Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) (25791 Views)

I Always Do Makeup Before Cooking Because My Food Will Be Nice - Chizzy Alichi / Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by Priscy01(f): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2021
Actress Chizzy Alichi on Thursday shared photos of herself dazzling in red to mark her birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The Sherikoko actress shared the photos on Instagram with several captions.

“Can I hear someone say Happy birthday….I am blessed and highly favoured. Happy birthday to me,” she wrote.

“I achieved “almost” everything I set to achieve this year 2021 and I am super grateful to God. I am grateful and hopeful for the rest before the end of 2021. Happy birthday to me,” she captioned another.

“Happy birthday to me …. God is still saying something. A short prayer from you is all I want. I love y’all,” she wrote on another.

Several celebrities and fans wished her a happy birthday in the comment section of the post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX0IpKaIKYE/?utm_medium=copy_link

12 Likes

Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by Afamsi: 8:54am On Dec 24, 2021
She no wan follow the trend of posting naked pinshure for birthday. Happy birthday Chizzy

28 Likes

Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by Frales6(f): 8:59am On Dec 24, 2021
She fine, come get height. Happy birthday to her.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by Optimistguy1969: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2021
Why she come be like Yahoo boy girlfriend? cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 24, 2021
Very simple and beautiful smiley
Happy Birthday dear kiss

2 Likes

Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by sammybest889(m): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****
this one still de act film...hmmm what did I know (wen Instagram skit makers, 2 don turn actors and actress)

Happy birthday.....Actress Chizzy Alichi ,me I like dis ur outfit oo.. u are looking take to run

BT nairaland "it is a wa" 4 una ooo...no single day go pass wey una no go celebrate,celebrity birthday (Op dem de bribe Una)
Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by BlaqJosh: 9:50am On Dec 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by Optimistguy1969: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2021
Frales6:
Normally she be wife material

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by Frales6(f): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Normally she be wife material
I dey tells you.

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:20am On Dec 24, 2021
Black don’t crack kiss

2 Likes

Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by toygod2: 10:24am On Dec 24, 2021
Mmege Mmege
Mmege ajebo grin

2 Likes

Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by Optimistguy1969: 10:37am On Dec 24, 2021
I wasted 30 seconds of my life reading this.
Very dry. undecided
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****
this one still de act film...hmmm what did I know (wen Instagram skit makers, 2 don turn actors and actress)

Happy birthday.....Actress Chizzy Alichi ,me I like dis ur outfit oo.. u are looking take to run

BT nairaland "it is a wa" 4 una ooo...no single day go pass wey una no go celebrate,celebrity birthday (Op dem de bribe Una)

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by MaverickA3: 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
She is beautiful
Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
shocked

It's the outfits for me

Meanwhile people of GOD, HELP A BROTHER TO SEE small food chop TOMORROW NA cry
Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by Folabifreeman(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
Booked angry
Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by SensualMan: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
Happy Bday isi ego! cheesy

Back in 2002 look at the small breast I used to pless then in enugu. How fortune smiled on we both is all by his grace.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by WibusJaga: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2021

HBD. Wishing u what u wish urself.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
To elders like us in this forum this should not be on front-page but to the newcomers it's entertaining to them....

Nairaland has lost its content....
Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
Frales6:

Her P-hole go tight die

Doggy with her will be heavenly tongue
Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
Nairalanders, I don't have a grain of rice to eat. Someone should pls show me some love. God bless u
Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by weljewel: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
Praise be to The God of Favor
Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
Why can't celebrities post their pictures naturally,must they use filters
Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
Naira land, you people are beginning to fail us the naira landers here. Must you post irrelevant post here always?

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by whippersnapper(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
Chai one of my sexual fetish is to bang this girl ruthlessly. That'll be a dream come true for me and I'm working towards that
Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
Tall girls tends to have swollen Labia tongue

When she draw her panties down to knee level
And then bend

Her swollen labia will bulge out between her thighs tongue

From there
I just want to use the head of my rock hard Peniz and be stroking it on her already wet swollen Labia

I no dey rush to penetrate

tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
Nice
Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by weljewel: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
Praise be to God The Enricher
Re: Chizzy Alichi Dazzles In Red On Her Birthday (Photos) by Omangjr: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
This girl get big yansh ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Homeless Agnes Molokwo Helped By AGN (photo) / Christabel Goddy: "God Is Punishing Ibinabo Fiberesima For Banning Me" / Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.