Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,867 members, 7,838,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Nobody Genuinely Cares About You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nobody Genuinely Cares About You (823 Views)

Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. / How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely / Pastor Seinye Lulu-briggs Only Cares About Wealth And Not About Burying Her Husb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Genuinely Cares About You by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nobody genuinely cares about you not even family members angry

There is no month that goes by that I don't support nuclear and extended family members with cash and foodstuffs especially during festive seasons. But this particular Christmas that just passed I decided not to share anything to anyone and guess what? Nobody called (not even my cousins whom I sometimes send pocket monies) to even check up and know if I am doing okay angry angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Genuinely Cares About You by Jidemoo: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
You came into this world alone and na only you go waka comot.

Na only God fit no forget you in time of need

1 Like

Re: Nobody Genuinely Cares About You by Deborah98(f): 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Common move past this pity life of yours. I won't advice you to abandon them or do back just take it like that. It has happened and so be it. Do you think if we start counting our losses and what we get from our families that most of us will have people to call our own. Look life's more than this revengeful thougts ok. Person wey forget you today fit become your ladder to success. Life is just one funny but a strange teacher.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Genuinely Cares About You by LesbianBoy(m): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
OP, you mean even your siblings no call you at all even your parents too?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nobody Genuinely Cares About You by Brokeloser: 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
Such is life. You presence only matters when you are of value to otherwise you are perceived as a nuisance.
Example I gave a suggestion months ago about something but my ideas was shat on simply because I'm a bonafide member of the sapa club.

Fastword to this week someone(a millionaire by the way) else gave the same suggestion and his idea was awarded a standing ovation.Infact the idiot who shat on my idea was the same person extolling the wisdom in this person to my face for bringing such a great idea.Immediately his suggestion was implemented.

If you don't have money as a man then alone you shall walk.

Always remember life is not fair and nobody really gives a flying fvck

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Genuinely Cares About You by greencard: 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin

Did you have a cordial relationship with your folks before the money?
I mean did you guys relate well when you were younger and up coming?
because if you don't have that expressive love initially, you don't expect the sudden likeness to be genuine either , it has to come with the price (money) it came with.

But I also want to point out to you that , some of us (including myself ) are "persons of value", we are sent to the universe to add value to life , if we are lucky that people reciprocate same energy, fine , and if we don't get same still fine and good, but our mission in life is to keep adding value as we go and grow higher in rank. We don't really expect, we just keep giving as God gives us . If you have this mindset, that you are a valuable asset that adds value, you will stop feeling bad for flimsy things as unreciprocated energy.

You are you for who you are , don't let the action of others alter your nature. You are at the top for a reason

1 Like

Re: Nobody Genuinely Cares About You by anthonyuncle(m): 1:44am On Dec 29, 2021
the scales just fell off your eyes

1 Like

Re: Nobody Genuinely Cares About You by socialmediaman: 1:58am On Dec 29, 2021
EkehPraise:

There is no month that goes by that I don't support nuclear and extended family members with cash and foodstuffs especially during festive seasons. But this particular Christmas that just passed I decided not to share anything to anyone and guess what? Nobody called (not even my cousins whom I sometimes send pocket monies) to even check up and know if I am doing okay angry angry

Maybe build relationships with people who appreciate you more than those who value you based on what you have to offer them
Re: Nobody Genuinely Cares About You by Freelane33(m): 1:29am On Dec 31, 2021
Your life is 100 percents your responsibility. My rule : love yourself more and more an always put yourself first in anything and everything you do
EkehPraise:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Genuinely Cares About You by Kobojunkie: 1:38am On Dec 31, 2021
EkehPraise:
But this particular Christmas that just passed I decided not to share anything to anyone and guess what? Nobody called (not even my cousins whom I sometimes send pocket monies) to even check up and know if I am doing okay angry angry
It means you should work on your relationship with them or move on to find you other friends or if you are like me, accept that not every one has to care - when they care, it's good and when they don't, it's also good - and learn to enjoy your own company without worry. undecided
Re: Nobody Genuinely Cares About You by Spherical77(m): 8:21am On Dec 31, 2021
[quote author=Brokeloser post=108892523]Such is life. You presence only matters when you are of value to otherwise you are perceived as a nuisance.
Example I gave a suggestion months ago about something but my ideas was shat on simply because I'm a bonafide member of the sapa club.

Fastword to this week someone(a millionaire by the way) else gave the same suggestion and his idea was awarded a standing ovation.Infact the idiot who shat on my idea was the same person extolling the wisdom in this person to my face for bringing such a great idea.Immediately his suggestion was implemented.

If you don't have money as a man then alone you shall walk.

Always felt bad and disappointed at bolded
Re: Nobody Genuinely Cares About You by Truvelisback(m): 8:44am On Dec 31, 2021
Yes, except u are dead.
Re: Nobody Genuinely Cares About You by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 31, 2021
They may be feeling sad that you didn't perform as usual. That's what makes them human though.

You should have sent good will messages this year to test and see their reaction instead of going all quiet on them. Then if they didn't call to appreciate it, you can now conclude. Though they should have still holla and greeted you whether or not they received this year's gift.

Just overlook.
Re: Nobody Genuinely Cares About You by oazeez1991(m): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2021
EkehPraise:

Bro, situation like this is dicey. If they still call to check up and show concern as per u not doing what u used to do for them at a period like this, ur subconscious mind could still term it to them only calling, not just they care, but cos of what they want or expect from u. Or why would they call at a time like this and not prior to it?

Bottomline is, u are EXPENTANT which is not entirely good as one tends to always feel disappointed whenever such expectation wasn't met. Too much of expectations is what breed disappointment. Them not getting in touch could even be cos they try to be sensitive about the country present situation as it hit lots of people.

Just learn not to be expectant from anybody, and keep doing whatever things that is convenient for u. Give as much as u can regardless of whether or not they show appreciation, urs is to play ur part and leave the rest to nature. Just never inconvenient urself and always make urself priority over any other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Genuinely Cares About You by Havesomesense(m): 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nobody cares about you but if you have few loyal friends you are good.
Re: Nobody Genuinely Cares About You by ahnie: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
I worry less about people caring for me....life na per head.
Re: Nobody Genuinely Cares About You by Opeyemiextra(f): 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
EkehPraise:

Have low or zero expectations from people and your peace would not be disturbed neither would you be disappointed. Most people these days don't care. I raise my trust and expectation in and from people when they have proven themselves. Although it's more disappointing when it comes from your family (which, fortunately, I can't relate with) but you still have to work with what you have.
Times and situations reveal people to us better.
Merry Christmas and happy holidays.
Re: Nobody Genuinely Cares About You by BigYash: 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
EkehPraise:

You're lucky you knew early. Humans are after what they will gain from you. God forbid u nter problem, everybody go run leave you.. Na only ur mama and papa fit still reason u small. If d wahala still too much,them go leave you. Who no go,no know my nigga..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is It Better To Inherit One's Father's/brother's Wife / Single mom thread / Lecturer Nabs His Wife In Hotel Room With His Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.