Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,288 members, 7,864,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

Is Jesus GOD Or Just A Middle MAN - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus GOD Or Just A Middle MAN (266 Views)

They Made Jesus God For Christians! / Is God Really Against Taking Alcohol Or Just Against Excess Of It? / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jesus GOD Or Just A Middle MAN by Phoneworld: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2022
Please i want to understand this topic because some religion people said we are not talking to God direct because Jesus said “ i am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the father expect through me”,

Please no insult, i need someone who is deep in the scripture to enlighten me on this.
Re: Is Jesus GOD Or Just A Middle MAN by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2022
Jesus is Lord.
Re: Is Jesus GOD Or Just A Middle MAN by Phoneworld: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2022
Asgard63:
Jesus is Lord.
Sure... he was RB
Re: Is Jesus GOD Or Just A Middle MAN by Dtruthspeaker: 10:17am On Jan 09, 2022
Phoneworld:
Please i want to understand this topic because some religion people said we are not talking to God direct because Jesus said “ i am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the father expect through me”,

Please no insult, i need someone who is deep in the scripture to enlighten me on this.

When you want to see your president and governors, do you go directly to them?

No.

Same here.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus GOD Or Just A Middle MAN by Phoneworld: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

When you want to see your president and governors, do you go directly to them?

No.

Same here.
But why is it our 4 fathers talk to God directly, and get result?
Re: Is Jesus GOD Or Just A Middle MAN by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 09, 2022
Phoneworld:

Sure... he was RB

What is e’RB?
Re: Is Jesus GOD Or Just A Middle MAN by Dtruthspeaker: 10:36am On Jan 09, 2022
Phoneworld:

But why is it our 4 fathers talk to God directly, and get result?

They were talking to Christ, The Lord! Side Road! (This is where you learn The Truth about "all power belongs to God). There is also the illegal use of God's Power which is witchcraft, so I presume you referring to the Right and Lawful use of God's Power!)

He is God over us hence Lord God as seen in Genesis, which changed when men understood that He was in Charge as God over them in this world to His True Title of "Lord" which has not changed even today

But He is The Word of The Most High.

Exactly as Moses was between The Lord and the children of Israel.
Re: Is Jesus GOD Or Just A Middle MAN by Phoneworld: 10:46am On Jan 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

They were talking to Christ, The Lord! Side Road! (This is where you learn The Truth about "all power belongs to God). There is also the illegal use of God's Power which is witchcraft, so I presume you referring to the Right and Lawful use of God's Power!)

He is God over us hence Lord God as seen in Genesis, which changed when men understood that He was in Charge as God over them in this world to His True Title of "Lord" which has not changed even today

But He is The Word of The Most High.

Exactly as Moses was between The Lord and the children of Israel.

Who gave our 4 fathers does power and why is that power of our 4 father working more and effective because I believe when a pastor and doctors has tried their best, they intend to refer you back to the GOD’s of your land..
Re: Is Jesus GOD Or Just A Middle MAN by fidel2(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2022
He is God the son.... So therefore he is God.
Re: Is Jesus GOD Or Just A Middle MAN by Phoneworld: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
fidel2:
He is God the son.... So therefore he is God.

Hmmm, so Jesus is GOD but then, who does he pray too??
Re: Is Jesus GOD Or Just A Middle MAN by Dtruthspeaker: 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
Phoneworld:

Who gave our 4 fathers does power and why is that power of our 4 father working more and effective because I believe when a pastor and doctors has tried their best, they intend to refer you back to the GOD’s of your land..

All power belongs to God and then there is illegal use of God's Power whether perpetrated by a pastor, or person given the gift of skill and learning (physician) or witch.

But is seen that Nature (commonly called God of your Land and ancestors) is the Power Transformer/Distributer of God's Power, which is why till the end of the world, Naturalist aka herbalists and native practitioners will always have relevance with men.

However, is their use of Power Approved by The Power Authority, God?

And this is where you learn The Law of "Suffer not a witch to live"!
Re: Is Jesus GOD Or Just A Middle MAN by Phoneworld: 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

All power belongs to God and then there is illegal use of God's Power whether perpetrated by a pastor, or person given the gift of skill and learning (physician) or witch.

But is seen that Nature (commonly called God of your Land and ancestors) is the Power Transformer/Distributer of God's Power, which is why till the end of the world, Naturalist aka herbalists and native practitioners will always have relevance with men.

However, is their use of Power Approved by The Power Authority, God?

And this is where you learn The Law of "Suffer not a witch to live"!
Yes

(1) (Reply)

“I Have Mastercard And I Won’t Go To Hell” – Mummy G.O Says, Denies Preaching / Muslims Conducts Deliverance In Lagos / You Can Move That Mountain I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.