Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

"Yet He Hath Made With Me An Everlasting Covenant." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Yet He Hath Made With Me An Everlasting Covenant." (144 Views)

"Whosoever Forsaketh Not All That He Hath, He Cannot Be My Disciple" - Jesus / He Hath Made Every Thing Beautiful / Everyone Has An Everlasting Home After Death, It's Either Heaven Or Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Yet He Hath Made With Me An Everlasting Covenant." by overcomersfaith(f): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
Beloverh the birth of Christ brought hope to the hopeless world and light to the dark world. therefore we not without hope as Christ Himself is the hope of our salvation, somebody shout alleluia!

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/yet-he-hath-made-with-me-an-everlasting-covenant-3/

(1) (Reply)

The Queen Of Mercy / The MIND OF GOD in this dark age / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/01/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.