Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? (4821 Views)

To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In / Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists / Nothing Will Serve As Evidence For Gods Existence To An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by fredwill1357(m): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2021
HardMirror:
organic compounds are products of inorganic compounds/elements.

The fact you keep saying "japaa" proves my point that you no get sense and have nothing to contribute. You that has not japaaa, can you please tell us the origin of life? At least I have stated mine
why does mutations occur?
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by DeepSight(m): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2021
NNTR:
How do you mean 'give one, living context and thus potential freedom'?

For example, a conviction that life is a meaningless game may lead one to live wild and free, whilst a conviction that there is some higher purpose set afoot may lead one to cautious circumspection.

With the portmanteau word television formulated from Ancient Greek 'tele' word, meaning 'far off or operating over distance', and the Greek word 'visio' word, meaning 'sight', I would submit that life, this side of eternity, is a reality television set or even goggle-box, displaying visual images with sounds for viewing consumption of both terrestrial and celestial beings

For the first time, you have said something profound.

Saying that life is a social experiment, if to be honest, is a gross overgeneralisation. Living on earth is not a research, especially not for someone that is omniscient. Not for someone who knows the end of everything from the beginning of the thing, even before the thing is formed.

I don't believe that the God which is the ultimate source of all existence was directly or "personally" concerned with the creation of this world. If it was instigated by a being or beings, they probably are lesser beings as well. Hence the imperfect, even decrepit nature of the world. Mankind, given sufficient time, will terra-form planets and create similar experiments as this.

We are on earth with freedom of expression to express ourselves according to our individual nature and have experience(s).

With pre-programmed constraints though.

The thing about experience is, its the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.

Alas.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by NNTR: 10:35am On Dec 28, 2021
DeepSight:
For example, a conviction that life is a meaningless game may lead one to live wild and free, whilst a conviction that there is some higher purpose set afoot may lead one to cautious circumspection.

For the first time, you have said something profound.

I don't believe that the God which is the ultimate source of all existence was directly or "personally" concerned with the creation of this world. If it was instigated by a being or beings, they probably are lesser beings as well. Hence the imperfect, even decrepit nature of the world. Mankind, given sufficient time, will terra-form planets and create similar experiments as this.

With pre-programmed constraints though.

Alas.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2021
fredwill1357:
why does mutations occur?
A mutation is a change in a DNA sequence. Mutations can result from DNA copying mistakes made during cell division, exposure to ionizing radiation, exposure to chemicals called mutagens, or infection by viruses.

All you needed do was research the question

1 Like

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by hupernikao: 10:55am On Dec 28, 2021
HardMirror:
organic compounds are products of inorganic compounds/elements.

The fact you keep saying "japaa" proves my point that you no get sense and have nothing to contribute. You that has not japaaa, can you please tell us the origin of life? At least I have stated mine

You haven't started anything. So you are the one who need to reason here.

The inorganic element, just appeared right? Didn't come from anywhere? They are the uncreated creator. Isn't it?

That is the question you aren't polite enough to answer. The bold ones among your peers are usually polite enough to accept they don't know. But I am ready for your own dilly dally.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by LordReed(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2021
fredwill1357:
Remember I said I think you are attaching too much importance to the human race, you really think they owe us an explanation on why they created us?
Humans can now create sentient robots with artificial intelligence that can feel emotions and even pain. If we get more technologically advanced we could move to mars or a more complicated planet, dump the robots on earth and play God in their existence.

I personally think our creators created us out of boredom, maybe watching us all run around in the name of survival is fun for them.

You aren't answering the question. I didn't say they owe us an explanation, it was you who said they don't want us to know they exist. The question then becomes what is the point of speculating about them if they don't want us to know? The question has nothing to do with the importance of the human race.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 11:07am On Dec 28, 2021
hupernikao:

You haven't started anything. So you are the one who need to reason here.

The inorganic element, just appeared right? Didn't come from anywhere? They are the uncreated creator. Isn't it?

That is the question you aren't polite enough to answer. The bold ones among your peers are usually polite enough to accept they don't know. But I am ready for your own dilly dally.
let me for a moment pretend I am wrong. Please can you tell us where life appeared from. Why have you been beating about the Bush or are you ashamed of saying god created life? Be bold nau. Tell us where life came from

1 Like

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by fredwill1357(m): 11:21am On Dec 28, 2021
LordReed:

You aren't answering the question. I didn't say they owe us an explanation, it was you who said they don't want us to know they exist. The question then becomes what is the point of speculating about them if they don't want us to know? The question has nothing to do with the importance of the human race.
I am speculating out of my own free thoughts, being open-minded and giving myself possible answers to thoughts that I sometimes reflect on. I didn't say they didn't want us to know about their existence, they might just be indifferent or find it inconsequential.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by hupernikao: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2021
HardMirror:
let me for a moment pretend I am wrong. Please can you tell us where life appeared from. Why have you been beating about the Bush or are you ashamed of saying god created life? Be bold nau. Tell us where life came from

How will an 100% IQer be wrong.

Me? You are the one who debunked creation from a creator. Then i need you to explain how things started. This is what I have been asking you since. Why is it hard to let us know since you know there isn't a creator.

Or your work is only to criticize? What is the solution you provide now.

How does life, things started out. This is a straight forward question nah.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by LordReed(m): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2021
fredwill1357:
I am speculating out of my own free thoughts, being open-minded and giving myself possible answers to thoughts that I sometimes reflect on. I didn't say they didn't want us to know about their existence, they might just be indifferent or find it inconsequential.

In which case I find speculation of that nature to be irrelevant since it would have no real bearing on how we should live our lives.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
hupernikao:

How will an 100% IQer be wrong.

Me? You are the one who debunked creation from a creator. Then i need you to explain how things started. This is what I have been asking you since. Why is it hard to let us know since you know there isn't a creator.

Or your work is only to criticize? What is the solution you provide now.

How does life, things started out. This is a straight forward question nah.
ok. Good you know you have no defense, no thoughts, no point, ignorant and have nothing to contribute.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by hupernikao: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
HardMirror:
ok. Good you know you have no defense, no thoughts, no point, ignorant and have nothing to contribute.

Bro answer question and stop dilly dally. Don't be lazy to respond to queries. Or are you a man of no solution but all taking?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
hupernikao:

Epèlé Sir.
Shé kò sí ñkan Sir. Hope there is no trouble? On top internet discussion? You will survive it.

I say again, go and read your message and correct yourself. Your inability to understand things and communicate well is embarrassing your 100% IQ.

Focus on the discussion or japaa again.

Was your "organic compound" uncreated?

Scientists don't claim to have a bogus knowledge of creation unlike religions.

They simply hypothesise and postulate possible theories to explain the creation of life. With testable and verifiable evidences.

There's the big bang theory.
The evolution theory
And others.

But you have been taught in the bible and Quran and Talmud that the whole of creation was made in 6 days. Yet you accept that

Juxtapose that with the scientific theories aformentioned then you be the judge.
Oh I forgot, you're actually not allowed to judge.lol

Yet you're quick to scrutinise and attempt to puncture holes in the belief systems (or lack) of others, but fail to acknowledge the ridiculous and overwhelming holes in yours.
That sound familiar? Before picking the speck in the eye of another, you should take the log out of yours first.

I have searched for any meaningful contribution you have made on this thread, and as usual disappointment is an understatement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
Myer:

They simply hypothesise and postulate possible theories to explain the creation of life. With testable and verifiable evidences.

The evolution theory
And others.

But you have been taught in the bible and Quran and Talmud that the whole of creation was made in 6 days. Yet you accept that

Juxtapose that with the scientific theories aformentioned then you be the judge.

Yet you're quick to scrutinise and attempt to puncture holes in the belief systems (or lack) of others, but fail to acknowledge the ridiculous and overwhelming holes in yours.
That sound familiar? Before picking the speck in the eye of another, you should take the log out of yours first.

I have searched for any meaning contribution you have made on this thread, and as usual disappointment is an understatement.
kind of you explaining to him. But he is just trolling trust me. He is a blockhead not willing to learn anything. Funny thing is, he ain't even bold about his creationist stance

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
HardMirror:
kind of you explaining to him. But he is just trolling trust me. He is a blockhead not willing to learn anything. Funny thing is, he ain't even bold about his creationist stance

Lol he is blinded by his need to defend his religious beliefs he wouldn't see "sense" right before his eyes even if you spelt it with neon lights.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
Myer:

Lol he is blinded by his need to defend his religious beliefs he wouldn't see "sense" right before his eyes even if you spelt it with neon lights.
the op is even very clear. My challenge was simple, why should people believe life was created when there is zero evidence that supports creationism. Makes no sense to me. Why do creationists attack evolution as if they have proof for their creation beliefs while evolution actually has proofs and solid scientific basis
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by hupernikao: 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Myer:

The evolution theory
And others.

I have searched for any meaning contribution you have made on this thread, and as usual disappointment is an understatement.

Epèlé Sir. Ekúu intervention.
Is like the other account is slow to knowledge or don't have the boldness this your account have to accept the faults

So you have passed the first test. Accepting that

1. No solution proffered by science nor you but you know that their is no creator.

2. That science proposed more magical theories than even what the Bible you criticize promote. This is a very shameless acceptance.

Shè in all these education you guys claim, you don't reread your write ups?

Even writing big bang, your hands were shaking and you have to retyped it 3 times. Lol. If the theory doesn't seems magical to you, at least the name should give you magical sense. Lol.

Secondly, i have told you over and over again, that your knowledge of the Bible is too obscured. No single understanding there. No zeal to even try to know. But you carry that false information around and throwing explanations you know nothing of. What you wrote up there about the Bible makes me shake my head for you. Ę derail gan ni Sir.

You have been asked a trillion times, what are the holes in the Bible, no serious response but kept saying holes.

When you start to take to my advise and explanation to you. It will go along way to form you and make you a better person. Take that to the bank.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
HardMirror:
the op is even very clear. My challenge was simple, why should people believe life was created when there is zero evidence that supports creationism. Makes no sense to me. Why do creationists attack evolution as if they have proof for their creation beliefs while evolution actually has proofs and solid scientific basis

Creationism simply stems from the logic that nothing can exist without being created.
And man's need to make sense out of existence- his and nature around him.
So let's attribute all existence to a creator, God.

Evolution theory or Darwinism on the other hand postulates that all species of organisms are by-products of natural selection.

Both of them have their arguments but so far neither has been proven to be absolute truth.

I dont think man will ever understand how we came into existence. We can only choose which scientific theory or religious stand to accept.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by hupernikao: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
HardMirror:

Trolling? You must be very proud of your lack of knowledge of what you discuss.

I am not bold of creation by a creator? cheesy grin
You must have been reading me with eyes closed.

I am not here to argue a creator with you, you claimed to have debunked my theory of a creator. Shey bi no creator, I accept.

Now
So all I am here for, is for you to present your solution to creation without a creator to me. It was your claim.

I know I have put you in an inconvenient position. But that's where you will be until you can provide a true answer to your claim. Dancing around the market square.

This is the 6th time. 6th time o. I am asking you same question and you can't answer.

Tell us how life, things started from nothing. How things can evolve or banged from nothing. This is already looking like ICAN exams to you

I need your answers Bro, let me learn.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
hupernikao:

Epèlé Sir. Ekúu intervention.
Is like the other account is slow to knowledge or don't have the boldness this your account have to accept the faults

So you have passed the first test. Accepting that

1. No solution proffered by science nor you but you know that their is no creator.

2. That science proposed more magical theories than even what the Bible you criticize promote. This is a very shameless acceptance.

Shè in all these education you guys claim, you don't reread your write ups?

Even writing big bang, your hands were shaking and you have to retyped it 3 times. Lol. If the theory doesn't seems magical to you, at least the name should give you magical sense. Lol.

Secondly, i have told you over and over again, that your knowledge of the Bible is too obscured. No single understanding there. No zeal to even try to know. But you carry that false information around and throwing explanations you know nothing of. What you wrote up there about the Bible makes me shake my head for you. Ę derail gan ni Sir.

You have been asked a trillion times, what are the holes in the Bible, no serious response but kept saying holes.

When you start to take to my advise and explanation to you. It will go along way to form you and make you a better person. Take that to the bank.

Did you at any point study science in school?

Do you understand the concept of the big bang theory?

The purpose of any argument should be to pursue knowledge and understanding, not to prove you're right and others are wrong.

You should start 2022 with this mindset.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by hupernikao: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Myer:

Did you at any point study science in school?

Do you understand the concept of the big bang theory?

The purpose of any argument should be to pursue knowledge and understanding, not to prove you're right and others are wrong.

You should start 2022 with this mindset.

Good Sir.

Please present the theory here for me in a simple way since I no go school.

Please present it, it's part of learning. I am interested.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
hupernikao:

Trolling? You must be very proud of your lack of knowledge of what you discuss.

I am not bold of creation by a creator? cheesy grin
You must have been reading me with eyes closed.

I am not here to argue a creator with you, you claimed to have debunked my theory of a creator. Shey bi no creator, I accept.

Now
So all I am here for, is for you to present your solution to creation without a creator to me. It was your claim.

I know I have put you in an inconvenient position. But that's where you will be until you can provide a true answer to your claim. Dancing around the market square.

This is the 6th time. 6th time o. I am asking you same question and you can't answer.

Tell us how life, things started from nothing. How things can evolve or banged from nothing. This is already looking like ICAN exams to you

I need your answers Bro, let me learn.

Who created God?
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
hupernikao:

Good Sir.

Please present the theory here for me in a simple way since I no go school.

Please present it, it's part of learning. I am interested.

You did not answer my question.
Your answer is a prerequisite to any further explanation I can give.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by hupernikao: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
Myer:

Who created God?

Bro? Did you miss the OP? It's not about who created God. Don't derail Sir.

He said no evidence of it. So I accept. I only need your own evidence of how life started from nothing without magic.

If you want to start your own thread on "who created God" then open a new thread and give me special iV there. I will surely take the front seat. You should know by now, I don't run away from my convictions.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by hupernikao: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Myer:

You did not answer my question.
Your answer is a prerequisite to any further explanation I can give.

I was the one asking the same question since yesterday and no answer. You owe me that.

You asked if I didn't do science. I accepted. And asked you to help me explain bigbang since I missed the class

This shouldn't be hard Bro.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
hupernikao:

Bro? Did you miss the OP? It's not about who created God. Don't derail Sir.

He said no evidence of it. So I accept. I only need your own evidence of how life started from nothing without magic.

If you want to start your own thread on "who created God" then open a new thread and give me special iV there. I will surely take the front seat. You should know by now, I don't run away from my convictions.

Try to keep up, i'm not derailing.
I'm simply throwing your question back to you as a reference to my next point.

If the biblical God is the Creator then that too is flawed because he simply just came into existence from no where and started creating the universe right?

If that's the case then Darwinism can also be true because the first organism also came out of no where then natural selection began.

Likewise the big bang theory can also be true because the first atom simply also came out of nowhere and exploded to create the universe.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
hupernikao:

I was the one asking the same question since yesterday and no answer. You owe me that.

You asked if I didn't do science. I accepted. And asked you to help me explain bigbang since I missed the class

This shouldn't be hard Bro.

We didnt have any convo yesterday sir.
You seem confused.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by hupernikao: 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
Myer:

We didnt have any convo yesterday sir.
You seem confused.

You are the one who need to change your glasses and read properly. I never said you. I said I have been. Go through the thread and read well Sir. It's written in language you understand.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by hupernikao: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Myer:

If the biblical God is the Creator then that too is flawed because he simply just came into existence from no where and started creating the universe right?

If that's the case then Darwinism can also be true because the first organism also came out of no where then natural selection began.

Likewise the big bang theory can also be true because the first atom simply also came out of nowhere and exploded into the universe.

What you proposed up there is a fallacy.

Like I said, we aren't looking at a creator here. We are looking at how life began without a creator. Why is that hard. So if I am not a Christian or doesn't believe in a God and question your theories, you will be saying what you wrote up there? Is your issue always with debunking a creator or telling us what you have discovered and hold true?

I say again, explain bigbang magic and let's know how life started in a magical way.

I need this education.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by hupernikao: 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
HardMirror:
life started from synthesis of simple organic compounds. How did I japaaa?

Bro, I am still waiting to know how all things and life started from uncreated organic compound and inorganic element. I am seriously waiting. Please don't japaa o.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
Myer:

Creationism simply stems from the logic that nothing can exist without being created.
And man's need to make sense out of existence- his and nature around him.
So let's attribute all existence to a creator, God.

Evolution theory or Darwinism on the other hand postulates that all species of organisms are by-products of natural selection.

Both of them have their arguments but so far neither has been proven to be absolute truth.

I dont think man will ever understand how we came into existence. We can only choose which scientific theory or religious stand to accept.
well, you may be right, but I think while we cannot be absolute, we can forget about creationism for now. It is simply not a credible argument as it is. It has absolutely no basis on which it stands that is the point i am making with this thread
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin
Myer:

Likewise the big bang theory can also be true because the first atom simply also came out of nowhere and exploded into the universe.
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! / The Story Of Atheism / Is The NIV Bible Corrupt? (for Recognise And Other Christians)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.