Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

The Sad Truth - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Sad Truth (504 Views)

I Am Extremely Shy - SAD - Can I Succeed Like This / The Sad Lives Of Freelancers In Nigeria / The Sad Bitter Reality You Are Never Told In School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sad Truth by Peterkalio(m): 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
Good Day Guys,
Happy Christmas to you all.

So I just finished my Secondary School,
I'm the only son of my Parents, actually I was raised by a single mom, my Dad left us for another woman,
I have four lovely sisters,.

Life in Port Harcourt hasn't been easy for my mother, she does literally everything to keep us off the streets and see that we are fed,
I'm a very quite person, and this has cost me a lot in my short time of life,
As a sixteen year old kid, I started working and doing all sort of menial jobs, I never liked the sight of seeing my mother suffer or working too hard,

I grew up in a rough environment and it had a really bad effect on me,
at sixteen I already had the brain and the face if an adult, this, I guess is as s result of the hard work I do, I'm talking about cement mixing, loading sand in trucks, carrying blocks for building,
I do all this, because I love my family and I never want my mother nor sisters to suffer,

I have this kind nature, and I think it's really pulling me down,
I have done a lot of things in my life, which I can't say, really terrible things,

I just think the world ain't meant for people like me, because I don't have the balls to tackle what life brings,
I don't want to be wicked, but I just think that if I have to survive in the jungle, as a boy from a broken home and no one to look up to, I have to grow a though skin

Though I just finished my internship in painting (wall/house), I haven't started making money from it,

"The Sad Truth" is that we live in a very wicked world and it sometimes seems impossible to do the right thing, because people would always look down on you, and take you for granted.

1 Like

Re: The Sad Truth by Frestuffng: 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
sorry bro, and that's all I can offer. Good luck.
Re: The Sad Truth by Peterkalio(m): 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
Frestuffng:
sorry bro, and that's all I can offer. Good luck.

Thanks man, I appreciate
Re: The Sad Truth by sageb: 9:00am On Dec 26, 2021
Peterkalio:
Good Day Guys,
Happy Christmas to you all.

So I just finished my Secondary School,
I'm the only son of my Parents, actually I was raised by a single mom, my Dad left us for another woman,
I have four lovely sisters,.

Life in Port Harcourt hasn't been easy for my mother, she does literally everything to keep us off the streets and see that we are fed,
I'm a very quite person, and this has cost me a lot in my short time of life,
As a sixteen year old kid, I started working and doing all sort of menial jobs, I never liked the sight of seeing my mother suffer or working too hard,

I grew up in a rough environment and it had a really bad effect on me,
at sixteen I already had the brain and the face if an adult, this, I guess is as s result of the hard work I do, I'm talking about cement mixing, loading sand in trucks, carrying blocks for building,
I do all this, because I love my family and I never want my mother nor sisters to suffer,

I have this kind nature, and I think it's really pulling me down,
I have done a lot of things in my life, which I can't say, really terrible things,

I just think the world ain't meant for people like me, because I don't have the balls to tackle what life brings,
I don't want to be wicked, but I just think that if I have to survive in the jungle, as a boy from a broken home and no one to look up to, I have to grow a though skin

Though I just finished my internship in painting (wall/house), I haven't started making money from it,

"The Sad Truth" is that we live in a very wicked world and it sometimes seems impossible to do the right thing, because people would always look down on you, and take you for granted.

Kalio?
Are you of the Wakirike stock?

(1) (Reply)

Become A Performing Licensed Exporter This Year / Who Controls Your Life? / Securing An Interview With A 1 Page Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.