Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. (50048 Views)

Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Rickmann: 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mypeople2:
That is just the problem. Guys are always looking at the size of the boobs, backside, the pretty face and shape only .We do not care about the main things especially attitude and habits.At the end we will start complaining
OP you better ban that Zee World in that house if not, she not will not change

E tire me.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Zooposki(f): 12:11am On Jan 13, 2022
Willll:

So I go dress up for work, eat breakfast on top dining and you expect me to carry the plate with my suite go drop for kitchen when I get woman for house..?

I rather turn Reverend if na so the marriage be

These feminists everywhere. Marriage and feminism na two parallel entities. It can never work

Is the woman your slave? The way some of you think is just abnormal. Anyway, I don’t meet people like you in real life.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by favy19(f): 6:06am On Jan 13, 2022
frozen70:

Lol
no be small thing oo.good morning
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by frozen70(f): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
favy19:
no be small thing oo.good morning

Good morning my brother
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Mood11: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2022
JayPeeOham:

Seconded!!

Talking about carrying cross.. the thing is the OP is carrying his cross sideways instead of carrying in straight so it doesn't brush anyone... Mtchheeeewww undecided lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin
Oh my Gosh cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by JayPeeOham: 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
grin cheesy
Mood11:

grin grin grin grin grin
Oh my Gosh cheesy cheesy
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by UPMIKE: 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
Bros I understand your pain very well.
You should've seen these red flags while you were dating.
Well, it's always there but maybe you were blindfolded by love, her beauty and maybe the thoughts that she will change.
You're just starting and all these complaints are already present.
How long can you continue with this?
FYI, as time goes she will become worse..
Marriage is meant to be enjoyed and not endured especially at this your stage.
Here are my advice
1) Don't mind her, get a maid to take care of the house but she will accuse you of sleeping with her .
2).Get yourself a different television..
3) pay more attention to your work/business because you will see real wahala if you experience a financial problem.
4) send her back to her parents or wherever you got her from for a better home training..
5) Don't buy any car for her now..
She should buy hers from the proceeds in her business or she should bring a higher percentage of the car money.
Remember that the car maintenance bills will be on you.
6) Be in control of your house as a man.
7)Never you lay your hands on her..
cool pray for the knowledge and wisdom to handle your domestic issues.
9) Talk to her about your problems though I have my reservations
10) Bros, after all these and you're still don't have the peaceful and enjoyable marriage you desired,
DIVORCE HER.
The earlier the better.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Visasolution048: 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
Elsueno:

My dad doesn't care about all this traditional stuff, if nobody is close by he clears the table, if my mom or any of us kids are around we do it instead. He never Eats & just leaves the table., NEVER!.
in fact I jump at the opportunity to do these kinds of stuff for him.

Omo talk truth abeg...say sometimes your dad clear his plate when he is alone..No come dey talk one thing ..

Even my papa wey no send anything at all...Nor dey finish shaow pack him plate himself...That isn't tradition or any bullshit. it's normal in an African home..Its a normal respect to the head of the house..Unless you want to keep wyning yourself.....

After all the stress life throws at fathers...when him shaow finish, him go stand up..pack him plate go sink..Then even wash them...okay oooh...
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Visasolution048: 12:06am On Mar 26, 2022
drnoel:

Bro, nothing wrong with carrying Ur plate with Ur suit to the kitchen after all U didn't marry to turn Ur wife into a slave. Nothing like feminism there, just simple table etiquette. I mean, would U no expert Ur children to take their plates to the kitchen after eating regardless of if they were wearing their best clothes. Would U expect them to leave it for their mother? Abeg, men get a sense and forget certain archaic mentality.

Na this avoidance of certain things wey una termed "ARCHAIC" na it make una marriages now no get definitions. With this archaic mentality, our fathers with nothing controlled and tamed our mothers.. Their marriages were successful... Because they created their boundaries as men..REAL MEN....

They had guts...Pussy nor dey control them...They know what a man is supposed to do...and they kept to that....

But the men with the sophisticated mentality done turn skirt finish...That's why una marriages these days nor dey last...

Can't you guys understand there is something wrong somewhere?? Una pattern of marriage is wrong... Create your boundaries as man...No be by taking plates or washing plates after eating makes you a caring husband...Live to your norms and standards...Archaic mentality...Yet una with the sophisticated mentality marriages now nor dey last past 2 years...

Pussies with dick everywhere...No wonder una go marry wife now...she go dey fvck around like prostitute...Una go marry wife wey go still dey share her number for social media...Men wey nor fit give stern rules...

Sophisticated..... In as much as una try..abnormal can never be normal..Una nor see how e dey show for the society..T...ARCHAIC mentality..

Pusssiiieeeeessss
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by drnoel: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2022
Visasolution048:

Na this avoidance of certain things wey una termed "ARCHAIC" na it make una marriages now no get definitions. With this archaic mentality, our fathers with nothing controlled and tamed our mothers.. Their marriages were successful... Because they created their boundaries as men..REAL MEN....

They had guts...Pussy nor dey control them...They know what a man is supposed to do...and they kept to that....

But the men with the sophisticated mentality done turn skirt finish...That's why una marriages these days nor dey last...

Can't you guys understand there is something wrong somewhere?? Una pattern of marriage is wrong... Create your boundaries as man...No be by taking plates or washing plates after eating makes you a caring husband...Live to your norms and standards...Archaic mentality...Yet una with the sophisticated mentality marriages now nor dey last past 2 years...

Pussies with dick everywhere...No wonder una go marry wife now...she go dey fvck around like prostitute...Una go marry wife wey go still dey share her number for social media...Men wey nor fit give stern rules...

Sophisticated..... In as much as una try..abnormal can never be normal..Una nor see how e dey show for the society..T...ARCHAIC mentality..

Pusssiiieeeeessss

Lol, a child has no say when adults are talking.
Our forefathers used to say and I quote, "what an elder sees and keeps quiet, a child would see and be screaming".
My young cousin who some time in the past got married came to the family meeting one day to complain to the elders about how his wife (newly married wife) had no respect for him and how unruly she was.
The elders in the meeting only asked him a few questions like this:
1) Does your wife greet you in the morning?
My cousin answered she does.
2) Does she still cook for you and you eat her food?
He said yes.
3) Does she refuse you sex?
He answered, she doesn't.
* Then one of my other cousins added, that the madam is even pregnant.
The elders refused his request of them visiting his house to settle anything cos there was nothing to settle as far and they were concerned.

To say the truth, I was also newly married then and I didn't understand that decision at that time. I asked my dad why they decided not to go cos the said woman was a spitfire, a torn in our flesh and we disliked her.
My dad only answered me then, and I quote "a new bride is like a fresh wine. It bites and unsettles the stomach but very sweet to drink. It takes time to get used to". I pressed him for more details and he refused to say more.
Your inexperience speaks volumes in your writing above. You can never understand it till you gain experience and for you to do that, you should have lived with a woman you have wedded for a few years.
Good luck
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Visasolution048: 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
drnoel:

Lol, a child has no say when adults are talking.
Our forefathersathers used to say and I quote, "what an elder sees and keeps quiet, a child would see and be screaming".
My young cousin who sometime in the past got married came to the family meeting one day to complain to the elders about how his wife (newly married wife) had no respect for him and how unruly she was.
The elders in the meeting only asked him a few questions like this:
1) Does your wife greet you in the morning?
My cousin answered she does.
2) Does she still cook for you and you eat her food?
He said yes.
3) Does she refuse your sex?
He answered she doesn't.
* Then one of my other cousins added, that the madam is even pregnant.
The elders refused his request of them visit his house to settle anything cos there was nothing to settle as far as they were concerned.

To say the truth, I was also newly married then and I didn't understand that decision at that time. I asked my dad why they decided not to go cos the said woman was a spitfire, a torn in our flesh and we disliked her.
My dad only answered me then, and I quote "a new bride is like a fresh wine. It bites and unsettles the stomach but is very sweet to drink. It takes time to get used to". I pressed him for more details and he refused to say more.
Your inexperience speaks volumes in your writing above. You can never understand it till you gain experience and for you to do that, you should have lived with a woman you have wedded for a few years.
Good luck

Thanks for the education. But we are both on different paths... What I am saying is the things you people term "ARCHAIC" existed before us, sir. And it was instrumental to successful marriages.

Abnormal can never be normal irrespective of whatever citation you gave.
Re: Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. by Elsueno: 9:08am On Mar 28, 2022
Visasolution048:

Omo talk truth abeg...say sometimes your dad clear his plate when he is alone..No come dey talk one thing ..

Even my papa wey no send anything at all...Nor dey finish shaow pack him plate himself...That isn't tradition or any bullshit. it's normal in an African home..Its a normal respect to the head of the house..Unless you want to keep wyning yourself.....

After all the stress life throws at fathers...when him shaow finish, him go stand up..pack him plate go sink..Then even wash them...okay oooh...

So he would just eat, push d table away & wait for ur mom to come & pack it for him?...after she cooked it, brought it for him & also cleaned d whole house, took care of d kids etc.. abeg bros. respect women now, helping ur wife doesn't make u less of a man..How many minutes would it take u to simply take ur plates to d sink after eating it...No wonder some men just grow big tummy like say them carry pickin for stomach, it's just pure laziness

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories / I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.