Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Light Up Your Season With Our Donfalus Brand Of Yam Pounding Machines - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Light Up Your Season With Our Donfalus Brand Of Yam Pounding Machines (285 Views)

A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today / See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Pounding Machines Hub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Light Up Your Season With Our Donfalus Brand Of Yam Pounding Machines by Donfalus: 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
Our brand of yam pounding machine is not a multi-processor or a glorified blender. This is a purpose built yam pounding machine. Delivers pounded ya. In 60 seconds. Rugged and durable. Easy to operate and maintain. Comes with a removable 3 liter stainless steel bowl. 2 years warranty. And you have a 30 days money back guaranty if it doesn't perform how we have described it. It is proudly Nigerian and designed with Nigerians at heart. It is not a Chinese product. I have several customers who bought several of those Chinese brands and rebought from us. Most of the biggest eateries and restaurants in Lagos are already using our industrial models. Bukka Hut outlets, Sweet Sensation outlets, The Place outlets, popular Ofadaboy in surulere, Lagos kitchen, Village Kitchen, etc. Are all using our brand.
Place your order today and enjoy a whole new eating expereince.
08056349729, 08091782808.

Re: Light Up Your Season With Our Donfalus Brand Of Yam Pounding Machines by expertman(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
How much

(1) (Reply)

How Bread Is Made By Federation Of Bakers Pdf / How To Produce Yam Flour / Small Chops Corner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.