Stats: 3,165,096 members, 7,859,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 (39775 Views)

Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 1) On 27th December 2023 / Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 / Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion (1 - 1) On 27th December 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by dadabashua1(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
streetsoldier1:

Tot,Man Utd, Westham
e be like say una no check table...only Tottenham stand a chance of going above arsenal if they win their outstanding matches, but mind you outstanding doesn't mean 3 points o,infact in most cases you won't get the whole points...lol

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by frankson1(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
Felabrity:
Can't remember the last time Bruno scored

Same stuff that killed Juventus

And Juventus still remains killed after CR7 left... right undecided undecided

At Juve, if other players played their part, they would have gotten to champion's league final.

When you guys a talking, just apply little 'recall memory' undecided

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by Newboss(m): 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
Man U na yeye club.

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by Jokerman(m): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
All these possession ineffective football sef... Newcastle had more shots on goal..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by emmyrate1(m): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
seunny4lif:
MAN UTD FORMATION grin
this formation weak me������

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by FineUsername(m): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nanavati:

So enjoy the draw soup tonight

Hope you enjoyed it better. tongue
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by ShoeShineGuy: 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
For FPL lovers like us wey dey reason say na #NEWMAN and brought in Ronaldo for a hat-trick or at worst, a goal and a assist, we're here to express our disappointment o. I even pity myself the more for captaining him.. Na yellow card e take repay me while sending me out of all d available cups. Na to sell d rubbish sharperly ooo!
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by Felabrity: 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
TVTKOKO:
exactly! But you see those silly ronaldo fanboys would never agree
Buffon said the same thing recently

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
Rahkman:
The United spirit is dead no hope for the new generation of red devils they might die without witnessing the club lift any trophy....I am seriously saying even man united hire pep guardiola sign Pele Maradona Michel Platini Johan cryuff in their prime.......man united will not win any trophy ...man united is cursed!!!
Those men you mentioned will still defeat this current Mars reunited

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by Joebayo217: 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
We need shaw back telles is shit
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by DareyFortified: 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
frankson1:

And Juventus still remains killed after CR7 left... right undecided undecided

At Juve, if other players played their part, they would have gotten to champion's league final.

When you guys a talking, just apply little 'recall memory' undecided

They played their part to Ronaldo that's why he was scoring, and they payed the price. Cus you don't play for a player, you play for a team.

And the same thing is currently happening to man UTD.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by Jokerman(m): 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
Some people will just be watching Man UTD match just to abuse Ronaldo.... No other person plays nonsense except Ronaldo... same thing dey we're doing when Ronaldo was at Juve... today they don't watch Juve matches again..... grin... Pessi fans disguise as usual, but won't watch their mcm playing trash in ligue 1 grin

I don't blame you see, I blame Ronaldo for not going to city whom Pep would have played to his strength and not disrupt the team chemistry

This new coach seems to be another Van Gaal, with possession based football... since Mourinho left, this man utd team have won nothing.... this is not the man utd I know.... they could have hired Zidane as they missed Conte....

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by ElasticStone(m): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
2ndchildhood:
Ronaldo just come settle down spoil all im legacy... I pity him..

No Rooney, Giggs and Scholes to give him free tap ins.

Penaldo must taste Europa before retiring in sha allahu cheesy

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by foleskay(m): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
streetsoldier1:

Its temporary ooo, when those with outstanding matches level up, arsnal position is actually 7th
Which kind level up. How are u sure those teams will win all outstanding games. Una no know say outstanding matches dey difficult to play. undecided

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by Okbaba: 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
Jokerman:
...as they missed Conte....
They didn't miss Conte rather Conte missed them

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by MaverickA3: 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
Vyolet:
If not for De Gea tonight cry
Don't mind them

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by kenzysmith: 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
xynerise:
I will choose Cavani over Ronaldo anytime
jealousy no good o
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by Joetota: 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
Guardiola - 4-3-3
Kloop - 4-3-3
Tuchel - 3-4-3

Ralf Rangnick - "Stand according to your Heights and do the Gengen dance"

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by MaverickA3: 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
Man Utd need to dispose some players who have seen themselves as key players in the team. The likes of Rashford, Fred should be sold

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by AgriHub: 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
Human beings are very terrible. See Ronaldo that was everybody's darling a few weeks back. Just few weeks oo.

Now he is no longer delivering. They want to dispose off him like used clothes. Nawa oo.

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by yemi1504: 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
samdolad:
Norwich, Crystal Palace and Newcastle, Man United has struggled.
I have dropped this Man United for una o, I don tire to dey watch yeye match.

When last did I watch them? I can never watch rubbish football even though I am a fan of their team. I watched Man City, our rivals play yesterday, and their football is way in another stratosphere than this shambolic performance of this useless team I support SMH. Board just has to admit it, their players recruitment was a failure and be ready to sanction a massive clear out of these champagne footballers in the summer and bring hungry players who are ready to fight for the shirt in. I won't be watching the champagne, uninspiring and uncreative football, they play anytime soon.

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by mayor1814: 12:05am On Dec 28, 2021
Man Utd performance was more disgusting than disgusting. The only player that makes sense is David De Gea. Nobody should even mention Ronaldo. They were all poor. Even Dr. Rashford had no idea what he was doing on the pitch. All of them played nonsense except David De Gea.

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by yemi1504: 12:08am On Dec 28, 2021
Jokerman:
Some people will just be watching Man UTD match just to abuse Ronaldo.... No other person plays nonsense except Ronaldo... same thing dey we're doing when Ronaldo was at Juve... today they don't watch Juve matches again..... grin... Pessi fans disguise as usual, but won't watch their mcm playing trash in ligue 1 grin

I don't blame you see, I blame Ronaldo for not going to city whom Pep would have played to his strength and not disrupt the team chemistry

This new coach seems to be another Van Gaal, with possession based football... since Mourinho left, this man utd team have won nothing.... this is not the man utd I know.... they could have hired Zidane as they missed Conte....

Zidane wasn't ready to take on the challenge of the poisoned chalice the club currently is for managers, he fancies PSG or the French national team instead. His wife too was not in support of his moving to Manchester.

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by Golan007: 12:09am On Dec 28, 2021
Frigga13:
Man U .. will win this game with 2.1

I believe.

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by Golan007: 12:10am On Dec 28, 2021
streetsoldier1:

Its temporary ooo, when those with outstanding matches level up, arsnal position is actually 7th

Only team that has a chance of jumping arsenal in the next 3 games is Tottenham.

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by Fragility6: 12:30am On Dec 28, 2021
Nanavati:

So enjoy the draw soup tonight
Na lie o. That guy dey pained. Dem don dey pass this stage since 5yrs ago no end in sight. Very funny club
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by Fragility6: 12:39am On Dec 28, 2021
DareyFortified:

They played their part to Ronaldo that's why he was scoring, and they payed the price. Cus you don't play for a player, you play for a team.

And the same thing is currently happening to man UTD.
Which part dem play to Ronaldo? Ronaldo least returns were in juventus. Even with struggling man u see e goal returns. He will surely pass his highest juve goal return. And don't be stupid to point out man u 2nd place position without him. Mou led united to 2nd with a ridiculous team and we know what happened the season after. Ronaldo or not, man u as a club needs to decide on the direction they are going. Players recruitment are not done right,coaching crew na mess,sporting director they managed to appoint doesn't seem like somebody with positive experience(more like lobbied position -know me I know u). When dem ready to run d club well we all go know. For now, make dem dey sack like fools dey go

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by ThierryJay: 12:42am On Dec 28, 2021
Jokerman:

Lol, FYI, Messi never plays trash, even in Ligue 1. Yes he may not score, but his play can never be called trash. If he were in this match, he'd at least hit the woodwork grin

And the emboldened shows you are not a genuine Man Utd fan but only a CR fan. Can't for the life of me imagine supporting Messi to go to Madrid for whatsoever reason no matter how brilliant they are just to prove any point. Here you are wishing CR went to your noisy neighbours. And there are many of you pseudo utd fans in this bucket grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by peppermint7(m): 12:43am On Dec 28, 2021
Felabrity:
cavani done

Ronaldo next

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by PricelessWitty(m): 12:45am On Dec 28, 2021
Man United please try harder, I know it's not easy.

I design any type of website at affordable price. Chat me up, let's help your business with a sleek and functional website.

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by Kunglao917: 12:48am On Dec 28, 2021
jaxxy:

I don’t want to say Rangnickout Bt I’m definitely tempted to say it.

He should stop disrespecting and treating our boys like amateurs that he’s used to training. ManU is an elite team.

What kind of useless experiment is he playing with these boys at this crucial time? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Roma Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 31st October 2017 / Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 2nd April 2019