Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ (26532 Views)

How To Apply For A Major FMCG Company Recruitment (2 Positions) / N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month / Graduate Commercial Operations Intern Recruitment In A Reputable FMCG Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by 234GT(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
micflo28:
Most of you talking here are ill informed. OP I am a paramilitary agent and I joined 2019. I regret joining. Go for the FMCG job. It will help you build the needed experience. Forget job security, paramilitary is like military, your life is not guaranteed and I have seen my colleagues sacked for trying to wade through poverty in the system. I am open for more discussion for OP Alone please.

Trying to wade through poverty? Does that mean engaging in fraud?

3 Likes

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by micflo28(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
sisisioge:

Biko tell him about the length of time it takes for you to be eligible for promotion, where you go to write the exams,how you spend your own money for official tests and how much tops the salary after promotion. My friend too made this mistake, coincidentally, he left FMCG to join the yeye Road Safetu.
Yes, I am in road safety and I am presently regretting joining them. She can give you all the information you need.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by ChiefS(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
PSVITA:

Bro am currently working in a minning company and the pay is 123,776.42 with accommodation and transportation, but am still searching for a job with FG because of job security!
Job security is not everything. There's no need to sacrifice big opportunities on the altar of job security.

7 Likes

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by chariiks(m): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
emexodoms:
Please fam, between a Paramilitary job that pay 125k without any allowance for a start and an FMCG company with 165k + other bonuses and allowance for a start which is better for someone who is planing to leave the country soon(1-2years time)?
Bro please help me with the fmcg. I’m based in Asaba
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by sisisioge: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
micflo28:
Yes, I am in road safety and I am presently regretting joining them. She can give you all the information you need.

The OP actually needs the info, not me. I hope he makes the right decision sha. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by chariiks(m): 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
PSVITA:

Bro am currently working in a minning company and the pay is 123,776.42 with accommodation and transportation, but am still searching for a job with FG because of job security!
Bro help me with the mining job. Abeg if you go fit I will highly be grateful
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by micflo28(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
sisisioge:

The OP actually needs the info, not me. I hope he makes the right decision sha. Good luck.
He better settles for the FMCG. Paramilitary is no longer what it was seen to be then.

3 Likes

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Limassol(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
tunjijones:
Depends on the paramilitary... If it's immigration or customs, I wld go for it. With that u feel it wld be easier for you to leave the country as soon as possible as you planned.
Is immigration job as rewarding as customs? i know NCS pays well but i don't know of Immigration.

1 Like

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Obansy112(m): 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
emexodoms:
Please fam, between a Paramilitary job that pay 125k without any allowance for a start and an FMCG company with 165k + other bonuses and allowance for a start which is better for someone who is planing to leave the country soon(1-2years time)?

Congratulations!
Go for the federal government job and kindly help me with the company jjob please.. Help a brother.
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by jclassiq(m): 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
With a pay of ₦165,000 you have a slightly better chance of achieving your financial goal within the stated timeframe..
I have noticed that whenever someone says something about working in the private sector, the first concern people raise is about how the employee would be "sacked in so and so number of years." This is an unfounded assumption.

Of course, if an employer quickly realizes that you are nothing but lazy, unproductive liability to his/her establishment, I would think it's logical to give you the boot.

There is no right-thinking management of any company that would outrightly dismiss a valuable employee except under an unusual circumstance.

The key is to do your best work. Prove your mettle.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by nabeelbabs: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
Maroghene:

If u don't know, u should ask questions. Immigration,Fire Service and a few other Agency pays even more at entry level.

Any idea on entry salary of customs
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Lovenorth: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
A lot of people want to be employed by the same federal government they always insult

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by brandsoncharlie: 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
elbulk:

Job security is a myth, do you want to get ahead in life or just be in some place?
For as long as you are at the top of your game, no one will sack you just like that. You can be more than just a civil servant please
Have you worked in a FG job before, go and see what people who are in FG job has achieved a lot more than their counterpart, if not for this buhari regime that's slow.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by nabeelbabs: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
Limassol:
Is immigration job as rewarding as customs? i know NCS pays well but i don't know of Immigration.

How much is NCS salary
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Deocle: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
nabeelbabs:

How much is NCS salary

Entry Level is #300,000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by brandsoncharlie: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
Limassol:
Immigration pay is great too, but if you want to go to higher in position be ready to pass through some serious screening like exams and some tests then training, u will achieve a lot in 5-7yrs time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Newboss(m): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
Joyless004:

The country wey u wan run go... I hope they de use Ghana must go pack money from there ?

Poor people and money. Peace of mind is better than money. Whatever money you can make in Nigeria, you can also make it in a sane country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by letitrainnow(m): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
Take the first one
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Limassol(m): 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Immigration pay is great too, but if you want to go to higher in position be ready to pass through some serious screening like exams and some tests then training, u will achieve a lot in 5-7yrs time.
Thanks bro...
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by dickson2000(m): 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Childofaking:

i still maintain that no entry level person in immigration earn a salary of N125K

Prove me wrong
Degree and HND holders earn a little more than that across all paramilitary bro.
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by dickson2000(m): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
nabeelbabs:

Little above 200k
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Maroghene(m): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
nabeelbabs:

Don't know but I work with a top paramilitary agency and taking the job is one of the finest decisions have made. And my entry level pay was well over 125k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Maroghene(m): 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
dickson2000:
Degree and HND holders earn a little more than that across all paramilitary bro.

U see I didn't reply him. He is reinforcing his ignorance.
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by emexodoms: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
Say what u know please, I won't go further

Childofaking:
what do you mean by for a start.
are you an experienced hire or an entry level, because there is no FG Job that pay 125 to entry level.
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by emexodoms: 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
Stop talking nonsense please

All Paramilitary pay more than that.

Some FG agencies pay as much as 300-400k for a start

Childofaking:

i still maintain that no entry level person in immigration earn a salary of N125K

Prove me wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by elbulk(m): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Have you worked in a FG job before, go and see what people who are in FG job has achieved a lot more than their counterpart, if not for this buhari regime that's slow.

Making blanket statements is very funny. Yes I have and I have family there too. It's ok to want to work the government but for the right reasons.
There's a difference between working for certain govt agencies like NDIC, CBN, FIRS and the likes and working for a ministry.
A lot of regular civil servants that have "achieved" are into sharp practices.
All I'm saying is if all you want in a job is "security" then you may never get to a certain level. Life I'd beyond been sent for courses and owning a house after 25 year's.
There's so much out there why limit yourself?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
NaijaNaWaa:
I will take FG job of 25k over an FMCG job of 1.5M any day, any time. If you know, you know. If you no know, na mugu you be.

You guys should stop this recurring rubbish about FG jobs and job security. There's nothing there. Some of us have been there and still willingly resigned. When poverty hit una with those peanut salaries they pay there, una head go quickly correct.

5 Likes

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Mrsserene: 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
I repeat : Do not choose ANY and have PEACE OF MIND...

You too can be a friend to poverty..

Success has many father's but failure is an orphan....

You can be a failure today!

Start now... tomorrow might be too late.
Who offended you grin

1 Like

Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
ChiefS:

Job security is not everything. There's no need to sacrifice big opportunities on the altar of job security.

Just tell them!
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by emexodoms: 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
Please chat me up

micflo28:
Most of you talking here are ill informed. OP I am a paramilitary agent and I joined 2019. I regret joining. Go for the FMCG job. It will help you build the needed experience. Forget job security, paramilitary is like military, your life is not guaranteed and I have seen my colleagues sacked for trying to wade through poverty in the system. I am open for more discussion for OP Alone please.
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by membranus: 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
asobo1:
FMCG not FCMB
What is FMCG?
Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
Joysticks:
Which paramilitary jobs pays 125k?How much a constable in the police earn?
probably, it should be Immigration, NSCDC, Custom, Road Safety. Startup for graduate with these guys is within the salary range he mentioned, they earned higher than police.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through Jiji? / Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (dssc)applicants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.