Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,558 members, 7,830,668 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Being Single Is It A Crime? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Being Single Is It A Crime? (1167 Views)

After Being Single For Soo Long, Im Now Scared Of Getting Married. Please Help!! / Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) / Being Single Is A Disability- Who (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Single Is It A Crime? by treasurenat(m): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2021
Something happened in the house am staying today.
It is my turn to sweep the floor.My neighbours asked me to pay 1000naira for those that would help me sweep it.i didn't agree. I brought out broom and started sweeping it by myself.One lady started looking at me with bad eyes,as I was sweeping it .And I talked to her that why she is looking at me that way.I told her that,that is the level of how you women have spoilt life.A job that meant for a man you wouldn't do it , you will say is for man.Now this sweeping of floor is woman work.you are still expecting me to sweep it or pay money.
They started shouting that I should go and marry .that they gave me one woman to marry but I rejected it.I told them that they gave me someone who is ugly and old,that they too have fine daughters that they should give me one of them now if they are tired of me staying single.They said that they can't give me because I don't have money and good job,that they can't allow their daughter to suffer.
I now told them that I am also planning for my life nobody should pressurised me to go and marry by force.
They said I am complaining about that lady the lady is ugly and old but she has job now.that I should marry her because she has job ,she would be helping me.i now ask them in what ratio.is it 50:50 or what,that they should leave me and stop disturbing my life.I have faced many challenges about being single self apart from this one.if person want to rent house they would say that the person MUST have wife.I knew many people who had married quickly because of sex,connection e t c.but some of them it was their parents that did wedding for them and even feeding them.but i dont have parents,I struggle to graduate from university,but because there is no job .i am doing teaching job in private school.Again in this generation i noticed that most ladies dont accept struggle guy for marriage unless they(ladies) are overaged or almost reach meanopause.

4 Likes

Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by odinson1(m): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2021
My brother please don't listen to those retired PROSTITUTES. I myself will never get married.

They re rushing you into marriage for the sake of their fellow women. They hate seeing a man being single and happy,they know that there is a single lady out there who is fastly approaching menoPAUSE,so they want you to save her for the sake of what is known as the "sisterhood" or "women supporting women". You must have come across one of those terms at least once.

Women have only one Objective in this life,which is to look for A simp(one who will worship her all the days of HIS LIFE),lock him down with marriage,and Milk him dry till old age. Then when he gets tired of slaving away and eventually dies off,HER CHILDREN takes over,and she reaps the fruit of HIS labour. If the man was rich, she'll of course have some of his wealth and properties after his death. It's even worse when a man gets married to a retired PROSTITUTE. She'll only reward him with sex once every 4 months as a pat on the back for slaving away at work,while she sits at home watching Tv all day. Then you wonder why After marriage,women get Fatter,while men get Thinner cheesy

My advice to you is this, don't rush it, you'll only regret it if you get married now, having many mouths to feed in a small apartment. You won't die if you don't get married. Please just park out of that compound and look for a far away place to stay

10 Likes

Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by chatinent: 9:13am On Dec 27, 2021
You mah don already fall your hands where dem dey sha. Dem don even carry wife come before for you! Mere neighbours!

Excuse me, na only sweeping bring all this give-me-your-daughter, no-give-me-ugly-person discussion?

5 Likes

Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by everythinggirly(f): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2021
Being single is not totally bad.

1 Like

Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by sisisioge: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Given the setting you described, biko no rush....take your time. By the way, you could also buy those tall brooms so you could stand and sweep to avoid feeling/seeing awkward grin

2 Likes

Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by Jidemoo: 9:23am On Dec 27, 2021
Speechless at the moment
Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by NovesaTillie(f): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2021
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

Given the setting you described, biko no rush....take your time. By the way, you could also buy those tall brooms so you could stand and sweep to avoid feeling/seeing awkward grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2021
Happy christmas and a happy new year in advance. Please i'm still here begging and soliciting for your help.. It's abt my school fees. I owe my sch a three semester fee and it's nw coming to affect me in my final year.. Please i really need ur helps on this situation.. I promise and can swear on my life, this is nt some shady stuff that's why i'll readily give out my portal login details. Please..
Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by Lostchild(m): 10:06am On Dec 27, 2021
Treasurenat

If you want to have peace in life - stay away from Nigeria maried women.

Satan lives in them, work on them and works through them.

4 Likes

Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by Lostchild(m): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2021
I will never marry a Nigeria woman. I will rather die single than to even corpulate with them.

2 Likes

Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by ahnie: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2021
Some Nigerian boys need emergency brain flushing orientation because they're so messed up psychologically and in all spheres of life.

How did we even breed these type of boys in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by odinson1(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2021
ahnie:
Some Nigerian boys need emergency orientation because they're so messed up psychologically and in all spheres of life.

How did we even breed these type of boys in the first place?

I know you want all Men to become Slaves to Pussy,who will worship Women all the days of of their SIMPle Lives. But trust me when i say that it will not happen while you're still alive cheesy

How did we breed this present Generation of PROSTITUTES? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by Hayastark: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2021
You're a teacher and you are writing like this? What language do you teach you student/ pupil in?
PS.. wife does not equal domestic staff, home chores is not gender base

1 Like

Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by Lostchild(m): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2021
odinson1:
My brother please don't listen to those retired PROSTITUTES. I myself will never get married.

They re rushing you into marriage for the sake of their fellow women. They hate seeing a man being single and happy,they know that there is a single lady out there who is fastly approaching menoPAUSE,so they want you to save her for the sake of what is known as the "sisterhood" or "women supporting women". You must have come across one of those terms at least once.

Women have only one Objective in this life,which is to look for A simp(one who will worship her all the days of HIS LIFE),lock him down with marriage,and Milk him dry till old age. Then when he gets tired of slaving away and eventually dies off,HER CHILDREN takes over,and she reaps the fruit of HIS labour. If the man was rich, she'll of course have some of his wealth and properties after his death. It's even worse when a man gets married to a retired PROSTITUTE. She'll only reward him with sex once every 4 months as a pat on the back for slaving away at work,while she sits at home watching Tv all day. Then you wonder why After marriage,women get Fatter,while men get Thinner cheesy

My advice to you is this, don't rush it, you'll only regret it if you get married now, having many mouths to feed in a small apartment. You won't die if you don't get married. Please just park out of that compound and look for a far away place to stay

grin grin
Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by ahnie: 10:41am On Dec 27, 2021
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

Sarcasm grin grin
Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by Lostchild(m): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2021
odinson1:

I know you want all Men to become Slaves to Pussy,who will worship Women all the days of of their SIMPle Lives. But trust me when i say that it will not happen while you're still alive cheesy

You got me laughing hard. grin

1 Like

Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by sisisioge: 10:57am On Dec 27, 2021
ahnie:

Sarcasm grin grin

Na you sabi o grin
Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by treasurenat(m): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2021
Hayastark:
You're a teacher and you are writing like this? What language do you teach you student/ pupil in?
PS.. wife does not equal domestic staff, home chores is not gender base

Wife doesn't need to cook be that and children don't need to wash plates.husband can be washing plates and be cooking while wife and children would be watching film.nonsence people I don't blame you because you are a slave to pussy
Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 27, 2021
Being single is not a crime but not taking care of the place you live because you feel that's a woman's job is a crime against health and environmental sanitation.

Engaging in useless unnecessary banters is a crime against maturity and employment.

Posting an entire meaningless conversation on Nl with the motive of painting Nigerian woman bad as usual is a crime against sensibility and intelligence.

Sometimes I wonder where some of you Nl guys get your brains from.

2 Likes

Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by Spherical77(m): 11:23am On Dec 27, 2021
odinson1:

Na man like you and i dey sleep with those prostitutes no be stone nor stick. Na man dey go meet them for their base, they no use rope draw them come. They waka come meet them with their leg. Meaning, both gender are all prostitutes. Na man dey run after girls generally for marriage or friendship. Very few ladies run after men

That aside, hope you know prostituting is far far better than Yahoo Yahoo that most Nigerian guys now engage in? Prostitution bargain with their partner to pay a stipulated amount after sex. Not under duress nor being hypnotized

Yahoo Yahoo guys are cursed. They ripped someone hard earned money, money that someone had for ages can be syphone just within a second. They've rendered their victims completely useless taking their life savings. They've rendered some homeless, bankruptcy, some had committed suicide.

Yahoo Yahoo guys don't deserve sharing the same oxygen with humanity. They're 100% worse than prostitutes. I rather have a daughter as prostitutes than having a useless and cursed son of Yahoo Yahoo who can even dupe me his father

Sadly, seven of every ten Nigerian guys are into cyber crime/ fraud and drug abuse

They are worst than devil. Some had even graduated using human part to aid their so called Yahoo Yahoo smiley karma would definitely catch up with all of una enjoying, jollying, merrying, et al at the detriment of others. Soiling the name of this country with una Yahoo Yahoo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2021
Lostchild:
Treasure nat

If you want to have peace in life - stay away from Nigeria maried women.

They are humanoid devils
Lostchild:

You got me laughing hard. grin
Here you are insulting and making derogatory comments about Nigerian women but some minutes ago you were swearing to Mariah and that cloud lady that you don't do such.

Now I see why evil spirit dey feast on you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by treasurenat(m): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2021
Palema007:
Being single is not a crime but not taking care of the place you live because you feel that's a woman's job is a crime against health and environmental sanitation.

Engaging in useless unnecessary banters is a crime against maturity and employment.

Posting an entire meaningless conversation on Nl with the motive of painting Nigerian woman bad as usual is a crime against sensibility and intelligence.

Sometimes I wonder where some of you Nl guys get your brains from.

You are funny .why can't you read the post very well.In that post don't you see how I explained that as I was sweeping the floor,they are looking at me with bad eyes.
They (woman) are looking at me as is if is abnormal for me to do that because they also knew that it is not good for a guy to be sweeping.But they can't do it for free despite is their job but prefer me to pay money for it
Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by Lostchild(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2021
Palema007:
Here you are insulting and making derogatory comments about Nigerian women but some minutes ago you were swearing to Mariah and that cloud lady that you don't do such.

Now I see why evil spirit dey feast on you. grin

Married women.

I know what I am talking about...
Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 27, 2021
treasurenat:

You are funny .why can't you read the post very well.In that post don't you see how I explained that as I was sweeping the floor,they are looking at me with bad eyes.
They (woman) are looking at me as is if is abnormal for me to do that because they also knew that it is not good for a guy to be sweeping.But they can't do it for free despite is their job but prefer me to pay money for it
Perhaps you can explain why it is their job since you are still making this claim like you did here:
treasurenat:
Something happened in the house am staying today.
It is my turn to sweep the floor.My neighbours asked me to pay 1000naira for those that would help me sweep it.i didn't agree. I brought out broom and started sweeping it by myself.One lady started looking at me with bad eyes,as I was sweeping it .And I talked to her that why she is looking at me that way.I told her that, that is the level of how you women have spoilt life.A job that meant for a man you wouldn't do it , you will say is for man.Now this sweeping of floor is woman work.

1 Like

Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 27, 2021
Lostchild:

Married women.

I know what I am talking about...
Lol.... So you mean Nigerian married women are the demons while the single ones are saint. Or these married women are from other nations.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
Palema007:
Lol.... So you mean Nigerian married women are the demons while the single ones are saint. Or these married women are from other nations.
grin grin

Guy A go talk say all women.
Guy B go say na only married women.
Ekukeobi go say leave students.
Mufutao go say working class women are demons.
Gambroke go dey ask, 'what are you bringing to the table?'
Other ones for Chad, Mali and Togo go dey chant, 'black women bad.'

And na one misogyny stream all of them dey drink from. The matter tire me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by ibechris(m): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lostchild:
I will never marry a Nigeria woman. I will rather die single than to even corpulate with them.

Amen!
Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by xcesspaschal(m): 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
everythinggirly:
Being single is not totally bad.

Healthy relationship is better than being single.
Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by treasurenat(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Palema007:
Perhaps you can explain why it is their job since you are still making this claim like you did here:

Okay .if sweeping of floors is not women Job in the house.i am talking of rented house o.why are they shouting on me to marry?.Perhaps they are the one sweeping it for their house when it reaches their turn.i never saw their husbands sweeping it o..
Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by ImaIma1(f): 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
Guy you talk too much. How can they even respect or rate you with all this your plenty talk and back and forth.

2 Likes

Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
treasurenat:

Okay .if sweeping of floors is not women Job in the house.i am talking of rented house o.why are they shouting on me to marry?.Perhaps they are the one sweeping it for their house when it reaches their turn.i never saw their husbands sweeping it o..
Taking care of the environment you live is your duty, that women are around you doesn't mean you should be entitled. It isn't their job to clean or sweep for you. They have their husbands to share duties with, that they do the sweeping duty doesn't mean it is their job for you.

2 Likes

Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by Karleb(m): 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
Bros, you are stingy o. Pay the N1k and throway face.

Abeg, there are some embarrassments that can be avoided, this is definitely one of them.

Please don't let anyone pressure you to marry or and please don't marry that ugly lady.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me, Who Owns The Baby? / GRACIOUS Is 3yrs Today! Pls Help Pray & Wish Her A Happy Birthday / Your thoughts on keeping money in undergarments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.