Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

G - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / G (9557 Views)

How To Build A Working Fuelless Generator / Free Manual On Fuelless Generator / How To Make Fuelless Generator (it Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G by apochi2010(m): 8:01am On Jun 15, 2011
Mmmm
Re: G by cardoso111(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2011
Matthias,where can we buy your products pls,afterall we cant all be manufacturers!text me o
if you can 07057588588
Re: G by digi101(m): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2011
dear matthias ameh (physics graduate) could you please enlighten us before we purchase the N1,500 manual

- Your fuelless generator is based on what physics principle of generation? if its not an inverter, neither solar panels, wind turbines, of wave turbines am dying to hear about this break through
- how much will it cost to build the 10kva you have sold so much off

And while i was wondering i thought of this, damn if you were so successful at this am damn sure you wouldnt have time to solicit for funds on nairaland! grin

2 Likes

Re: G by zool: 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
If you would like a high quality fuel-less generator send email to air2gas@yahoo.com
I have been designing and building 1-KW self running fuel-less generators since 1981
they will run for years with little to no maintenance, life of the SR-1000 is 20 years

This is not for plans it is for a well constructed machine built with only high quality parts
they do not produce any fumes and are very quit

The SR-1000 is only $950.00 (Note it would cost you close or more to buy the parts)to build one

won't let me post pictures says Attachment larger than 200.0KB send me a email and i will send pictures

Thanks
Don ( Green )
Re: G by konami001: 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2012
zool:

If you would like a high quality fuel-less generator send email to air2gas@yahoo.com
I have been designing and building 1-KW self running fuel-less generators since 1981
they will run for years with little to no maintenance, life of the SR-1000 is 20 years
can be ran at 3000 rpm's non-stop 24/7
This is not for plans it is for a well constructed machine built with only high quality parts
they do not produce any fumes and are very quit

The SR-1000 is only $950.00 (Note it would cost you close or more to buy the parts)
plus shipping, will ship worldwide

I build from the SR-1KW up to 10KW models just let me know the model your interested in and i will send you a quote

Thanks
Don ( Green )

My brother dont you think a picture or a video of the machine in action will do alot of goof good
to your sales? I beg i am interested in this, post a video lets see it in action....
Re: G by zool: 12:54am On Sep 07, 2012
I will send a video to anyone that emails me of the SR-1000 ...I have been building them since 1981 ..

green
Re: G by Anthony4578(m): 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hi Ameh, am a 100level igala student of kogi state university,physics department.i love your concept and i will like to learn more about this. I will give u a call very soon,but first, can u tell me the requirements and capital to build the device?
Re: G by apochi2010(m): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
Mmmm
Re: G by AoneEngineering: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
Really there are scam and of course real fuelless but from my research 1 individual can produce a standard and efficient fuelless generator. If you care to know you have to convert

chemical
- > Mechanical
- > Electrical
chemical <-

To achieve this you need a practical Industrial Engineer to put it together, it involves electrical, mechanical and electronic works
Re: G by AoneEngineering: 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
Am open for partnership and if you really need a fuelless generator contact me +234862461223
AoneEngineering:
Really there are scam and of course real fuelless but from my research 1 individual can produce a standard and efficient fuelless generator. If you care to know you have to convert

chemical
- > Mechanical
- > Electrical
chemical <-

To achieve this you need a practical Industrial Engineer to put it together, it involves electrical, mechanical and electronic works

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy WATCHES. AVAILABLE / CLEAN USED 1.5HP PANASONIC AC 55K LAST!!! / Android Stereo Available For All Cars Contact Us At +2348065381062

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.