Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) (38550 Views)

How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics / Christmas With Chicken Head! / Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by mytravels: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
See This: Why Is It That I Am Not Just Lucky When It Comes Food At Event?

I am angry right now i am at an event and i have been served with chicken head, while others are served with half and quarter chicken.

It has been happening like this either i am served with small beef or something else. cry

Please share your experience.

Please take this forward

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Jidemoo: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
I laugh in Swahili grin

You even get luck say meat dey am

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Hamzashaf99(f): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
The caterer no try at all. Head and feet should not ever be part of an event food except for people who request it.

271 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Sekoni003(m): 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lol..try again later. You are at an event but the carpet/rug looks like it's in your sitting room at home? No caterer would be stupid to add chicken head to party food. Plus d last time I checked, chicken heads weren't included in frozen chicken packs (unless na the caterer kill d chicken herself sha) cheesy
My verdict: This is a shit post with intent to cause mischief grin

221 Likes 13 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by mytravels: 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
Sekoni003:
Lol..try again later. You are at an event but the carpet/rug looks like it's in your sitting room at home. No caterer would be stupid to add chicken head to party food. Plus d last time I checked, chicken heads weren't included in frozen chicken packs (unless na the caterer kill d chicken herself sha) cheesy
My verdict: This is a shit post with intent to cause mischief grin

Guy its an event, no let me vent my anger on you,lol. haven't you ever been to an event where the floor is covered with carpet?

Shift please. cheesy cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Sekoni003(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
mytravels:

Guy its an event, no let me vent my anger on you,lol. haven't you ever been to an event where the floor is covered with carpet?

Shift please. cheesy cool

I rest my case sir cheesy wink

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by mytravels: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Sekoni003:

I rest my case sir cheesy wink
grin grin better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by RawBitterTruth(m): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
Na base on who you be na.

Common! angry will you eat that fowl and stop crying foul,you ungrateful element grin.

Upgrade your life and go to better events undecided

Oya come collect small dollar go buy chicken tongue

By the way;U and the mod that moved this to the front page dey craze. angry

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by obembet(f): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
I swear u no well o l, after undon start eating the food, u almost break the chicken head now u are showing us grin. Am very sure that u for done finish the chicken head buy now.. If I lie, re-snap and prove me wrong.

U wey sapa don finish grin

Or maybe u no dress well

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by cescky(m): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
angry

Are you not a man?
Later you'll be claiming head of the house/family, enjoy your head in peace biko
grin

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Heffalump(m): 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
@OP you're very lucky to have gotten a portion, some folks didn't even have a single grain of rice talkless of chicken. I thought I was doing you a favour by inviting you to come and eat food FOC. Did you drop any kobo for me?
Don't worry, next time even water you'll struggle to drink.
Humans are insatiable truly!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Abeos(m): 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
What's this again. Op take heart you're head of the family cheesy

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Immorttal: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lucky guy grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by yesloaded: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
mytravels:

I am angry right now i am at an event and i have been served with chicken head, while others are served with half and quarter chicken.

It has been happening like this either i am served with small beef or something else. cry

Please take this forward

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by SultanOfPuna: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
In Europe, Chicken head and feet are considered Food for Dogs.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by kapelvej: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
mytravels:

Please take this forward
I think it reflects how lucky you are. It also happens to me a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by graphics105: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin
It means you're a chicken killer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Stanleyville(m): 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin

Feast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lol, go and wash your head.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Whazar(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Dem dash you money u Dey count am
E no complete?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by profdotcom: 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
U even get luck rice reach u

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by illicit(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Be careful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Way4orward: 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hahaha. All na meat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by chiefolododo(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
If you were invited , be contented with what they gave you .

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by LadyGazelle(f): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
This your dodo no done,try again undecided undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Deflames01(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
It is well sorry or better still go collect another one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by AZControversial(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin

A nairalander served chicken head...
Why do this to a whole nairalander

But if that's all the food you got... then the chicken head worth am.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Beastus(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Maybe they wanted to use somebody to prepare new year juju, so they did random selection. Lo and behold, na you pick the random selection.

I know by now you'd have finished eating the chicken head.

Nothing wey I wan tell you again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by muheeb01(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Can't stop laughing but chicken head dey sweet oo

Check my signature and profile for my works....delivery nationwide,my office is in oyo town

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Valfrankie(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
You shall be the head and not the tail, the first and not the last... You are destined to be a leader, however the influence of those around you could make you operate with chicken brain. For more clarity on this cosmic readings, contact the sages.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by WibusJaga: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2021

It's an honor my guy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Tomatoes I Bought yesterday For 15k For Use In My House. / Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper / The Greedy Neighbour: What Would Your Reaction Be If This Happened To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.