Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) (33780 Views)

Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift / Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) / Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by simplesearch: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
Whatever their intention we careless, the bible said Judge nothing before the time. What is however sure is that if after all this nice gesture they refuse to accept and submit to the lordship of Jesus the only saviour of mankind, they will not escape the judgement of God. For God is not a respecter of any man.

Philippians 1:15-18
Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will: The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds: But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel. What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

John 3:16-18
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
Free Leah Sharibu first before I can take this head slammer serious undecided
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Patrioticman007(m): 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
helinues:
That's very nice.

We shouldn't allow religion or tribes to separate us. We are all one

Politicians & wailing wailers will not like this news.

Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Way4orward: 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
The Christians should be careful. Don't sleep and close your two eyes. This people can't be trusted.

Merry Christmas my people

1 Like

Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Teejay13(m): 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
This are some of the ways we should preach peace in our societies.

This is well commendable. I applaud them for that.
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by malvisguy212: 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ewizard:
Anybody can celebrate Christmas, it's an end of year kinda feast.

Yeshua wasn't born on 25th December.
a person who was born on February 29 (leap year) only
celebrate his birthday after 4 years, is it sinful to chose another day to celebrate it ?
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by LLMG: 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
this is really commendable, may peace and tolerance of one another continue to grow in our new Nigeria, even though the portrait is not that of Jesus, but the good intention is appreciated.
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by shegzbillionz(m): 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
BlackfireX:
This is unacceptable... a crime... a fatwa should be declared on them... how dare they ?? How dare they
How dare they... lmao
U fit shit for ur knicker
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
BlackfireX:
This is unacceptable... a crime... a fatwa should be declared on them... how dare they ?? How dare they

Muslims believe in Jesus as a prophet.

As a matter of fact. Do you know Jesus mentioned the coming of Mohammed (SAW)?
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Panda7(m): 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
oh wow that's a nice portrait
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by bigwig071(m): 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
Another worthless propaganda. so that it will be as if the muslims in Nigeria in anyway likes the christines. I see another massive killing....
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by sigiyaya112: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
Scientists:
That Fvvker is not Jesus. He is Powell, Blacks, we should stop being idiots.

That guy is a pussy Fvvker like me. Jesus died a virgin
Unfortunately it is impossible to separate a black man and stupidity cry cry
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Quality20(m): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Shiites have a lot in common with Christianity
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by haconjy(m): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ewizard:

We know!!! Any other thing?
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by dustydee: 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by DFERENCE: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
Scientists:

you motherfvcker, its the gesture, mean while i never trust a man who says "there is only 1 god" & presents gifts 2 another God, its a mission recon, the same guy who visited my friend during christmas to eat, killed him, motherfvcker confessed 2years later when he surrendered during an attack on a military barrack, fvckers like u is why people give christainity bad names, like terrorist to islam, because i see a symbolic place for islam saudi arabian enjoying wealth, development & religion but poorman's islam, black man's islam, extremist arab islam & uneducated man's islam blow shit up, so u are the fvcking equivalent of a fvcking extremist muslim in christainity, quote me motherfvcker, dumb fvck, hypocrate fvcker, you fvcking pretender, lying through your teeth. Your fvcking powell is a symbol just as a cross not the faith
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Tareq1105: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ewizard:

Yes, he may not be born on 25th December but it was the day he eradicated paganism in Jerusalem and it was set aside to mark his birth. It was an agreed date world wide.

Even you, do you know when you were born?

It was the date you were told by your parents and you believe it.

Therefore, stop the hatred.
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by haconjy(m): 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
Despacito1:
Is it not their prophet Issa? They recognise him and does what he teaches more than Christians. I never that Jesus is robing people through offerings, tithe and seed of faith. Muslims does that not.

It's better to be rob than to be killed.

My pastor robs me, your Immam kills
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by GoshenNLA(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ewizard:

Which day was he born?
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Johnson5258: 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
They actually deceived us, we are all supposed to live as one. Thank you brothers.
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Occurstaem(m): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
All I see here is arrogance coupled with ignorance. These are ignorant Muslims and do not understand the deen.
On another note, it could be politically motivated.
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Trustedpronet: 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
Greece gift. Watch your back all the Christians in Kaduna. Don't sleep too deep just because of this sudden love for Jesus or collabor. BECAREFUL
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by eazyduzit: 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
This one na Jesus of Sabo Tasha in Kaduna grin grin
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by judinho07(m): 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
"e"choke"oooh...!!!
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by gnhpowerhouse: 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ewizard:

Oga Bible Scholar Kindly Tell Us when He was Born Biko ...We want to Learn
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Nten: 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
This is a welcomed development.,. To strengthen ties amongst an ethno-religious country like ours is applaudable
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
rexesq:

What a joy!
to
Will you shut
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Vado(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
This is not a gesture, it’s an insult.
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Debra911(f): 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
Scientists:

The craziest comments I ever read today cheesy
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by Successlane: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
grin

Taqqiya

We know how they roll.

There Master The Kaduna Midget has sent out cheques to motivate their killer squad to hunt down and murder Southern Kaduna people.

They only came for Reconnaissance.

Here they are !!!!
Always disappointed at any good news.
Re: Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
If nah them now they will say na blasphemy... mad people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists / Tolu And Tobi, Bimbo Odukoya's Daughters / Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.