Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Good Success Vs Bad Success - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Success Vs Bad Success (327 Views)

How To Know Whether Your Success Is Good Or Bad Success |apostle Joshua Selman. / The ONLY Way To Achieve GOOD Success! / How To Achieve GOOD SUCCESS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Success Vs Bad Success by kpakpandoN(m): 6:46am On Dec 24, 2021
If God talked about good success in Joshua 1:8, Then this implies that there is bad success. As God gives good success, the devil also can give the bad kind. In Matthew 4:8-10, the devil showed Jesus Christ the glory of this world and asked Jesus to worship him, promising that he could give Him all the glories of this world. Thank God our Lord Jesus Christ will never worship the devil. It is unfortunate however that many of His children are turning to worship the devil in exchange for success today. Many people indulge in crime, money rituals, and so on to achieve success. That is bad success – success from the devil. This is the type that comes with sorrows (Matthew 16:26).

When you get good success, God will make you rich materially, as well as emotionally, spiritually, maritally, psychologically, and mentally. I don’t know about you, but as for me I want the kind of success that God gives. I will tell you why many people do not choose Gods path to success: they believe Gods way is difficult and the devils is easier, but Proverbs 14:12 tells us:
“There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.”

What the devil gives you will eventually fade away and will not be void of troubles; only what God gives will last, give you peace of mind, and keep you holy (Proverbs 10:22, 1 John 2:15-17).

Joseph enjoyed good success. He was a slave, yet the Bible says he was successful, because God was with him (Genesis 39:2). Daniel was a captive in the land of Babylon, yet, he was made the chief of the governors over all the wise men in that empire because he was a man who feared God (Daniel 2:48). Josiah was just eight years old when he became king (2 Kings 22:1). As long as he obeyed God, his reign was successful. King Saul, on the other hand, wanted the success that the world gives; he wanted to be praised by men and to build earthly monuments for himself. His end was destruction. Beloved, I don’t want you to desire the success that the world gives, which only brings you happiness for the moment; instead, desire the success that God gives.

Joshua 1:8, says that when you obey the word of God, good success is guaranteed. This is the type of success that comes without sorrow (Proverbs 10:22).
Choose wisely.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Police Warns Against 2022 Prophecies By Religious Leaders. / CBN 1st Lady Dede Robertson, Wife Of Pat, Dies At 94 / Man Reveals He Had To Get His Beard Shaved In Church Before His Wedding Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.