Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) (36994 Views)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) / Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) / Adejare Kosoko Deja: Simi Speaks On The Birth Of Her Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by ebukajay184: 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos)

Nigerian music couple, Adekunle Gold and Simi and their little daughter, Deja marked today's Christmas celebration together in matching pyjamas outfits, IgbereTV reports.

The photos shared on Simi's Instagram handle were captioned;

"Merry Christmas from the Kosokos

3rd slide is my daughter 96% of the time"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CX6wZzSOx5B/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by NobleSeed(m): 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
AG baby@ Kosokos grin grin
Merry Christmas to your family

11 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
Marriage no be anybody mate, see as slim Simi don gather flesh finish.

Cute family

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by iceberg02(m): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
cool
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by CrownOfClay724: 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Beautiful people.

Their marriage go sweet die. grin

3 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by Folabifreeman(m): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
Who would have thought motherhood will make Simi have such Big breasts.

163 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
cool
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by Idamond: 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
beautiful family, I'm waiting so see davido with chi chef grin

meanwhile I need lalasticlala to create a trend showing all
the celebrities and there family on Christmas outfit
celebration..
we that can't access Twitter and Instagram we need all
those things here.

4 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by Idamond: 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
Folabifreeman:

AG baby easyy grin grin

na like this person dey take enter problem, u dey look person wife big sweet breast grin.

I wash hand commot for ur head

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
Folabifreeman:

AG baby easyy grin grin

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
Idamond:

celebration..
those things her..

Assurance in the mud.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
They look like they joke all day.

5 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by Gadafii: 6:05am On Dec 26, 2021
That third slide na meme

The baby girl be like "ehhhen, what happened next?"

3 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by jazon(m): 8:28am On Dec 26, 2021
Beautiful family.
Someone should tell him to trim the beard jor

4 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 8:29am On Dec 26, 2021
Simi

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by greenie77: 8:29am On Dec 26, 2021
Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:29am On Dec 26, 2021
Beautiful 家庭

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by Irupetepete: 8:30am On Dec 26, 2021
I already saw one pervert talking about simi breast..
But true Tru, simi Don get breast o

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2021
Idamond:

celebration..
those things here.
Chioma is not they only babamama. So he won't try such thing. Men don't snap Christmas pictures with baby Mama's

4 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2021
Na waa o. Where Davido Burna Boy Wizkid and the rest own...front page go full tire with pics. I trust nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by Highman56: 8:32am On Dec 26, 2021
Folabifreeman:

pipul are looking at d pic and saying awwn becos of d daughter but u na breast ur eyes see

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:32am On Dec 26, 2021
Lovely fam!

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by mannobi(m): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2021
By natural laws this baby should possess great musical talents.

20 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by Generalkorex(m): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2021
This is the new trend

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:33am On Dec 26, 2021
Folabifreeman:

walahi with her simi-like tiny breast bfr... D sad thing be say na sagging level next. Make Kunle suck am well now with the baby o...make Dem fight for d breast...Baby fit dey suck one side him d suck another side But i sure say stingy baby no go gree..he go dey slap papa head to comot and dey cry loud

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2021
CrownOfClay724:
Beautiful people.

Their marriage go sweet die. grin

Ask around in case you did not know. No sweet marriage anywhere. Na forbearance each porsin de put inside marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:34am On Dec 26, 2021
Folabifreeman:

On top another person's wife.

Shey big-breasted girls don finish for your location?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos / Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' / Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.