Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria 2022 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money Online In Nigeria 2022 (655 Views)

Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) / Make Money Online In Nigeria Get Paid Without Referral / How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria 2022 by ojjp: 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
I'm a very busy person who works from Monday to Saturday.
I need passive income especially with the uncertainties of 2022.
I need a genuine and easiest online business that can bring extra into my pocket.

Experienced online hustlers, pls help out.
Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria 2022 by gistsky: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
Take advantage of the recent Nigerian platforms and join Affiliate marketing.
Though you would still need to go through basic Affiliate marketing skills.

There is a free Affiliate marketing training on whatsapp where my colleagues and I did ours, totally free.
The tutor is a popular nairalander self.

Contact me if interested
Remove all the dots.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria 2022 by Onyexx3(m): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
ojjp:
I'm a very busy person who works from Monday to Saturday.
I need passive income especially with the uncertainties of 2022.
I need a genuine and easiest online business that can bring extra into my pocket.

Experienced online hustlers, pls help out.

In mid 2019, I started the quest of making money online, and in 2019, I paid for my first online course (Web Design/Development).
Ever since 2019, I am still on the quest of making money online (the faster way) and has discovered over experience, that you can make upto 20k today (just implement this at steps)
Create your own digital product.
What is Digital Product or Information Product.
Am not defining that, but it is self explanatory. Online Gurus would want to hide this from a lot of people. Don't let your skills as a copywriter be a waste.
Types of Digital Product you can create and make money
- Ebook: This is one of the simplest but I learnt it from experience, even with your phone, write about that thing you are good at, that your audience will be interested in.
You can write an ebook of 20 pages or 30 and sell it for 5$ each. Imagine 10 persons buys your course today (after the launch) that is 50$, converted to naira (approximately, 20,000) you have made in one day.
- Audiobook: if you are not good at typing (writing) record an audio or podcast, there are sites to help you out with this, all you have to do is talk about it and share to your audience for any amount of your choice.
- Webinar/video course: here you can host a video tutorial or share a video where you discussed the topic in question or hold a zoom class to deliver what they paid for.
- Software: you don't need to be a developer to create a software and make money from it. There are tricks to this one, but I don't want this post to be long.

Read More: https://www.onlinebusinessblog.net/create-your-own-digital-products/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Any Bank Investment / Looking For Financial Statements Of Quoted Companies.pls Help. / Stock Price Yearly Statistics Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.