Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car (2452 Views)

I Regret Decision I Made Today. Which Cost Wastage. / Ever Bought A Car You Regret Buying? / Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car by Born2conquer: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
2021 will be ending soon and the only regret I have is the Car I paid for in 2020 but till date, I am yet to receive the car, been story upon story upon story.

I’ve done everything within my power to get justice but it merely seems the Nigeria system have been tweaked to favour corruption.

Hopefully, I will be tracking the car dealer to his lot in kaduna next week.

We learn from the past and I will rather buy an expensive car that is available at the moment than do PREORDER or buy a cleaner car that would be shipped down

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car by Born2conquer: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
Do you have any 2021 Regret? Kindly share
Re: 2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car by DispatcherLagos: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
I wouldn't call it a regret per se, it's actually a lesson. I met a guy in his early 20 within the first quarter of this year, he was homeless so I took him in, clothed and fed him for days even without knowing anything about him. After about two weeks in my house, he ran away with my phone and cash.

4 Likes

Re: 2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car by Abiola2akin: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
I think you have been scammed.
Tell us how it all go down.
U get mind ho, buying car online haaaaaaaaaa
Re: 2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car by Born2conquer: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
DispatcherLagos:
I wouldn't call it a regret per se, it's actually a lesson. I met a guy in his early 20 within the first quarter of this year, he was homeless so I took him in, clothed and fed him for days even without knowing anything about him. After about two weeks in my house, he ran away with my phone and cash.
The more we grow the more we understand why the wealthy Nigerians have trust issues and why they hardly extend help

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car by Born2conquer: 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
Abiola2akin:
I think you have been scammed.
Tell us how it all go down.
U get mind ho, buying car online haaaaaaaaaa
I actually never wanted to buy online but I wanted a Tacoma and I searched every lots last year but i couldn’t see, I only saw from cotonou and this kaduna dealer.

The rest is history

1 Like

Re: 2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car by DUNKA(m): 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
Born2conquer:

I actually never wanted to buy online but I wanted a Tacoma and I searched every lots last year but i couldn’t see, I only saw from cotonou and this kaduna dealer.

The rest is history
Please expose the dealer and give us the full information on the failed transaction

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car by aieromon(m): 7:56am On Dec 28, 2021
Born2conquer:

The rest is history

Cityhood territory? Expose the dealer if he/she is active on NL.

Modified:

I see you got the link on Instagram. Sorry for the bad experience.

https://www.nairaland.com/6737065/lets-laugh-together-also-learn
Re: 2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car by Bigdre31: 7:46am On Dec 29, 2021
kindly chat me up when you in kaduna , so we go burst him together , there's no where he can hide in that state , I hate cheats ...
Re: 2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car by decub: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2021
Bigdre31:
kindly chat me up when you in kaduna , so we go burst him together , there's no where he can hide in that state , I hate cheats ...
That is if he is actually in Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car by Bigdre31: 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
decub:
That is if he is actually in Kaduna.
wise words from you ..but lets start somewhere
Re: 2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car by Born2conquer: 9:17am On Jan 07, 2022
aieromon:

Cityhood territory? Expose the dealer if he/she is active on NL.

Modified:

I see you got the link on Instagram. Sorry for the bad experience.

https://www.nairaland.com/6737065/lets-laugh-together-also-learn
I swear brother, it’s been pain upon pain
Re: 2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car by Born2conquer: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2022
Bigdre31:
Really? Thanks! Planning on Going next week

1 Like

Re: 2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car by skywalker240(m): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
Damn

I feel your pain Comrade

Please if the Aboki is a Nairalander, do share his moniker
Re: 2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car by Born2conquer: 9:20am On Jan 11, 2022
skywalker240:
Damn

I feel your pain Comrade

Please if the Aboki is a Nairalander, do share his moniker
He’s not a Nairalander, he’s kinda big and he has a big profile page for his company on Instagram.

I am planning on going to KADUNA this week or next week
Re: 2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car by Born2conquer: 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
UPDATE: he finally refunded me after disturbing him for over 1year

7 Likes

Re: 2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car by noobody(m): 12:44am On Jan 12, 2022
[quote author=Born2conquer post=109291847]UPDATE: he finally refunded me after disturbing him for over 1year[/quote

Congrats,sadly your money has lost value,but still big congrats.
Re: 2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car by noobody(m): 12:44am On Jan 12, 2022
Born2conquer:
UPDATE: he finally refunded me after disturbing him for over 1year

1 Like

Re: 2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car by Born2conquer: 12:52am On Jan 12, 2022
noobody:

brother! It indeeed lost value broo! I sent it to him when dollar was around 460naira but now dollar is 570naira but bro all in all.

I thank God I finally Got it back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car by Antell95(m): 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
Born2conquer:
2021 will be ending soon and the only regret I have is the Car I paid for in 2020 but till date, I am yet to receive the car, been story upon story upon story.

I’ve done everything within my power to get justice but it merely seems the Nigeria system have been tweaked to favour corruption.

Hopefully, I will be tracking the car dealer to his lot in kaduna next week.

We learn from the past and I will rather buy an expensive car that is available at the moment than do PREORDER or buy a cleaner car that would be shipped down

were you able to get Justice?
Re: 2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car by Born2conquer: 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
Antell95:

were you able to get Justice?
Yes, after more confrontations,
Re: 2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car by Antell95(m): 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
Born2conquer:

Yes, after more confrontations,

Great! cheesy Seems your garage is filled, have you ever thought about giving out your Car for bolt business?

I've ben looking for one angry
Re: 2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car by Born2conquer: 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Antell95:

Great! cheesy Seems your garage is filled, have you ever thought about giving out your Car for bolt business?

I've ben looking for one angry
I actually no longer trust people to handle my business for me, past experiences have been kinda unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car by alphabbey1(m): 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
Born2conquer:

I actually no longer trust people to handle my business for me, past experiences have been kinda unfortunate
don't ever give anybody your car to drive. Regret is certain... cool
Re: 2021 Regret, The Story Of The Undelivered Car by Antell95(m): 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Born2conquer:

Actually, there are procedures you neglected, which made it turn out that way.

How about i give you some collateral, house + land documents. as well as some notable guarantors

Atleast it's worth over 4m, but don't wish to sell.

(1) (Reply)

Car Pedal Lock / Thinking Of Getting New Tires? Read This First! / Please How Good Are These Car Batteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.