Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings (32297 Views)

Heirs Oil & Gas 2021 Recruitment / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by hellenahills: 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
Description

Looking for an opportunity to start a career with a diverse organization committed to improving lives and transforming Africa? Are you passionate, hardworking and fun-loving?
The Heirs Holdings (HH) Graduate Trainee Programme is a unique opportunity for young and driven talent to immerse themselves in a world of opportunity and growth, to launch successful and rewarding careers. Successful candidates will be assigned to companies across our diverse Group where they will gain first-hand experience and expertise across our strategic sectors.
At Heirs Holdings, we believe in creating equal opportunities for our people to thrive, learn, and Imbibe values critical for success. Our HH Graduate Trainee Programme is an important way we achieve this.
You are our Ideal Candidate if you demonstrate our Core HH values:

Execution: You are focused, result-oriented and have o sense of urgency
Excellence: You ore a disciplined professional with integrity and understand the need for compliance in our industry
Enterprise: You have the right drive, are creative, hardworking, and audacious.

Criteria

Minimum of Second-Class Lower Division from a University
Proof of completion of NYSC or exemption letter
Applicants must not be more than 27 years of age at the time of application
0-1 year of work experience required.

Apply: http://www.heirsholdings.com/graduate-trainee-recruitment/
Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
Deadline for Application: Wednesday, December 29, 2021

1 Share

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by CollinsTutu(m): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2021
Who has written the skills assessment for heirs holdings sent by jobberman?
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Vanree: 9:37am On Dec 30, 2021
I haven't gotten any skill assessment mail. When did you complete your profile update. I did mine yesterday
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Abdul2021: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
Who has practice questions for Heirs Holdings? There's going to be an online test.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Impactech: 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
Have they started sending mails
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by itzdharmie: 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
Yes they have, I got mine not quite long
Impactech:
Have they started sending mails
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Impactech: 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
itzdharmie:

Wow! Can I know the content of the mail. When is the online test?
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by toolluu: 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
do you have any past questions you're using to prepare for the test
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by itzdharmie: 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
Its a notification for the test holding tomorrow
Impactech:

Wow! Can I know the content of the mail. When is the online test?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Oyetechs(m): 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
Please who has any practice questions for the training, kindly send to oyeyemitobiloba@gmail.com
T for thanks and God bless you
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by GoldenDee: 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
For past questions and answers on numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, abstract reasoning

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Breeez: 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
Have u received the Jobberman mail?

itzdharmie:
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by SBJ001: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
Please I will appreciate past questionssss
mail: sundaybrightj@gmail.com
Thanks alot
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
Breeez:

I haven't received the jobber man mail yet
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by itzdharmie: 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
No I haven't
Breeez:

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Breeez: 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ok thanks
@micah26
itzdharmie:
No I haven't
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by tonieekpe: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
Pls I need past questions.
ekpepatrickfrancis@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Abdul2021: 6:54am On Jan 03, 2022
itzdharmie:
Its a notification for the test holding tomorrow

Please where did you get the info that the test is holding today? I received a mail but they didn't say anything that the test will be holding today.

My email is abdulrahimuthman1@gmail.com
Please share the mail with me.
Thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by haftob(m): 7:48am On Jan 03, 2022
Abdul2021:

Please where did you get the info that the test is holding today? I received a mail but they didn't say anything that the test will be holding today.

My email is abdulrahimuthman1@gmail.com
Please share the mail with me.
Thanks
They sent a mail yesterday about the test holding today and that jobberman will send another mail about the test and how it'll be conducted.
If u dint receive the mail, it MAY mean you've not been shortlisted for the test.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Harbdollahr2(m): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2022
haftob:

They sent a mail yesterday about the test holding today and that jobberman will send another mail about the test and how it'll be conducted.
If u dint receive the mail, it MAY mean you've not been shortlisted for the test.
Please did you get the first email they sent and can you show us proof of the test you got just a little screenshot of the source
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by haftob(m): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2022
Harbdollahr2:

Please did you get the first email they sent and can you show us proof of the test you got just a little screenshot of the source
First mail(received Friday,31st December, 2021) and second mail (received Sunday, 2nd January, 2022)

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by haftob(m): 8:57am On Jan 03, 2022
haftob:

First mail(received Friday,31st December, 2021) and second mail (received Sunday, 2nd January, 2022)
Still awaiting the mail from jobberman
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by kpemmzy(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2022
Please anyone with the past question, should please kindly send to my email, kpemmzy@gmail.com thanks a lot
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Breeez: 9:28am On Jan 03, 2022
I don't know when Jobberman is going to send the mail for a test slated for 4pm.

Such ineptitudes and unprofessionalism.

[Aquote author=haftob post=109036285]
Still awaiting the mail from jobberman[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Harbdollahr2(m): 9:30am On Jan 03, 2022
haftob:

Still awaiting the mail from jobberman
Okay thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Kayy1234: 9:59am On Jan 03, 2022
Please anyone with the jobberman past questions for heirs holdings should please send to
Kayenem169@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Monique60: 10:01am On Jan 03, 2022
Pls who has jobberman past questions? Kindly help a sister
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by kpemmzy(m): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2022
Please anyone with past question should please help. kpemmzy@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Oyetechs(m): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2022
Please o past questions
Oyeyemitobiloba@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Oyindumade: 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Please, who has gotten the mail from jobberman?
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
I haven't gotten it yet too
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by temmibae: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
Please o, has anyone gotten the test link mail from jobberman yet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

2016 UBER Lagos Driver Recruitment & Car-owner Recruitment / Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) / Please Does Anyone Know This Company DD African Co. I Have An Interview At 3 Ori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.