Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,965 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) (25708 Views)

Hushpuppi Blasts Mo'Cheddah For Berating Ruggedman Over His #EndSARS Tweet / Newlywed Mo'cheddah Steps Out In Style (photos) / Mo'cheddah Celebrates Her 27 Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by LegendVibes: 7:10am On Dec 27, 2021
Pop star Mo’cheddah has welcomed a baby girl with her partner, Igbere TV reports.

The 31-year-old posted a photo of herself and the baby on Instagram on Saturday.

“Baby T wishing you merry Christmas,” she wrote.

Fellow celebrities and fans congratulated her in the comment section of the post.

The singer on November 19 confirmed that she will be having her first child with her husband Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbegi.

Narrating her pregnancy ordeal, Mo’Cheddah said she’s happy to share the good news with her loved ones noting that she had many things planned at the beginning of her pregnancy, but Hyperemesis gravidarum took a toll on her.

“So happy to be sharing this with you, my loves! I had so many things planned out at the beginning of this journey, but Hyperemesis gravidarum said no! The last couple of months have been the most beautiful and most challenging thing I have ever experienced. I can’t wait to share with you my journey thus far. Why am I running out of things to say?! Say a prayer of thanks for me, my loves! I am living my answered prayer,” she wrote.

Mo’Cheddah got married to Bukunyi in May 2018.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX6filmMcnK/?utm_medium=copy_link

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by marvellously(m): 7:16am On Dec 27, 2021
Congratulations FTC loaded shocked cool
Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by RoyalBlu(f): 7:20am On Dec 27, 2021
I share in your joy Mo.
Many thanks to God for a safe delivery.

Congratulations. kiss

Welcome on board Earth princess. You're blessed...

* Lord I want a princess too smiley

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Lattop(m): 7:27am On Dec 27, 2021
Am happy she has a husband grin
Congratulations Mo

4 Likes

Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Whodeyhouse(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2021
OK
Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by dahmie2013: 7:42am On Dec 27, 2021
Congratulations...

1 Like

Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by dayoscape: 7:44am On Dec 27, 2021
Beautiful...congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by smartasuen(m): 7:49am On Dec 27, 2021
Dis babe, sorry, married woman, where u dey all dis yl?

3 Likes

Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Dreytonisback(m): 7:50am On Dec 27, 2021
Congrats to her
If no be pregnancy nobody go know say some women love preek

Lights up my kpoli in peace

31 Likes

Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by sammybest889(m): 8:04am On Dec 27, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****
na only pikin and mama we just de c were de keep papa

it is well..even inside d well,bcus God is aware
Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Cryptokudi003: 8:24am On Dec 27, 2021
Nigerian women are really blessed and endowed! But their mentality.. Na that thing dey always pain me. How you go get nyansh and brezz like that and have that kind of thinking.. anyway.. na God create them too.
Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Mercury12(m): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2021
Congrats
Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Optimistguy1969: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2021
This one just go off the scene after ACTION FILM.

That song na banger that year o!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Baawaa(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2021
Congratulations mummy Abigail
Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by spydera: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2021
Baby T for Tiwa�
Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2021
I come like her fleshy body now than her former bonny flesh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:26am On Dec 27, 2021
The future has born pikin
Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by inumidun2010(m): 8:26am On Dec 27, 2021
This Girl that YEAR... I don't know why some of them give always go AWOL when they are still HOT... Even NAETO.C ... God bless the new BABY

3 Likes

Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Saynotoapc(m): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2021
My celebrity crush that year.
Congrats

5 Likes

Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Ayemoso17: 8:27am On Dec 27, 2021
**WHERE IS THE EXTENDED FAMILY?*
In the early hours of this morning, one of my sons, walked up to me and said "Daddy I have a very important request; Can you please build a very big house, where my cousins, my grandma, my aunties and everybody will come and live with us? I want all of us to be living together. Daddy, this is my greatest wish in life. If you can do this for me, I will be the happiest person in the world"

That got me thinking because this was the same kind of mind we had while growing up. We grew up loving to see people in a communal setting.

Nothing gave us joy like seeing others around. Our parents had little to nothing, but our glow, strength and wealth was in relationships, especially families. The joy of holidays and celebrations still vibrate in my heart.
We usually lose sleep to happiness during such seasons because, friends and relatives would be coming home. It was such a delight to see siblings, cousins, nieces, nephews, uncles, aunties, grannies, etc.

We shared everything in common. We ate from same plates, shared same cups, bathed together, slept on the same mats, and even were covered with the same clothes at night. We accompanied each other everywhere, including the toilet.

One's fight was everyone's fight. One's victory was everyone's victory...

Sadly, as we began to grow up, we began to grow apart. We began to raise fences over our once unfenced houses; to imprison ourselves, thinking we were shutting others out. Class, complex, offense, I-am-busy, don't-disturb-me, we-are-not-that-related, excuses etc, began to set in.

Today, we've made enemies out of one's neigbours; foes out of families; foreigners out of friends; and witches out of the ones we once considered our true riches. It is now pleasurable to demonise each other behind each other. The children of yesterdays who kept vigil over the joy of seeing each other, are now adults and they don't want to see each other. With everybody ignoring everybody; pretending to be busy and feeling over important.

Gradually we've allowed hatred take over our hearts. Family members now keep malice for years over minor or none issues. We have become total strangers to each other as though we did not grow up within the same streets and same neighborhoods.

*Bad enough, the elderly who should call and chair family meetings from time to time so as to strengthen family bonds, prefer to rather sit and watch, or even help fan the evil ember of disunity, by aligning with the camp they are benefitting the most from*.

I thought when people know God better, they behave better. But the case of our generation is different. Once children, now adults, they go to places of worship more, and claim to know GOD better. But our behaviours and characters are the worst for it. We have titles on our necks, with no love in our hearts.

*Looking so spiritual but acting so devilish* Unforgiveness, anger, *ENVY, 'BIFFING', hatred, SELFISHNESS and the likes, are the fruits we exude everywhere we go*

The question is, where is the love? Where is the kindness? How did we get here? Where did we lose grip of what is most important and picked up what is of no importance? How have we become adults and less humans? Who has bewitched us? COLONIALISTS!

Its time to go back to our childhood. Its time to love, care and look out for each other as families should.

We must wake up and realise that, we are stronger together, better together and will achieve more together.

When we come together; we will be healthier, live longer, and leave better memories with each other than against each other.

If and when God ask us:
Where is thy brother
I hope that you will be ready with a good answer.

Please share after reading to bring back home the *LOST EXTENDED* *FAMILY!*
Op this article get to the front page.
Thank you.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by karzyharsky(m): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2021
Congrats to her. Christmas baby
Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2021
Beautiful baby cheesy
Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by MrJames007: 8:27am On Dec 27, 2021
Is she married
Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by pointblank247(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by DropsMic(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2021
my crush that year
Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by azpekuliar: 8:28am On Dec 27, 2021
Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Generalkorex(m): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2021
Congrats Mo
Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:30am On Dec 27, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Singer Mo'cheddah Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by everythinggirly(f): 8:30am On Dec 27, 2021
Nice one, baby gurl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cee-C Meets Comedienne, Helen Paul / Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April / Nina Ivy Stuns In Beautiful Black Mini Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.