Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Drop Your Experience With This( Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop Your Experience With This( Pics) (257 Views)

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Experience With This( Pics) by Prechgold1180(m): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
If you remember this please kindly drop your experience

I know indomie generation won’t understand

Back then in Benin we use to call this kpo kpo
Our own locally made bangard lol

Merry Christmas everyone

Re: Drop Your Experience With This( Pics) by SurvivorM(f): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
Sorry I dont know this. I guess we have knockouts growing up cry
Re: Drop Your Experience With This( Pics) by ValCon888: 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
It's a miracle we survived to this day. All the dangerous things we use to have fun and catch cruise all in the name of play-play.

This OP must have been born in the 1980s
Re: Drop Your Experience With This( Pics) by Ammishaddai: 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
This was the in-thing in the late 80s and 90s . But we did ours with a bicycle spoke back then . grin

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Experience With This( Pics) by Wawelexy(m): 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This was the in-thing in the late 80s and 90s . But we did ours with a bicycle spoke back then . grin

Yeah, or that thing on motor bike plugs... You then peel the of the brown part of match stick and insert in it...

Use to be painful if fired at u.... Good old days.
Re: Drop Your Experience With This( Pics) by Prechgold1180(m): 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
Lalasticlala

Omo I miss these days
Re: Drop Your Experience With This( Pics) by Bluntguy: 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
Local banger. But we used to call it knockout.
Na matches be the powder o.
Lol.
Re: Drop Your Experience With This( Pics) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
This is olden days banger or knockout.
I doubt if these 2000 born kids will know this. Some of them never see new modern day banger sef.
Already preparing for next year 2022? Let's help you with your social media content calender for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!
Re: Drop Your Experience With This( Pics) by Ammishaddai: 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
Wawelexy:

Yeah, or that thing on motor bike plugs... You then peel the of the brown part of match stick and insert in it...

Use to be painful if fired at u.... Good old days.
Na so bros...unlike now where children do what's confusing and dangerous grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is Jesus GOD Or Just A Middle MAN / Please Help. Unusual Dream / The Religion Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.