Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Becoming A Front End Web Developer Within 6 Months - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Becoming A Front End Web Developer Within 6 Months (922 Views)

Wordpress Developer Within Surulere Needed / Front-End Developer Or Back-End Developer: Which Job Title Has A Higher Salary? / Become A Front-end Web Designer With Nairaland 100days Of Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becoming A Front End Web Developer Within 6 Months by AustainoPatrick(m): 2:28am On Dec 26, 2021
I am an undergraduate learning how to code, and I just entered CSS .
I bought an udemy course from Colt steele and that's what I'm using for now,

i have a question bothering me and I want to ask you guys that are more experienced in programming.

1. Is it possible for me to become a front end web developer within a space of 6 months and be able to get a job as a front end web developer
2. If it's possible, what are the learning curve i should follow to achieve this 6 months goals and what level of consistency with respect to learning (like how long should I code in a day) in other to achieve this goal.

3. What other study materials do you recommend for effective learning and understanding
Boss Tensazangetsu20
please � come and lecture your boy
Re: Becoming A Front End Web Developer Within 6 Months by OlawaleBammie: 3:05am On Dec 26, 2021
AustainoPatrick:

i have a question bothering me and I want to ask you guys that are more experienced in programming.

1. Is it possible for me to become a front end web developer within a space of 6 months and be able to get a job as a front end web developer
2. If it's possible, what are the learning curve i should follow to achieve this 6 months goals and what level of consistency with respect to learning (like how long should I code in a day) in other to achieve this goal.

3. What other study materials do you recommend for effective learning and understanding
Boss Tensazangetsu20
please wat PC(in respect to features) can u recommend for coding??

I mean features like

Bits
Ram
Rom
Windows (7or8)
Re: Becoming A Front End Web Developer Within 6 Months by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 26, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
please wat PC(in respect to features) can u recommend for coding??

I mean features like

Bits
Ram
Rom
Windows (7or8)
Any PC can be used to code. But just like any other job that requires a PC, the better the machine, the better the experience.
So get the best one that you can afford, don’t spare a kobo.
But for an above average experience, the minimum specs should be...
64 bits.
8gb Ram.
250gb ROM (SSD preferably).
Windows 10.
Core i5 processor.
Re: Becoming A Front End Web Developer Within 6 Months by BlaqFaze: 7:44am On Dec 26, 2021
Don't rush your learning bro, learn programming and be very good at it, jobs will follow..

And if you eventually learn in six months thereafter get a job, will you leave school? since you're still an undergraduate

1 Like

Re: Becoming A Front End Web Developer Within 6 Months by AustainoPatrick(m): 8:39am On Dec 26, 2021
@blaqFace
Re: Becoming A Front End Web Developer Within 6 Months by AustainoPatrick(m): 8:40am On Dec 26, 2021
BlaqFaze:
Don't rush your learning bro, learn programming and be very good at it, jobs will follow..

And if you eventually learn in six months after thereafter get a job, will you leave school? since you're still an undergraduate

@blaqFace

I am in 400 level already, I can manage both.
I don't intend to drop from school either
Re: Becoming A Front End Web Developer Within 6 Months by AustainoPatrick(m): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2021
AustainoPatrick:

Boss Tensazangetsu20

I just want to know what it will cost me
Re: Becoming A Front End Web Developer Within 6 Months by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2021
Check my posts. I have written about it a gazillion times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Becoming A Front End Web Developer Within 6 Months by LikeAking: 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
AustainoPatrick:

Boss Tensazangetsu20

Nobody can say they have learnt how to program finish.

Six months will not be enough for anybody.

U learn every day.
Re: Becoming A Front End Web Developer Within 6 Months by LikeAking: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
AustainoPatrick:

@blaqFace

I am in 400 level already, I can manage both.
I don't intend to drop from school either

Hw? @ d bolded
Re: Becoming A Front End Web Developer Within 6 Months by AustainoPatrick(m): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
LikeAking:

Hw? @ d bolded

Blaqface was asking me if I intend to drop from school after learning how to code and I said no, I intend to combine both
Re: Becoming A Front End Web Developer Within 6 Months by AustainoPatrick(m): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Check my posts. I have written about it a gazillion times.

Thanks for replying boss,
Your content have being very very helpful,
I go through your topics and comments all the time

but I've not seen where you talked about becoming a front end web developer within a short duration such as 6 months,

Please can you show me the exact place to find it in your comments or please give me a little summarized outline on how to go about it,
Even if it's not achievable within 6 months, I will appreciate it if you tell me the duration that I should go with.

Please boss, your own comments is usually straight and illustrative��
Re: Becoming A Front End Web Developer Within 6 Months by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
AustainoPatrick:

Thanks for replying boss,
Your content have being very very helpful,
I go through your topics and comments all the time

but I've not seen where you talked about becoming a front end web developer within a short duration such as 6 months,

Please can you show me the exact place to find it in your comments or please give me a little summarized outline on how to go about it,
Even if it's not achievable within 6 months, I will appreciate it if you tell me the duration that I should go with.

Please boss, your own comments is usually straight and illustrative��
My how to become a programmer in 2022 covers mostly front-end related topics. I haven't made one exclusive to backend cause of how hard it is to get a junior backend role.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Learn Algorithm And Data Structures? / Must I Have Worked For A Company To Be Eligible For Turing.com Job? / How to develop software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.