Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

How Do I Go About Taking Flight From Lagos To Enugu - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Go About Taking Flight From Lagos To Enugu (804 Views)

International Flight Returns To Enugu Airport After Two Years / Two Women Vs 3 Muslim Men On A Flight From Turkey To UK (Photos) / Kenya Stowaway Falls Off KQ Flight From Nairobi To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Go About Taking Flight From Lagos To Enugu by Lindalilian: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
Please, I'm currently on the road whilst typing this... I'm not sure I'll reach Lagos today, since morning till now I still de Asaba and I kept asking why I decided to travel anyways, should have just stayed back in sch.

The bus left park at around 11, stopped at onitcha and fight small, stopped again to park passengers on the road.... The driver was just doing pick and drop with company car, and I kept imagining how a company car could be doing pick and drop, my people at home are already worried cos they ain't sure if be home before 10pm.

Please I don't want to go through this brouhaha again when coming back to school by January, I want to go with flight to avoid what my eyes saw today and still seeing cos the hold up seff, Gawd.

How do i go about booking a flight for my January resumption.

Do you have idea how much it will cost from Lagos to Enugu, what do I need to book a flight and which aero-company is affordable.

I need a headstart on what I need to do first, more of a step by step guide

thank you.

Merry Xmas in advance.
Re: How Do I Go About Taking Flight From Lagos To Enugu by Gentlerespect76: 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
Go to flyairpeace.com. If you have the money now you can book from Lagos to Enugu now and relax till new year and then fly back in comfort and peace of mind.

The cost of flight is unlike the cost of train or bus ticket. It's time sensitive. Meaning that what it will cost you if you booked weeks to your date of scheduled trip won't be the same if you booked a day or two before your flight. Now if you are to book today for a one way flight from LOS to ENU taking place on 6/1/22, the cost is 60000k only. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Taking Flight From Lagos To Enugu by dawnomike(m): 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
If you are an access bank customer, you can book your flight ticket directly from the mobile app.
Re: How Do I Go About Taking Flight From Lagos To Enugu by Lindalilian: 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Go to flyairpeace.com. If you have the money now you can book from Lagos to Enugu now and relax till new year and then fly back in comfort and peace of mind.

The cost of flight is unlike the cost of train or bus ticket. It's time sensitive. Meaning that what it will cost you if you booked weeks to your date of scheduled trip won't be the same if you booked a day or two before your flight. Now if you are to book today for a one way flight from LOS to ENU taking place on 6/1/22, the cost is 60000k only. Hope this helps.

Thanks, I've checked the site you pasted the ticket according to the date I want to go back (one way) is less than 30,000 can I book it now?

Re: How Do I Go About Taking Flight From Lagos To Enugu by Lindalilian: 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
dawnomike:
If you are an access bank customer, you can book your flight ticket directly from the mobile app.

Will check it out right away thanks
Re: How Do I Go About Taking Flight From Lagos To Enugu by mhiztalee(m): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
please what documents does one need to travel from lagos to Enugu??
Re: How Do I Go About Taking Flight From Lagos To Enugu by Lindalilian: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
mhiztalee:

They said any valid ID
Re: How Do I Go About Taking Flight From Lagos To Enugu by Gentlerespect76: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lindalilian:

Thanks, I've checked the site you pasted the ticket according to the date I want to go back (one way) is less than 30,000 can I book it now?

Of course. It's better for you if it's convenient now.
Re: How Do I Go About Taking Flight From Lagos To Enugu by Gentlerespect76: 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
mhiztalee:

International passport, National ID Card or Voters Card can serve.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan To Ọrẹ By Road / 6 Benefit Nigerians Stands To Gain From The UK Post Study Work Visa / Georgian College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.