Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

I Need Urgent Advice Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Urgent Advice Please (727 Views)

I Need Urgent Advise About Receiving UK Visa Documents From VFS Global Services / Us Visa Interview Appointment- Urgent Advice Needed / Should I Relocate To Canada ? Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Advice Please by franco2010: 9:03am On Jun 15, 2011
Hi Everyone, my name is Francis. I want to know if someone can send Invitation Letter through email. I am currently in the UK and i want to invite my younger brother to come for Visit. Also, I have all the necessary documents here but can i scan all my documents and send it to my brother, or does it have to be original copies? Please i need urgent advice on how to go about it
Re: I Need Urgent Advice Please by OmoTier1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2011
franco2010:

Hi Everyone, my name is Francis. I want to know if someone can send Invitation Letter through email. I am currently in the UK and i want to invite my younger brother to come for Visit. Also, I have all the necessary documents here but can i scan all my documents and send it to my brother, or does it have to be original copies? Please i need urgent advice on how to go about it

E-mail copies do not cut it with Entry Clearance Officers! Better get the original sent with the other documents like;
1. last 6-months payslip,
2. bank statement with very good money in it since you would be sponsoring
him
3. Evidence of utilities bills for several/a month(s) as supporting proof of accommodation

Can't recall the reminder now, but yea since you are going to send him these docs. while not package everything and DHL it. Would only cost you 30quids for .5kg.
Re: I Need Urgent Advice Please by Ikancity: 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2011
Hi Franco2010,

Omo tierI is bery right but add to what he suggested, take your time and don't rush things. I would rather advice you to

1. Write/type an official letter rather than the email.
2. Go back to Home Office website and read inbetween the lines on the requirements and nature of the documents required of you to present to them, because their rules change virtually everyday now.
3. Make sure that whose ever you are inviting has a very very strong ties at home (Nigeria) that will make him come back.
4. Make sure you have a good reason for inviting him
5. Lastly, don't forget to pray as well which is the most important.

GOOD LUCK
Re: I Need Urgent Advice Please by Ikancity: 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2011
Hi Franco2010,

Omo tierI is very right but add to what he suggested, take your time and don't rush things. I would rather advice you to

1. Write/type an official letter rather than the email.
2. Go back to Home Office website and read inbetween the lines on the requirements and nature of the documents required of you to present to them, because their rules change virtually everyday now.
3. Make sure that whose ever you are inviting has a very very strong ties at home (Nigeria) that will make him come back.
4. Make sure you have a good reason for inviting him
5. Lastly, don't forget to pray as well which is the most important.

GOOD LUCK

(1) (Reply)

New-era Travels & Tours / Info About Morroco Visa / Travelling, Migration Is Part Of Evolution And Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.