Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) (46386 Views)

Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor / Emma Nyra Pregnant. Expecting Her First Child In Paris? (Photos) / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by Sammydanny: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Emma Obi, the Nigerian singer popularly known as aka Emma Nyra, collapsed in excitement as she received a Range Rover from her family as Christmas gift.

The excited mother of twins took to verified Instagram page to announce the good news.

She shared a video that captured the moment where she saw the surprise gift.

After standing fixated at the sight of the luxury car, the singer collapsed on the ground and began to roll.

In the caption, the singer narrated how she struggled to purchase the car, only to be informed that it would arrive in 2022.

According to her, her family surprised her with the car and she hailed them as the “most amazing family.”

She wrote, “And then this happened! God is so good! I worked so hard to purchase this car but I was told it would not be available until 2022!

“My family surprised me and brought it all the way to me! I’m still in shock! I have the most amazing family! I swear I’m shooketh.”

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOgPLVk5UoQ[/flash]

https://www.instagram.com/emmanyra/tv/CX6HYePJn6X/?utm_medium=copy_link

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
Congrat ma, our pepsi ooo.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by Sammydanny: 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
Lol
Yinkakolawole:
Congrat ma, our pepsi ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
Osu Ton Gboran Loma Peni Kolu

Won Ti Boa Kardi Ni Ilu Awon Bisa Bisa

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by WiszyFraud: 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
Did you know??

A recent study shows that exercise alone doesn’t help with weight loss. It’s your diet that should be the main focus.

lipsrsealed

91 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
See fresh barbecue laps

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by God1000(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
All na for social media consumption

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by iLegendd(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
When will APC and Lai Mohammed collapse? That's the one we want the most.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by Bobotic(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
Oga Landlord which day be my own?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by WibusJaga: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
grin

Lol. Audio collapse.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
That year wen dem force cocks down her throat

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by Kingpele(m): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
And u no die,I think they should ban social media for Africa for like 60 years so that we can know more about it and best way to apply it's use,not all this rubbish news we keep hearing here,how can one collapse over a car gift not even a mansion �

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by Jidemoo: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
Collapse of joy
Re: Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by Folabifreeman(m): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
Vvb

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by Robisky001(m): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
Who is she? What is her hit song?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by oldman112(m): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
My family my family

2 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by georen(m): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
wow, family where love reign
Re: Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by olioxx(m): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
Looking at the third image, I ask myself why can't ladies learn to dress decently?
Imagine say breeze blow that gown up nah...
Clout chaser dem!!! SMH

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by Adaanna(f): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
Congratulations to her
Re: Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by OfeAchi: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
Paxxcarl:
See fresh barbecue laps

The hole between them is being drilled by the 'real' buyer of the ride.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
Haters una food don done oo..come and cry on this thread pls..

3 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by Kadejo(m): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
Congratulations!

I pray heaven remembers me too, and give me the happiness I crave for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
TIGLIOG:
She gift herself the range Rover

From her Clitocurrency business

Clout chaser
You too chase the clout so your life go upgrade pass coming online to cry..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by Goldentulip2: 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
God1000:
All na for social media consumption
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by AFULA(m): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
cheesy
Re: Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by Guyman02: 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
Everyone is chasing clout on social media, even the one that arrived Benin and was waving at herself and they said Fans line up the streets to receive Nini, I was still trying to recover from that one, now this one knowing that claims of fans buying things for Yeyebrities is now overused decided to claim that she fainted after 'family' bought her a Range Rover.

Musa is tired and has had enough for one day

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) by autonomous22: 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
[quote author=Alcapone001 post=108815165]Haters una food don done oo..come and cry on this thread pls..

We are here already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Replied Her Ex As She Shades Him And Twerk To Pepper Him / British Actor, Peter Vaughan Is Dead! / Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.