Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,965 members, 7,848,907 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria (32776 Views)

Nigeria May Co-host 2025 Afcon With Benin – Pinnick / Rohr: I would Have Won AFCON With Super Eagles In Cameroon / Bongani Zungu, Scored At The AFCON With VAR, The First Player To Achieve That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria by muheeb01(m): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria by sulaak(m): 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
paulolee:
I dnt see any sense in what the Napoli lawyers are saying...they can sue him if they think he Is not properly fit n they believe dt Nigeria are rushing him back to fitness bcoz of AFCON instead of him resting..
I dnt see covid or vaccine issue as a case here bcox the whites dt are taking daily jabs are still getting increasing cases of omicron bt covid or omicron dont exist in Africa n AFCON dnt even gv a fck about who is vaccinated or not

I see a lot of sense in what the Napoli lawyers is saying. I don.t see any sense in Osimen wanting to play for Nigeria when he is just recovering from injury.

Africa should use local players.
Re: Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria by Huracio(m): 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
The truth is that these oyinbos don't place premium on African Nations Cup....they just don't regard it as a serious tournament..the other day Jurgen Klopp made a comments labelling the Afcon as a little tournament.. now FIFA had added South America teams into the Uefa Nations league just today... Africa we self need to step our game up so that they will hold us in high esteem...
Re: Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria by tafat: 12:45am On Dec 24, 2021
Why Are these guys even okay at all?
Re: Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria by Dijeh5101: 1:28am On Dec 24, 2021
Dijeh
Dijeh Exchange �surest plug ��� Hello chiefs welcome to DIJEH EXCHANGE I buy BTC at good rate 550/$, BULK/UNIT NO RIPPING ❌ Remember is not by rate but buy who will deliver, feel free to message me on my WhatsApp +2348162382217 I also buy all type of gift card at yummy � rate PayPal and cash app are also available at sexy rate
Re: Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria by Ate247(m): 2:52am On Dec 24, 2021
Kingpin1000:

What is the age bracket for Olympics?
How many key players have played I the olympics?
oboy close your mouth. Your talking trash.
Re: Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria by OwenJesse27(m): 5:07am On Dec 24, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
That's good .. Nigeria doesn't deserve to reap were she didn't show.

How have we.trwated former players who didn't strike it rich?

To hell with super eagles .
Mumu who made osihmen which country have him the chance was it not Nigerian Hide ur self ur annoying angry
Re: Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria by brandsoncharlie: 8:49am On Dec 24, 2021
kristonium:

Is the same Omicron not ravaging countries with 99% vaccination

You people are clowns!
Can you manage omicron in Africa, covid came you can't research what it is, wait for America and Europe to do it for u.
Wait again for funds from them because you lack funds and poor infrastructure to manage it.
Healthcare zero.
How prepared is Africa capable of managing it if it spread despite the slow growth of economy in the world.
Re: Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria by brandsoncharlie: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2021
Huracio:
The truth is that these oyinbos don't place premium on African Nations Cup....they just don't regard it as a serious tournament..the other day Jurgen Klopp made a comments labelling the Afcon as a little tournament.. now FIFA had added South America teams into the Uefa Nations league just today... Africa we self need to step our game up so that they will hold us in high esteem...
Even Saudi Arabia dey play world cup qualifications with Australia group. They see Africa as foolish place.
Re: Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria by Techguy96(m): 9:10am On Dec 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
If Cameroon has a large percentage of unvaccinated people, the Vaccination you have injected in Victor should protect him Na! Abi una Jab Na Joke.

A Jab so wonderful that the unvaccinated are blamed for the sickness and Deaths of the Vaccinated.

Sin ,Evil and Wickedness has ruptured the reasoning ability of humans.
Confused Nations and People Everywhere!
Lol, illiteracy is you people's major problem in Africa.
Virus are known for mutation if people don't get vaccinated, in a largely unvaccinated society, the virus has a higher chance of mutating. And when the virus mutates, it response to the vaccine differently.

What I'm saying is the vaccine may become useless in a society where alot of people have not been vaccinated.

But you wouldn't know this Because religion and illiteracy.
Re: Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria by chaloskyx: 9:23am On Dec 24, 2021
IS IT ONLY HIM? WHY DONT THEY SUE THE WHOLE FEDRATION NOW ABI SINCE THEY KUKU TELLING US TO OUR FACES AFCON IS NOT AS IMPORTANT AS EUROS, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, EUROPA OR EVEN CONFRENCE LEAGUE. TRUTH IS IF THEY PULL THIS OF WE AFRICANS SHOULD JUST HOLD OUR HEADS IN SHAME ABEG EVEN FOR FOOT BALL PLAYED IN OUR OWN SOIL WE ARE BEING TOSSED AROUND ARNT WE TIRED OF BEING THE WHITE MANS BITCH
Re: Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria by MrBONE2(m): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2021
kristonium:

Is the same Omicron not ravaging countries with 99% vaccination

You people are clowns!
cheesy

Re: Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria by Huracio(m): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Even Saudi Arabia dey play world cup qualifications with Australia group. They see Africa as foolish place.
I swear, no be dia fault, na the kind nonsense leaders we get nai cause ham.....
Re: Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria by Bamzyriches451: 10:29am On Dec 24, 2021
Let him better focus on his club carrier, super eagles have nothing to offer
Re: Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria by Lumig: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2021
Beedude:

So Salah, Mane, Ziyech, Mendy, Aubameyang, Keita and co are not investment that needs to be protected ? If Napoli should have their way, all other clubs will follow suit and that is the end of the tournament that havent even started.
CAF wont allow Napoli scatter wetin dey don dey plan since. CAF cant even afford to lose money expected from that tournament.
Everyone just dey fight for their interest.
Even EPL no gree suspend league despite the high rate of players infection
That's why I said "without sentiments" cheesy
Re: Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria by webizone(m): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

What is inferiority complex there?
In fact inferiority complex is when you ignore the teeming talent in your backyard and only call up the ones the Europeans have endorsed. If oyinbo no hail person una no go gree say the person get talent shey

You have a point here too. Bottom line we need to develop our leagues.
Re: Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria by peggywebbs(f): 11:06am On Dec 24, 2021
Wow for literacy...so what you're saying is you are 100% certain that a virus can not be vaccine resistant? Even the vaccine manufacturers can't make such claim. And I don't remember any of them claiming they can control virus mutations either.

If the sole purpose of the vaccine is to reduce the chances of hospitalization and death. I don't see how that claim relates to limiting virus mutations except you want to point me towards the research that says so. Remember the vaccinated carry the same virus load as the unvaccinated...so what exactly does your vaccine protect you from?

Techguy96:

Lol, illiteracy is you people's major problem in Africa.
Virus are known for mutation if people don't get vaccinated, in a largely unvaccinated society, the virus has a higher chance of mutating. And when the virus mutates, it response to the vaccine differently.

What I'm saying is the vaccine may become useless in a society where alot of people have not been vaccinated.

But you wouldn't know this Because religion and illiteracy.
Re: Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria by bigcasava1(m): 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Worth which risk?

Which risk is he taking..

That all the players you listed..

Are not taking?
take it easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) / Meet Uche Eke, Nigeria's First Olympic Gymnast / Jay-Jay Okocha To Select FIFA Best Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.