Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & (22851 Views)

The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) / New Moon Sighted, Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Date For 2021 Eid-el-kabir / Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & by BrAkingNews: 8:53pm On May 05, 2019
Prof. Is-haq Oloyede, Secretary-General, Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) has confirmed the sighting of the new moon of Ramadan in some states in Nigeria.

Oloyede said the formal announcement of the commencement of 2019 Ramadan fast will be made later tonight by His Eminence, Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar.

The NSCIA scribe confirmed the sighting of the moon in Sokoto, Kebbi and Yobe states and wish the Muslims happy Ramadan fast

https://www.nigerianews.net/ramadan-2019-prof-is-haq-oloyede-reveals-when-ramadan-fasting-will-starts-ends/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:03pm On May 05, 2019
Alhamdullilah

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & by Ayoola10: 9:03pm On May 05, 2019
How sure is this news please?
Re: Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & by kadree(m): 9:04pm On May 05, 2019
Alhamdulilah!
Ramadan Mubaraq!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & by Annnonymous: 9:04pm On May 05, 2019
Alhamdulilah.

May we amass the blessings of this month.

Ramadan Mubarak fams
kiss

29 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & by AJOBI77(m): 9:04pm On May 05, 2019
Alhamdulilahi. Happy ramadhan to all Muslims across the globe

8 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 05, 2019
HMM

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & by KOLLYPROF(m): 9:05pm On May 05, 2019
May Almighty Allah forgive us all our sins and grant us Aljanat firdaus

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & by Thegamingorca(m): 9:05pm On May 05, 2019
Allah hu akbar

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & by mortunde(m): 9:05pm On May 05, 2019
Happy Ramadan Kareem.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & by tolufase: 9:05pm On May 05, 2019
Ramadan Kareem to all Muslim brothers and sisters across the globe

11 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & by iammo(m): 9:06pm On May 05, 2019
cool

Masha Allah, Ramadan kareem.

During Jesus Christ's 33 years on earth, he minded is business, and tolerated others including cesar.. The Isreali jews who are the ones with major Prophet of God are tolerant and leave with Muslims, there are more jewish muslims than christians.

But welcome to nigeria the land of living hypocrite were IPOBIAN christians hypocrite with.low self esteem issues would come and look for trouble on all islamic thread, am sure Jesus christ is ashamed of them…

To all our christian brothers wishing us well during ramadan may God reward you

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:06pm On May 05, 2019
Ramadan Kareem

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & by Raydos: 9:06pm On May 05, 2019
Check my signature
Re: Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & by morikee: 9:07pm On May 05, 2019
Marhaban ya Ramadan Kareem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & by OkunrinOloro: 9:08pm On May 05, 2019
I will still chop my chicken stew jollof rice and goatmeat so nothin consan me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & by adedehinbo(m): 9:08pm On May 05, 2019
So painful I didn't observe the tarawiya prayer today,but I will start fasting and tarawiya tomorrow

11 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & by OKOOMOGE: 9:09pm On May 05, 2019
Ramadan Kareem!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & by haryothosyn93(m): 9:09pm On May 05, 2019
I wish you happy Ramadan and I pray that Allah/God will grant you all the purpose of this period and all your supplications will be answered. Happy fasting to all my Muslim brethren.

I am a Christian but I know and understand the word UNITY!!!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & by adedehinbo(m): 9:09pm On May 05, 2019
So painful I didn't observe the tarawiya prayer today,but I will start fasting and tarawiya tomorrow.
Re: Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & by olajizz01(m): 9:09pm On May 05, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Abeg weting concern vulture with barbing saloon.. ?

When did yoruba Muslim start putting mouth in "Moon sighting" matter ?
grin grin grin
Guess the man who made the announcement is Ipob Christian abi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & by Andrewkinggg: 9:13pm On May 05, 2019
Which moon? I have been outside my house since 6pm I no see any moon kan kan.. This prof abi man should tell us what moon he saw.. Ain't got time for nonsense biko

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & by ohinoyee(m): 9:14pm On May 05, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Abeg weting concern vulture with barbing saloon.. ?

When did yoruba Muslim start putting mouth in "Moon sighting" matter ?
grin grin grin
Islam has no tribe.... Every Muslim can contribute his own qoata in every aspect of islam

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & by funkyjms: 9:16pm On May 05, 2019
Release their Jamb results, he's busy sighting moon undecided

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Trending Anti Terror TV Ad: God Is Greater / Zakir Naik Live In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.