFCON by Favor99(m): 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
Why cant they hire a local coach? Wasnt it Stephen Keshi that led the SE to win the AFCON in 2013??
He even led them in 2014 WC to knockout stages, tying the furthest the SE has gone in World Cup.
Anyways wheres Chukwueze? Why isnt he playing on the national squad?

1 Like

Re: Pinnick: New Foreign Coach Could Lead Super Eagles To 2021 AFCON by Sleekfingers: 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
kheny12:
Remove Egypt

The Egyptians are far more better than nigerian players. They are well organized. As a matter of fact, Tunisia go beat nigeria , hands down.....the super chickens ain't got no pattern , na anywhere belle face football dem dey play.......
Re: Pinnick: New Foreign Coach Could Lead Super Eagles To 2021 AFCON by kheny12(m): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
Sleekfingers:

The Egyptians are far more better than nigerian players. They are well organized. As a matter of fact, Tunisia go beat nigeria , hands down.....the super chickens ain't got no pattern , na anywhere belle face football dem dey play.......
They will surprised you @Afcon 2021 in Cameroon.
Re: Pinnick: New Foreign Coach Could Lead Super Eagles To 2021 AFCON by Sleekfingers: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
kheny12:
They will surprised you @Afcon 2021 in Cameroon.

Of course, they will surprise me, by leaving the competition in Quatre final
Re: Pinnick: New Foreign Coach Could Lead Super Eagles To 2021 AFCON by Ttjj: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weekly Wages Of Chelsea F.C Players / Arteta: Balogun Must Fight For His Place / Birmingham City Appoints Wayne Rooney As New Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.