Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,653 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him (22730 Views)

What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? / Ruling On Swearing By The Prophet (peace Be Upon Him) / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by yetunsbay(m): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Basicend:
A religion that only enforce it's idea by killing and bombing innocent souls. Is that one not a religion of the devil?

Why can't you pray and fast to your God to convert souls to you like Christians do if you are truly of God. Coz God is love.

Religion of war and bloodshed is Islam.
You know nothing obviously. Na news media go wound u
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
yetunsbay:
Does your Bible supports pork eating ?

Give us a true evidence from authentic Bible not the doctored own that Jesus is/or (son of) God.
That is why most of you are uselessly moronic.
You leave your religion that is in crisis to attack other people believe.

Islam is evil
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by sultry69(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
mybiz234:

Lolz. You just revealed that many 9f the things you people say about Christianity is out of foolish dumb ignorance.

You are so stupid not to know the difference between version and translation.

What a dumb idiot!
l won't insult a frustrated being like you,but what I knew is that I have seen a lot of Bible that contract each others and they are of different versions.
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by Friend22(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Muslims will daily commit blasphemy opposing Christian doctrine but will slaughter anyone who decides to say anything about their religion.

For a Christian, it's blasphemy to say Jesus is not God. If you have a view about one imaginary prophet, why calling him Jesus? Why not stop at the name you gave him ISA?

How will you feel if Christians come up with some funny theories around Mohammed? For instance Christians have a story about how Mohammed is a descendant of Ishmeal and how wild ass of a man they are, meaning they are very troublesome.

My argument is that everyone should concentrate on his doctrine and avoid involving others in your convinced doctrine. Why mention Jesus? Was it mentioned in Quran? NO. Concentrate on ISA because am sure you will not be able to take it when Christians say funny things on your believe. And you know how wacko it is. This is the same reason Buhdists are killing you in Myanmar. Same reason China is trying to stop your growth in their country. You hate pork meat, others like Buhdists hate cow meat.

You hate pork eater but want others to like you as a beef eater. Is that not madness?

Blasphemy?

A question for and your hundred and seventy supporters, did Jesus call himself God?

I want you to quote the verse of the bible where he equivocally called himself God and he said worship me?
Don't quote that 'I and my Father are one" here.

I want a clear word, as in verbatim, Jesus saying:"I am God worship me"

Your time starts now!

Even the word "Jesus" does not exist in the Hebrew Bible.
"Jesus" is a latinized name of Yesu or Yusah.
Check it well.
That's of you know Hebrew.

The word "j" is not known in Aramaic (Jesus's language) .

Even Reno Omkri who has done a better reserh knows this.

1 Like

Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by Timiskid: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Am wondering why all this argument n insults, as a fellow religional I don't expect this argument n insults from u all because even the God who made us has one doesn't recognize religion but LOVE that is wat he recognized, Because with love there will be no argument, insults, crisis or conflict because all aforementioned conflicts are the one destroying humanity..... The most painful tin is same u dat wants to go to heaven, is same u dat is arguing n insulting ur fellow human because of ur religion better than or his/ her religion is better than urs. Why cant u just sit down n think if the God or Allah u serve is really happy with the conflict u are causing in the name of religion or is d love u showed to ur fellow human dat makes him (God/Allah) happy? Please let's try n think n put things right. Thank u all.
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by mybiz234: 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
sultry69:
l won't insult a frustrated being like you,but what I knew is that I have seen a lot of Bible that contract each others and they are of different versions.

I challenge you to provide the contradictory versions here or shut up
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
Friend22:

Blasphemy?

A question for and your hundred and seventy supporters, did Jesus call himself God?

I want you to quote the verse of the bible where he equivocally called himself God and he said worship me?

Your time starts now!

Check it well.

The poster you quoted just told you that Muslims blaspheme against Christianity without impunity & you are here dragging Bible more than scholars!
Did Lukgaf blaspheme or not?
Why are some Muslims like you always miserable & at all times miserable & unsatisfied about your life.
Why not just drop into any nearest well & let others live!
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by NaWa4Lyf: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
sencekompis:
Arab land where the 2 religious came from is daily embroiled in violent and death.
Christianity came from Arab?
You need to change your weed supplier bro
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by Yusman316(m): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
OkikiOluwa1:
The poster you quoted just told you that Muslims blaspheme against Christianity without impunity & you are here dragging Bible more than scholars!
Did Lukgaf blaspheme or not?
Why are some Muslims like you always miserable & at all times miserable & unsatisfied about your life.
Why not just drop into any nearest well & let others live!
Can you pls provide a bible verse that says not acknowledging Jesus as a god is blasphemy? Or you just created your own law grin
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by Yusman316(m): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
NaWa4Lyf:
Christianity came from Arab?
You need to change your weed supplier bro
So Abraham migrated from Europe or North America, right? His point of origin was Babylon, modern day Iraq. Or are the Jews not his descendants any more? So what does that make them?
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by NaWa4Lyf: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
Yusman316:

So Abraham migrated from Europe or North America, right? His point of origin was Babylon, modern day Iraq. Or are the Jews not his descendants any more? So what does that make them?
support your statement with a Bible verse.
Wetin consign Abraham with Babylon Biko??
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
Yusman316:

Can you pls provide a bible verse that says not acknowledging Jesus as a god is blasphemy? Or you just created your own law grin
Sure. Your ignorance ll be dismantled shortly.
Now to answer your question cos by now you ll v been forming macho not knowing you are a half educated bigot who loves fomenting trouble by talking I'll of other religions.
Jesus isn't God but he's the son of God. Apostle John in the book of John wire the following about Jesus Christ. This is what many interpreted based on their understanding and called Jesus God. If a father has a son that has so much similarity with him, his son might be called the father.
John wrote about Him: In the beginning was the Word [poetic description of Jesus], and the Word was with God and the Word was God (John 1:1 ESV). He created the world and all that is in it (John 1:3). The religious leaders of his time understood that Jesus claimed to be God (John 5:17-18). Paul wrote that when Jesus died, the Father revealed to the entire world that He was God (Philippians 2:5-11).
There are many excepts but I ll stop here.
What you troublemaking Muslims love is to pick a sentence that look controversial or a portion you all don't understand and start spreading heresy. Shey ori yin buru ni?
Do you know how many imperfect things Muhammad did? And you see people respecting him and not focusing on his imperfections to start dragging Islam about. But you this pig Yusman316 and Lukgaf v the temerity to post ills about Christianity. I repeat God's wrath is on you two and others like you if you don't repent or just mind your biz.
There's a stupid Alfa in an area I once lived. All he does during Salah time is to preach against Christianity with loud speakers. If a Pastor do the s against Islam, you all ll be looking for how to kill the person. Bloody cursed assassins!
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Friend22:

Blasphemy?

Your time starts now!

Check it well.

This terrorist. What do you know about the bible? Why not concentrate on your own?
You people will be looking for trouble everywhere. 72 virgin morons
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by Friend22(m): 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

This terrorist. What do you know about the bible? Why not concentrate on your own?
You people will be looking for trouble everywhere. 72 virgin morons
Yes,I agree I am a terrorist.
I will continue to terrorise your dull brains with questions you GO dare not answer.

This nobody comes to issues specific to Muslims and want to start opening their smelly snout.y
Yea,we will marry and have 72 virgins and there is nothing you sorry folks can do.

Simpletons!

1 Like

Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
Friend22:

Yes,I agree I am a terrorist.
I will continue to terrorise your dull brains with questions you GO dare not answer.

This nobody comes to issues specific to Muslims and want to start opening their smelly snout.y
Yea,we will marry and have 72 virgins and there is nothing you sorry folks can do.

Simpletons!
Stop QUOTING bible with your evil mouth. Concentrate on your quran.
Who asked you to explain to Christians with your filthy mouth.
Islam is a religion in crisis but you guys will never mind your business.
Why are you so troublesome? Your hypocritical malams will be disspating energy talking Christian doctrine but will ignore evil going on
in your religion. SHAME
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by yetunsbay(m): 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

That is why most of you are uselessly moronic.
You leave your religion that is in crisis to attack other people believe.

Islam is evil
Acclaimed special adviser with no iota of brain. What an individual with a fish brain !
Your own life wey get multitude of crisis sef u never solve am finish na Islam Una dey pokenose

1 Like

Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by Friend22(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Stop QUOTING bible with your evil mouth. Concentrate on your quran.
Who asked you to explain to Christians with your filthy mouth.
Islam is a religion in crisis but you guys will never mind your business.
Why are you so troublesome? Your hypocritical malams will be disspating energy talking Christian doctrine but will ignore evil going on
in your religion. SHAME

As dull as you are you don't understand that the teachings of Islaam are far removed from what you dead brain cells can't process.
You don't even have a religion.
Christianity today is in shambles.
From the Pope, to your daddy GOs they are as confused as they come
Tell me one good thing about Christianity today I will tell you ten from Islaam.
From Charity, to being good human being,just name it.

1 Like

Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Friend22:

As dull as you are you don't understand that the teachings of Islaam are far removed from what you dead brain cells can't process.
You don't even have a religion.
Christianity today is in shambles.
From the Pope, to your daddy GOs they are as confused as they come
Tell me one good thing about Christianity today I will tell you ten from Islaam.
From Charity, to being good human being,just name it.
Nothing can be more confused than suicide bombers and I hope you have plan for all the hunger ravaging Islamic nations.
Even God hates you and makes you all sub humans with all manner of afflictions.
Look at the evil most your ritual mallams are carrying out all over the world. SHAME
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by motayoayinde: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
THE SHOCKING THING HERE IS THE TOPIC IS IN FACT ONE WHICH CHRISTIANS SHOULD COMMEND ISLAM/ MUSLIMS FOR.

JUST LOOK AT THE GLOWING TRIBUTES IN IT FOR JESUS (as).

BESIDES. THE RETURN OF ISAH IS A BELIEF COMMON TO BOTH RELIGIONS.

MOST NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARE UNTHINKING ISLAMOPHOBES.
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by EKOSuperior(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jesus Christ is Lord and he is the Son of the Most High God.
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by Yusman316(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
OkikiOluwa1:
Sure. Your ignorance ll be dismantled shortly.
Now to answer your question cos by now you ll v been forming macho not knowing you are a half educated bigot who loves fomenting trouble by talking I'll of other religions.
Jesus isn't God but he's the son of God. Apostle John in the book of John wire the following about Jesus Christ. This is what many interpreted based on their understanding and called Jesus God. If a father has a son that has so much similarity with him, his son might be called the father.
John wrote about Him: In the beginning was the Word [poetic description of Jesus], and the Word was with God and the Word was God (John 1:1 ESV). He created the world and all that is in it (John 1:3). The religious leaders of his time understood that Jesus claimed to be God (John 5:17-18). Paul wrote that when Jesus died, the Father revealed to the entire world that He was God (Philippians 2:5-11).
There are many excepts but I ll stop here.
What you troublemaking Muslims love is to pick a sentence that look controversial or a portion you all don't understand and start spreading heresy. Shey ori yin buru ni?
Do you know how many imperfect things Muhammad did? And you see people respecting him and not focusing on his imperfections to start dragging Islam about. But you this pig Yusman316 and Lukgaf v the temerity to post ills about Christianity. I repeat God's wrath is on you two and others like you if you don't repent or just mind your biz.
There's a stupid Alfa in an area I once lived. All he does during Salah time is to preach against Christianity with loud speakers. If a Pastor do the s against Islam, you all ll be looking for how to kill the person. Bloody cursed assassins!

Dude you are not talking to a deluded kid, get that into your skull before you go about trying to convince me with rubbish. I asked you a simple question, show me from scriptures where it said not acknowledging Jesus as a deity is blasphemy. Talking about killings, can you take me to any police station and proved I have killed anyone because he or she disagreed with my point? You people will be spreading vile and hatred and at the same time be claiming saints. Judgement will come for everyone without exceptions, so let's all wait for that time. Good evening to you
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by SharonLoveth(f): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
RightChannel:

Aunty Sharonloveth don correct you, see as you fall my hand.

Have a nice day you this "Muslimatheist"

We need to put them on the right track

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by SharonLoveth(f): 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
HacheNoire:

Sigh…

Let me go and sleep. Y,all starting to bore me

Rest well, I won't say you should rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Yusman316:

Dude you are not talking to a deluded kid, get that into your skull before you go about trying to convince me with rubbish. I asked you a simple question, show me from scriptures where it said not acknowledging Jesus as a deity is blasphemy. Talking about killings, can you take me to any police station and proved I have killed anyone because he or she disagreed with my point? You people will be spreading vile and hatred and at the same time be claiming saints. Judgement will come for everyone without exceptions, so let's all wait for that time. Good evening to you
Who's a kid, you this child!
What the op wrote isn't it a punishable offense under Islam?
If you care to know, Jesus didn't called himself God. Neither is it written in the Bible that he's a deity.
Him being referred to God are based on interpretations of the Apostles who witnessed his Godlike behaviour. And yes, Jesus did say Him & His Father (God) are one. So if you v a common sense, you can call him whatever you love.
And what's the difference btw you & the Pharisees persecuting Jesus in the old time? Even Lukgaf while trying to justify his blasphemous post did mentioned Jesus's greatness. I m only here to tell you to respect before you get respected.
Muslims like you are filled with concoctions in your skull that drives you but all around.
And if you are to be reported to security agencies, of cos you ll be reported.
You all need to be called to order.
Infact, blasphemous posts like this thread need to cease in nairaland.
Seun Osewa, it's obvious you are seeing all the numerous trash written by Lukgaf.
They ll set your nairaland on fire!
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by 2dominate: 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
Truthisunique:
so which Islamic narration we go believe now

So much confusion in islam

so your god get religion too

Who your god dey serve
Anything that contradicts the quran is not to be accepted in matters of faith.
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by Instablog9j: 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
GTFO:

Then tf is the reason behind a pest parading around what doesn't concerns him/her
You lack total decorum.
Atleast be sensible this year! Drink enough water and face what faces you!!!

Like you don’t comment on post that concern Christianity. It concern me more when Jesus is mentioned and need be for the biased admin to be neutral. I think you are the one that lack decorum and is not sensible with a lackadaisical attitude. You are indeed backward 30 years back.
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by Tiiitoo: 12:28am On Jan 08, 2022
Did Jesus claimed to be God, let's look at some evidence in the Bible. Evidence that Jesus was indeed divine.

1. He possesses divine attribute, he says I'm the alpha and omega says the Lord God "who is and who was to come, the almighty" Rev 1:8
Matthew 28:30
Teaching them to observe all that i commanded you and lo and with you always even to the end of age.
And he said to him 'Lord you know all things; you know that I love you. Jesus said to him, tend to my sheep
John 21:17

Matthew 28:18-19
And jesus came up and spoke to them saying all authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth
Jesus is the same yesterday today and forever
Jesus committed no sin nor was there any deceit found in his mouth.
1 Peter 2:22

2. His own assertion
I and the father are one John 10:30
Before abraham was I am John 8:59

3. He has divine authority
And jesus seeing their faith said to the paralytic "son you sins are forgiven" Mark 2:15

...why does this man speak that way?? He's blaspheming; who can forgive sins if not God alone Mark 2:7

Mark 2:10,11, He raises the dead.
Roman's 6:23, He stands in Judgement .

4. His enemies accused him of claiming to be God

John 8, John 10
Jews answered him "for the good works we stone you not but for blasphemy, you being a man claiming to be God"
John 10:33

5. Affirmation of other new testament writers.
-for in him all the fullness of deity dwells in bodily form.
Colossians 2:19
"He's the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creations.
Colossians 1:15

If you have seen me, you have seen the father John 14:8-9
He was very clear about who he was (self assertion)

His people; final evidence and greatest evidence.
How we love one another
John 17-21
"That they may all be one even as you, father, are in me and I in you, that they also maybe in us, so that the world may believe that you sent me"

2 Peter 1:1
To those who have received a faith of the same kind as ours by righteousness of our God and saviour, Jesus Christ.
Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by divide9ja: 6:19am On Jan 08, 2022
sultry69:
Most pastors know the Truth, but Will not tell you because they view you as clients in their business center, telling you the truth will reduce their profits

well said bro

motayoayinde:

BUT WHENEVER THE JEWS DESCRIBE JESUS AS BASTARD ANDLYING IMPOSTOR, YOU BELIEVE THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT THE REAL JESUS DON'T YOU?
AND YOU LOVE THEM SO MUCH FOR IT YOU DEFEND THEM WITH YOUR LIFE?

Jesus does not mean the same as Isa, Isa is not the Son of God but the prophet of allah.

Jesus is way above allah to be his prophet

1 Like

Re: Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him by zoer(m): 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
HacheNoire:
Even in the Original Hebrew Bible. Jesus talked about the coming of Mohammed (SAW)

You read am?...
Since you have seen and read the original Bible please quote from it or post the PDF original Bible i will like to have it....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Muhammad in the Bible / 10 Things Good Husbands Avoid / Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe &

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.