Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Six Weird Birds Found Dead In Lord's Chosen Church Altar In Lagos ( Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Weird Birds Found Dead In Lord's Chosen Church Altar In Lagos ( Video) (310 Views)

Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church / Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) / Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Weird Birds Found Dead In Lord's Chosen Church Altar In Lagos ( Video) by JoyReportsOnlin: 8:44am On Dec 25, 2021
A video shared online has captured moment Lord’s Chosen members and their General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka gave praises to God after 6 big “strange” birds were found dead on the altar of the church’s headquarters in Lagos.

Pastor Muoka was heard saying that since the church was established, he has never seen those birds around. He added that the birds "came for an attack and the Lord killed them".

He also repeatedly said that "only God can do this". Watch the video below.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iByVUrFsU8I

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CX4HTNvBNLw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Cc
Lalasticlala

Re: Six Weird Birds Found Dead In Lord's Chosen Church Altar In Lagos ( Video) by tempest01(m): 8:48am On Dec 25, 2021
If I have not seen a scenario like this before, I would have doubted this and would have said stupid things about this. But crazy things happen.

In my own story it was cats. A pregnant lady staying in one of our flats said heard our dog crying and whimpering and she stepped outside to see some cats strategically position in the compound. This has never happened before and never happened afterwards.

She lost the baby few days after.

She was told repeatedly though to go stay with a praying congregation till she was due many times before this happened and she refused.
Re: Six Weird Birds Found Dead In Lord's Chosen Church Altar In Lagos ( Video) by Aonkuuse(m): 9:02am On Dec 25, 2021
Chai
Re: Six Weird Birds Found Dead In Lord's Chosen Church Altar In Lagos ( Video) by JoyReportsOnlin: 9:58am On Dec 25, 2021
Nawaooo
tempest01:
If I have not seen a scenario like this before, I would have doubted this and would have said stupid things about this. But crazy things happen.

In my own story it was cats. A pregnant lady staying in one of our flats said heard our dog crying and whimpering and she stepped outside to see some cats strategically position in the compound. This has never happened before and never happened afterwards.

She was told repeatedly though to go stay with a praying congregation till she was due many times before this happened and she refused.
Re: Six Weird Birds Found Dead In Lord's Chosen Church Altar In Lagos ( Video) by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 25, 2021
Dumb Africans
tempest01:

What if it was mere coincidence undecided
The way some most of you reason at times eh.
That's how people go around killing innocent birds and cats. I get disgusted when I see people reasoning like this. Sad thing is my Mom is like this too.
I'll buy a black cat one day and keep as pet to piss her off
Re: Six Weird Birds Found Dead In Lord's Chosen Church Altar In Lagos ( Video) by Mstick: 10:45am On Dec 25, 2021
Those "strange birds" are geese and they were migrating That's the reason for their number.

At some point this religious folks need to start asking their leaders some questions.

1 Like

Re: Six Weird Birds Found Dead In Lord's Chosen Church Altar In Lagos ( Video) by Mstick: 10:52am On Dec 25, 2021
When I was pregnant with my first child, I heard our dogs barking non stop even when I asked the security to put them in a cage they were still restless and the barking got worse, I came out and I looked around nothing, but I noticed they were barking and looking towards the fence, I went there and a saw a striped cat, she looked at me with anger and I knew she was protecting something.

I backed away, waited till evening and I went back, true to my intuition she had kittens she just littered.

I gave birth not up to a week later and my baby was born healthy and strong and the cat was in my compound till her kittens where strong enough and they left on their own.
tempest01:

2 Likes

Re: Six Weird Birds Found Dead In Lord's Chosen Church Altar In Lagos ( Video) by tempest01(m): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
Mstick:
When I was pregnant with my first child, I heard our dogs barking non stop even when I asked the security to put them in a cage they were still restless and the barking got worse, I came out and I looked around nothing, but I noticed they were barking and looking towards the fence, I went there and a saw a striped cat, she looked at me with anger and I knew she was protecting something.

I backed away, waited till evening and I went back, true to my intuition she had kittens she just littered.

I gave birth not up to a week later and my baby was born healthy and strong and the cat was in my compound till her kittens where strong enough and they left on their own.

Well, in your situation, it was nothing spiritual, doesn't invalidate another person's experience. Our dog is never chained. But it is sometimes timid. I don't think strange cats that have never entered the compound prior to that day will do so when they know a dog is in there.

That said, the witch bird cried at night and the baby died in the morning. It is left for you to add things together.
Re: Six Weird Birds Found Dead In Lord's Chosen Church Altar In Lagos ( Video) by tempest01(m): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Nairalandian:
Dumb Africans

What if it was mere coincidence undecided
The way some most of you reason at times eh.
That's how people go around killing innocent birds and cats. I get disgusted when I see people reasoning like this. Sad thing is my Mom is like this too.
I'll buy a black cat one day and keep as pet to piss her off

Enlightened African. Make something no do you one day oh.
Who no go, no know.
Re: Six Weird Birds Found Dead In Lord's Chosen Church Altar In Lagos ( Video) by tempest01(m): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Mstick:
Those "strange birds" are geese and they were migrating That's the reason for their number.

At some point this religious folks need to start asking their leaders some questions.

What killed them?

(1) (Reply)

Hassan Syed Calls Muhammad A Sex Addict / Why You Should Never Blame The Devil For Your Own Downfall / Nigerian Christians Wake Up For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.