Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Please Has Anyone Done Business With Chidi Fxbugatti Of FBS Dollar Arbitrage YT - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Has Anyone Done Business With Chidi Fxbugatti Of FBS Dollar Arbitrage YT (718 Views)

Chidi Adimabuah: Get Free Business Promotions / Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? / Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Has Anyone Done Business With Chidi Fxbugatti Of FBS Dollar Arbitrage YT by sunmily: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
Dear Nairalanders, I came across this YouTube man that makes videos about doing dollar arbitrage with FBS forex broker. But you can't make comments on his YouTube channel and his telegram group. He sounds convincing but I decided since many people on nairaland have had many experiences, I will to ask us please has any body ever done business with this man called Chidi Fxbugatti and is he genuine
Re: Please Has Anyone Done Business With Chidi Fxbugatti Of FBS Dollar Arbitrage YT by sunmily: 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
No comment from anybody at all?
Re: Please Has Anyone Done Business With Chidi Fxbugatti Of FBS Dollar Arbitrage YT by BRAINZBox(m): 12:58am On Dec 27, 2021
Comments are turned off on his YouTube and telegram channel ??

If I were you, I'd stay aware. Free advice.
Re: Please Has Anyone Done Business With Chidi Fxbugatti Of FBS Dollar Arbitrage YT by OperationalVehi: 1:21am On Dec 27, 2021
sunmily:
No comment from anybody at all?

Don't try it bro
Re: Please Has Anyone Done Business With Chidi Fxbugatti Of FBS Dollar Arbitrage YT by Arabs999: 7:32am On Dec 27, 2021
There are so many negative comments regarding the fbs.com that Chidi is promoting. For now, stay away till further notice. To deposit is very easy. But when it comes to withdrawal, The monkey will start playing games ... The online comments are not encouraging. For now, RUN.... shocked shocked undecided
Re: Please Has Anyone Done Business With Chidi Fxbugatti Of FBS Dollar Arbitrage YT by sunmily: 10:20am On Dec 27, 2021
BRAINZBox:
Comments are turned off on his YouTube and telegram channel ??

If I were you, I'd stay aware. Free advice.

Thank you very much. I am really grateful for the advice

1 Like

Re: Please Has Anyone Done Business With Chidi Fxbugatti Of FBS Dollar Arbitrage YT by sunmily: 10:21am On Dec 27, 2021
OperationalVehi:

Don't try it bro

I am very much grateful for the advice

1 Like

Re: Please Has Anyone Done Business With Chidi Fxbugatti Of FBS Dollar Arbitrage YT by sunmily: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2021
Arabs999:
There are so many negative comments regarding the fbs.com that Chidi is promoting. For now, stay away till further notice. To deposit is very easy. But when it comes to withdrawal, The monkey will start playing games ... The online comments are not encouraging. For now, RUN.... shocked shocked undecided

This is very helpful. Your detailed information about the negativity of what Chidi is promoting is most appreciated.
I fully agree with you.
Because he will tell you to just register under his affiliate link and fund the FBS account with $50 then contact him for further instructions. Then surprisingly he will tell you to buy his robot for N55,000 which will enable the arbitrage to work. But initially he will not tell you that it's impossible except you buy his robot.

Thank you very much. I will really stay away from the man

1 Like

Re: Please Has Anyone Done Business With Chidi Fxbugatti Of FBS Dollar Arbitrage YT by swiftysam: 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
Omo...even after buying the robot since December na here I still dey ooo....shishi I never see .....how I wish I can catch him one on one,some people go call their papa to glory
sunmily:

This is very helpful. Your detailed information about the negativity of what Chidi is promoting is most appreciated.
I fully agree with you.
Because he will tell you to just register under his affiliate link and fund the FBS account with $50 then contact him for further instructions. Then surprisingly he will tell you to buy his robot for N55,000 which will enable the arbitrage to work. But initially he will not tell you that it's impossible except you buy his robot.

1 Like

Re: Please Has Anyone Done Business With Chidi Fxbugatti Of FBS Dollar Arbitrage YT by alancress88(m): 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
swiftysam:
Omo...even after buying the robot since December na here I still dey ooo....shishi I never see .....how I wish I can catch him one on one,some people go call their papa to glory

Am also in his groups...let's link up bro....so day we can discuss better...this is my watsapp number...zero eight zero five three nine two two nine nine nine....
Re: Please Has Anyone Done Business With Chidi Fxbugatti Of FBS Dollar Arbitrage YT by alancress88(m): 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
sunmily:

I fully agree with you.

Let's link up bro....isent u email

(1) (Reply)

Mine Tron(TRX) And Get 5% Daily With As Little As 5 TRX! / Help I Mistakenly Recharged From My Bank / Illegal Loan Apps Ignore Nigeria’s Cyber Laws, Continue To Shame Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.