Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

How To Naturally Lose Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Naturally Lose Weight (305 Views)

Causes Of Mouth Odour And How To Naturally Get Rid Of It. / See How To Naturally Cure Whitlow; Causes, Symptoms And Natural Remedy. / How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Naturally Lose Weight by Pamilerin95(m): 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
The eye opening information I'm about to share with you is from a write up by Omotayo Adegbuyi Ph.D., who is a weight loss enthusiast, researcher and educationist. If your aim is to learn how to Naturally lose weight without using any of the drugs, supplements, and belts out there that has some form of side effects or the other, then you have to pay attention to this information.

First thing you should know that, there's a clear difference between fat loss and weight loss.

When you fast or skip meals, your weight drops - you are not burning fat, just painfully losing your muscle and water from your body.

Weight loss and fat loss are not the same thing. You must learn to distinguish
between the two. The scale can be very misleading if it's the only criteria you use for measurement.

For example, a woman could weigh 50kg and have 33% body fat. That's what I calla skinny fat person. In contrast, a female bodybuilder could weigh 65kg and be quite lean, with body fat as 14%.

With this in mind, your goal should never be weight loss. Your goal should be lôsing fat while maintaining muscle. Your muscle is the engine thatcontrols fat lôss.

Secondly, When you starve yourself or skip meals, you also starve the muscle. When you starve the muscle, you lôse muscle along with the fat.

When you lôse muscle, your metabolism slows down and your body enters the starvation mode.

When your body enters starvation mode, fat loss comes to a screeching STOP again. Eventually, you will end up frustrated and worried why dropping your calories or skipping meals is not giving you the results you need. You will remain fat, irrespective of doing the things above.

If you want to get results, you will have to change the way you perceive dieting. And no, you don't have to fast to lôse weight, instead you will do the
opposite, eat more.

But wait, doesn't eating more food cause weight gain? You ask!

Yes, it does. But, there is a way to eat more that allow you to lôse all the fat you have gathered all your life.

How? You ask!

Wait for the next write up by the Doctor! It is amazing!
Re: How To Naturally Lose Weight by checkmatez: 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
How can I join this affiliate marketing as a newbie
Re: How To Naturally Lose Weight by Pamilerin95(m): 2:51am On Jan 08, 2022
Kindly message my contact in my signature
checkmatez:
How can I join this affiliate marketing as a newbie

(1) (Reply)

Do Hospitals In Nigeria Have Snake Antivenom / Lsphcb / Removing Hair Dye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.