Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) (48098 Views)

Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 6:13am On Dec 29, 2021
Boxing day boxing. Not funny.
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by ufotunang: 7:05am On Dec 29, 2021
ValCon888:
It is finished.
They are probably fighting over one babe with big butt using her ass to cause confusion amongst the children of the lord.
........abi..babes causing problem and confusion everywhere
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by ufotunang: 7:07am On Dec 29, 2021
GoodHardDick:
Not a new thing, e dey happen on a steady here for naija sad
....are you sure in which church in naija??
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by ufotunang: 7:09am On Dec 29, 2021
Maybe they think there were in the beer parlour
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by bitbillionaire: 7:59am On Dec 29, 2021
God1000:
Some people are going to blame devil for this.

It's the devil bro. Only the devil could have caused that.

I guess the pastor didn't take time to bind the devil well before he started preaching
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by chijokz(m): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2021
Oluromantic:
Gidigbo service.

American pastor in Naija native. Nice!

Lol, the punched guy no even care say na front of pastor he dey? Like, wetin I do you, I no know you, you no know me, I no borrow money from you, me and you no get business together. You just come land blow for my face. Forget church o, I go punch my own, you dey craze? That guy ancestor na naija-delta militant from warri weh slavery carry go america. Very defensive.

But that pastor get work to do o. I'm sure if he's the one that was punched too, he will raise his hand in defence. Nobody even remember where Jesus say turn the other cheek when slapped.
Hahahahaha! My brother you too funny abeg.
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by lebete3000: 10:41am On Dec 29, 2021
Deborah98:
Church don dismiss be dat undecided wetin pastor wan preach again sad.. me sef will kukuma stand up and come and be going home

Before nko, before dem use gidigbo scatter pesin head...
Thank God the guy no geh gun, na another story we for dey talk now...
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by Hollorunwa: 11:27am On Dec 29, 2021
You no go kill person with laughter,
quote author=Oluromantic post=108883828]Gidigbo service.

Lol, the punched guy no even care say na front of pastor he dey? Like, wetin I do you, I no know you, you no know me, I no borrow money from you, me and you no get business together. You just come land blow for my face. Forget church o, I go punch my own, you dey craze? That guy ancestor na naija-delta militant from warri weh slavery carry go america. Very defensive.

But that pastor get work to do o. I'm sure if he's the one that was punched too, he will raise his hand in defence. Nobody even remember where Jesus say turn the other cheek when slapped.[/quote]
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by Tunagee(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2021
No be US? Dem don chop belleful na, no spiritual issue, no poor leadeship, no bandits or fulani, no boko haram, no fuel subsidy removal, no financial hardship of sort. Why dem no go fight for church?
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by MisterKennedy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
Deborah98:
Church don dismiss be dat undecided wetin pastor wan preach again sad.. me sef will kukuma stand up and come and be going home

Merry Christmas to you dear
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by lebete3000: 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
Oluromantic:
Gidigbo service.

But that pastor get work to do o. I'm sure if he's the one that was punched too, he will raise his hand in defence. Nobody even remember where Jesus say turn the other cheek when slapped.

I gbadu the guy wella.
This one go watch wella before pastor talk rubbish for hin front. This one no be sheeple, e fit wipe pastor slap one time if dust comot hin mouth cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) / Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.