Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? (4768 Views)

To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In / Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists / Nothing Will Serve As Evidence For Gods Existence To An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 8:40am On Dec 26, 2021
Just so you know and perhaps you can think...

1. No single evidence for creationism
2. There are thousands of evidence that supports evolution.
3. Creationism teaches that life came from nothing, yet creationists keep asking where life started with evolution?

There is absolutely no reason to believe a god created life and no evidence for it.

if you have evidence or superior arguement that supports creationism over evolution tell us, cause no one in the world has so far presented any evidence that life was created

Happy Sunday

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by BegAt40: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2021
Ride on my gee cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Aboks(m): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2021
U fall down from the sky
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2021
Aboks:
U fall down from the sky
I was born.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Aboks(m): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2021
HardMirror:
I was born.
That means your great grand father is a monkey

1 Like

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 8:59am On Dec 26, 2021
Aboks:

That means your great grand father is a monkey
we are all animals even now

6 Likes

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Aboks(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2021
HardMirror:
we are all animals even now
lol
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 9:08am On Dec 26, 2021
Aboks:

lol
hahaha.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Lastpharoah33: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2021
This thread will be splashed with blood and venom.

Make no mistake, I'm born into a catholic family. Went through the catechism, of which we were made to believe God has been in existence even before time.

Just as the op, am perplexed about the creation narrative from the biblical aspect.

Who wrote down all the events that took place in the six days of "creation"?

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by fredwill1357(m): 9:14am On Dec 26, 2021
HardMirror:
I was born.
A creator or creators likely exist, however not the way most religions paint it.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2021
fredwill1357:
A creator or creators exist, however not the way most religions paint it.
what is the single evidence for creation?
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by hopefulLandlord: 9:19am On Dec 26, 2021
I'm a creationist. I believe man created god(s) in his own image and likeness with no input from woman

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 9:24am On Dec 26, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
I'm a creationist. I believe man created god(s) in his own image and likeness with no input from woman
lol
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by fredwill1357(m): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2021
HardMirror:
what is the single evidence for creation?
Compare a man's sexual organ to that of a woman, there were designed just for each other, same with that of other animals. Every night the moon surfaces without fail and in the day, the sun sets. Every year there is raining and dry season, both complement each other.

A lot of things point to a creator, but no concrete evidence though.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by KNOWMORE56: 9:28am On Dec 26, 2021
HardMirror:
Just so you know and perhaps you can think...

1. No single evidence for creationism
2. There are thousands of evidence that supports evolution.
3. Creationism teaches that life came from nothing, yet creationists keep asking where life started with evolution?

There is absolutely no reason to believe a god created life and no evidence for it.

if you have evidence or superior arguement that supports creationism over evolution tell us, cause no one in the world has so far presented any evidence that life was created
Happy Sunday

Maybe we should 1st know (your understanding of) what is:
1. Evidence
2. Creation and
3. Evolution

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2021
fredwill1357:
Compare a man's sexual organ to that of a woman, there were designed just for each other, same with that of other animals. Every night the moon surfaces without fail and in the day, the sun sets. Every year there is raining and dry season, both complement each other.

and how does this mean it was created? This is only evidence that the sexual organs are compatible even if they evolved to be compatible, does not in anyway point to being created
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Buliwyf: 10:38am On Dec 26, 2021
I believe creationism and evolution are not mutually exclusive. That said, I don't believe in any creation story.

I believe in a god in the sense that something must have started this whole existence we are experiencing. That thing can be an actual god, the universe itself or even us. We might be that God we believe or don't believe in.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by LordReed(m): 10:42am On Dec 26, 2021
fredwill1357:

If heterogeneous sexual copulation was the only reproductive strategy I would have considered this as evidence but it isn't. The fact that even within otherwise heterogeneous species there are even other reproductive strategies is clear evidence that sexual dimorphism is not evidence of creation but of evolution.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by LordReed(m): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2021
Buliwyf:
I believe creationism and evolution are not mutually exclusive. That said, I don't believe in any creation story.

I believe in a god in the sense that something must have started this whole existence we are experiencing. That thing can be an actual god, the universe itself or even us. We might be that God we believe or don't believe in.

So this is just your intuition or is there anything more substantial to your belief?
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2021
LordReed:

If heterogeneous sexual copulation was the only reproductive strategy I would have considered this as evidence but it isn't. The fact that even within otherwise heterogeneous species there even other reproductive strategies is clear evidence that sexual dimorphism is not evidence of creation but of evolution.
thank u. And the fact most organisms start out asexual even humans
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Buliwyf: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2021
LordReed:

So this is just your intuition or is there anything more substantial to your belief?

Nope. Just that our mere existence is evidence that something must have started this existence. So if religious people need to believe in a god that wasn't himself created, I ask myself why we can't be that same god ourselves? Perhaps our existence is just an inevitable paradox borne out of the void we exist in.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by hakeem4(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2021
The problem about creationist is that they don't know anything yet they claim they do.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
LordReed:

If heterogeneous sexual copulation was the only reproductive strategy I would have considered this as evidence but it isn't. The fact that even within otherwise heterogeneous species there are even other reproductive strategies is clear evidence that sexual dimorphism is not evidence of creation but of evolution.

Hello

I have dropped the digits as you stated after Xmas

Thanks and happy new year in advance.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Buliwyf:

Nope. Just that our mere existence is evidence that something must have started this existence. So if religious people need to believe in a god that wasn't himself created, I ask myself why we can't be that same god ourselves? Perhaps our existence is just an inevitable paradox borne out of the void we exist in.

We don't exist in a void...no need for needless questions.... like why can't we be avatars?
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by fredwill1357(m): 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
LordReed:

Nobody knows anything for sure, all we have are guesses, speculations and assumptions. However we came to be, life goes on.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by xproducer: 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
God’s Wrath on Unrighteousness
"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things. Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen." - Romans 1:17-25

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
xproducer:
God’s Wrath on Unrighteousness
"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things. Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen." - Romans 1:17-25
stories from books written by story tellers
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
HardMirror:
stories from books written by story tellers

It's an addiction to quoting such books

Please,lend me 6000naira . I work in two private schools as a part-time teacher.

I don't earn much and I have spent all I got this month on fixing my phone, getting drugs and food.

I am still having accommodation issues but schools will resume on the 4th of January.

I teach Maths, Physics,F/Maths and English.

Please,lend me if you can't give me.

I will pay you back.

I also want to begin home lessons before January ends.

It's urgently necessary.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
LordReed:

I'm confused

Did you change your mind?
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by LordReed(m): 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
fredwill1357:
Nobody knows anything for sure, all we have are guesses, speculations and assumptions. However we came to be, life goes on.

So you are guessing, speculating or assuming there is a creator?

We don't have to guess about evolution though, the evidence is abundant.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
LordReed:

So you are guessing, speculating or assuming there is a creator?

We don't have to guess about evolution though, the evidence is abundant.

Did you send an email?
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
YOU RUBBISH WRITER IS ONE EVIDENCE. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

All Demons Are Male Gender / A Dinner With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.