Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,884 members, 7,859,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Being Single Is It A Crime? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Being Single Is It A Crime? (1213 Views)

After Being Single For Soo Long, Im Now Scared Of Getting Married. Please Help!! / Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) / Being Single Is A Disability- Who (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Guy A go talk say all women.
Guy B go say na only married women.
Ekukeobi go say leave students.
Mufutao go say working class women are demons.
Gambroke go dey ask, 'what are you bringing to the table?'
Other ones for Chad, Mali and Togo go dey chant, 'black women bad.'

And na one misogyny stream all of them dey drink from. The matter tire me.
I may never understand why the black man always have problem with everything and everyone but himself. To the typical unlearned, unexposed black man, "everybody is the problem but Him". And you wonder why he is left behind?
A woman knows and accept she has a problem, her part in it, strives to correct it and comes out a better person, but typical male will rather blame others , vindicate himself and tries to spread his hate. This is why he remains at a spot.

Unfortunately when he realizes how far behind he is, he starts to hate on others and get bitter and tries to bring others down. Don't worry one day these guys will realize we are not cause of their frustrations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by Lostchild(m): 12:18am On Dec 28, 2021
ibechris:

Lostchild will invite you to his marriage
Send invitation lette and plane ticket for his marriage ceremony

Amen!
Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by jalodo2: 9:21am On Dec 29, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Happy christmas and a happy new year in advance. Please i'm still here begging and soliciting for your help.. It's abt my school fees. I owe my sch a three semester fee and it's nw coming to affect me in my final year.. Please i really need ur helps on this situation.. I promise and can swear on my life, this is nt some shady stuff that's why i'll readily give out my portal login details. Please..
. Beggy Beggy scammer u don come again? Liar, That's y u can't open a thread. 2020 u came here to beg for money to do your project. U once came to beg for transport fare to travel home from school, u said u said u schooled far away from home, now u are mentioning lautech, is lautech not in ogbomosho? Is that not where ur family live? Looking for people hard earned money to flex . No t counting ur numerous monikers u used to beg with stories that wasn't believable. Keeping cursing urself
Re: Being Single Is It A Crime? by finishmatter: 10:59am On Dec 29, 2021
Work on yourself, find out what makes you happy, and then you can decide if you want to put up with someone else who is dedicated to making your life a living hell.

treasurenat:
Something happened in the house am staying today.
It is my turn to sweep the floor.My neighbours asked me to pay 1000naira for those that would help me sweep it.i didn't agree. I brought out broom and started sweeping it by myself.One lady started looking at me with bad eyes,as I was sweeping it .And I talked to her that why she is looking at me that way.I told her that,that is the level of how you women have spoilt life.A job that meant for a man you wouldn't do it , you will say is for man.Now this sweeping of floor is woman work.you are still expecting me to sweep it or pay money.
They started shouting that I should go and marry .that they gave me one woman to marry but I rejected it.I told them that they gave me someone who is ugly and old,that they too have fine daughters that they should give me one of them now if they are tired of me staying single.They said that they can't give me because I don't have money and good job,that they can't allow their daughter to suffer.
I now told them that I am also planning for my life nobody should pressurised me to go and marry by force.
They said I am complaining about that lady the lady is ugly and old but she has job now.that I should marry her because she has job ,she would be helping me.i now ask them in what ratio.is it 50:50 or what,that they should leave me and stop disturbing my life.I have faced many challenges about being single self apart from this one.if person want to rent house they would say that the person MUST have wife.I knew many people who had married quickly because of sex,connection e t c.but some of them it was their parents that did wedding for them and even feeding them.but i dont have parents,I struggle to graduate from university,but because there is no job .i am doing teaching job in private school.Again in this generation i noticed that most ladies dont accept struggle guy for marriage unless they(ladies) are overaged or almost reach meanopause.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I refused to / Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Lady Cries Out In Pain. / Will You Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.