Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,940 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Us Visa Interview Appointment- Urgent Advice Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us Visa Interview Appointment- Urgent Advice Needed (4339 Views)

Us Visa Interview Appointment-urgent Advice Needed, Pls. / Book Your Visa Interview Appointment With Ease! / Us Visa Interview Appointment Reservation (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Us Visa Interview Appointment- Urgent Advice Needed by jiblo2: 11:57am On Feb 25, 2012
Morng all,
I applied for B1/B2 visa to the USA & I have been given an interview date for march in Abuja. Its my first time of attending an inter of this nature.
Please I need help along this line. Will I be asked to pay any money at d embassy on that day? If yes, will it be cash or , , my inter is for 8am-will getting there earlier before 8am be an advantage in anyway? Can anybody give me an idea of how long I will stay at d embassy? I will appreciate any other reliable information. A step by step of what to expect will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Re: Us Visa Interview Appointment- Urgent Advice Needed by ojdollars(m): 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2012
My Brother, once the day of your interview comes around, just go to the Abuja Embassy at most 7am on you are there on Ground. Cross check all your documents, if you are married or have a common law marriage with kids then it wud like be an advantage. Once the 8am appointment announcement is made, quickly join the line, don't be in a hurry as camera's are everywhere. Your dress mode must be corporate, and your Passport Photograph should not be the one you took with the same shirt that very morning, dress maturedly either in native or corporate wear to snap the passport and it should be exactly the DV Visa Lottery Passport Size with white background. And on the day of your interview, dress on suite with tie and tucken very well. Be very bold, and be ready to defend your reason for traveling abroad, is not a do or die affair. But the best part is that, you should never close your mouth once you arrived there. Just keep praying and talking to God, pray for his Mercy and Favor upon you. And you will come back here to share the testimony if you do it this way.

NB: You will not be ask to Pay any more Money as the 23,150 you payed at GTbank is your Visa fee and the only Money you would ever pay. What they would mostly check is your Bank Account Statement and another question is where you are going to in the United States, The State and tourist center there since you mention you going for tourism, make sure you'd be familiar with all that and if you have relative in the States, answer: NOOOOO. You have tie to Nigeria like kids, if you have tell them, if you don't still them and let them know you can't run away for any reason. Gbam over and out.
Re: Us Visa Interview Appointment- Urgent Advice Needed by justwise(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2012

(1)

Nigerians To Pay Over N290 Billion In Taxes For Travels To UK / What Countries Would You Like To Visit? / Abuja To Have The Tallest Building In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.