Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy (670 Views)

Ayatul Islam Abdul Lateef Adebowale & Christian Hypocrisy / The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs / The Muslims Hypocrisy, Absurdity And Contradictory Argument For Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by Truthissupreme: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
I find Muslim Islamic prophethood very funny

They drag all the prophets in the bible to be from allah but won't fail to throw these prophets under the bus like it's Christian prophets alone

Look at this hypocrisy for instance Muslims say Jesus is not God simply because the Jews never received him as God when he came

But same Jews didn't even see "Isa" as a prophet, i.e he wasn't sent by God in any capacity so why don't Muslims also use Jews validation to deny Isa as messenger of allah

Any Muslim that can explain, because it seems this hypocrisy of what Jews think about Jesus must apply to only Christian's

But what Jews think about Isa is not a neccessary validation for a Muslim to believe what Islam says about Isa

1 Like

Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
what do u gain in this
Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by AntiChristian: 6:51am On Dec 29, 2021
Truthissupreme:
I find Muslim Islamic prophethood very funny

They drag all the prophets in the bible to be from allah but won't fail to throw these prophets under the bus like it's Christian prophets alone

Look at this hypocrisy for instance Muslims say Jesus is not God simply because the Jews never received him as God when he came

But same Jews didn't even see "Isa" as a prophet, i.e he wasn't sent by God in any capacity so why don't Muslims also use Jews validation to deny Isa as messenger of allah

Any Muslim that can explain, because it seems this hypocrisy of what Jews think about Jesus must apply to only Christian's

But what Jews think about Isa is not a neccessary validation for a Muslim to believe what Islam says about Isa

I don't even understand your English grammar. Jesus is not God as we believe God is far from having son, being born, dying, being helpless, praying to a superior authority by bowing down, etc.

It's not about what the Jews think! It's about the Islamic creed!

A lot of Jews believe Jesus was born by an unmarried mother hence a bastard...

We don't follow their thoughts!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by Truthissupreme: 7:50am On Dec 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

I don't even understand your English grammar. Jesus is not God as we believe God is far from having son, being born, dying, being helpless, praying to a superior authority by bowing down, etc.

It's not about what the Jews think! It's about the Islamic creed!

A lot of Jews believe Jesus was born by an unmarried mother hence a bastard...

We don't follow their thoughts!
This is the foolishness

You don't follow what Jews think about isa not been prophet

But same you would ask why Christian's take Jesus as God when Jews didn't

Abdul Jews didn't take Isa as prophet so Christian's don't follow what Jews think even though it's already in their Torah that Jesus was coming as a Messiah to take the sins of the world
Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by AntiChristian: 7:55am On Dec 29, 2021
Truthissupreme:
This is the foolishness

You don't follow what Jews think about isa not been prophet

But same you would ask why Christian's take Jesus as God when Jews didn't

Abdul Jews didn't take Isa as prophet so Christian's don't follow what Jews think even though it's already in their Torah that Jesus was coming as a Messiah to take the sins of the world

There's a context to that saying! And i have said Jews call Jesus bastard, do you see us calling him such?

And some Jews did belief in Isa as Prophet and became his disciples!
Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by Truthissupreme: 8:05am On Dec 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

There's a context to that saying! And i have said Jews call Jesus bastard, do you see us calling him such?

And some Jews did belief in Isa as Prophet and became his disciples!
you are just running up and down.

There are Muslims who call Jesus bastard when they believe it can pain Christian's.

Are you aware that the name Isa means bastard which the Jews used to derogate Jesus.

Mohamed the copy cat took that derogatory name that is why Jesus is never Yesu, Yasou', Yeshua in Arabic translation

By the way whether Muslims curse Jesus is irrelevant, my point is if his people say he isn't prophet Muslims shouldn't be taking him as prophet

If they must take him as prophet then they must quit the hypocrisy of asking why Christian's take Jesus as God because Jews didn't give validation

Where do you find the Jews who believed he is prophet, bring the reference in the bible I dare you because Peter and his brethren called him the son of God (talk with citations)
Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by AntiChristian: 8:18am On Dec 29, 2021
Truthissupreme:

There are Muslims who call Jesus bastard when they believe it can pain Christian's.

Are you aware that the name Isa means bastard which the Jews used to derogate Jesus.

Mohamed the copy cat took that derogatory name that is why Jesus is never Yesu, Yeshua in Arabic translation

By the way whether Muslims cause Jesus is irrelevant, my point is if his people say he isn't prophet Muslims shouldn't be taking him as prophet

If they must take him as prophet then they must quit the hypocrisy of asking why Christian's take Jesus as God because Jews didn't give validation

Where do you find the Jews who believed he is prophet, bring the reference in the bible I dare you because Peter and his brethren called him the son of God

Muslims believe in all Prophets and we don't abuse them. Anyone who disbelieve in them as Islam prescribes is not a Muslim. If a Muslim does abuse Jesus then he has erred big time.

Was Jesus called Yeshua in English? Abeg leave name translation jare!

I'm still saying that Allah says some of Jesus's people believed in him as a Prophet and became his disciples.

The claim of validation of what the people say is invalid. Jesus' family called him insane at a point. That doesn't make him insane.

And to the claim that people called Jesus son of God, son of God is a tittle just as in the beatitude blessed are the peacemakers for they shall become sons of God!

And righteous people are called such!
Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by AntiChristian: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2021
Mark 6:3-5
…3isn’t this the carpenter, the son of mary and the brother of james, joses, judas, and simon? aren’t his sisters here with us as well?” and they took offense at him. 4then jesus said to them, “only in his hometown, among his relatives, and in his own household is a prophet without honor.” 5so he could not perform any miracles there, except to lay his hands on a few of the sick and heal them
Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by udatso: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2021
Truthissupreme:
I have since been seeing your posts lately and I noticed that you are just a typical example of one who picks 3+3 = 6 from a source, turn the six upside down to 9 and then ask the original author to defend 3+3=9.

I challenge you to bring any unambiguous proof of any Muslim who said this. Must you lie to pass your point? Don't you have shame?

Are you aware that the name Isa means bastard which the Jews used to derogate Jesus
Really? Interesting! Can you give evidence for this?

Mohamed the copy cat took that derogatory name that is why Jesus is never Yesu, Yasou', Yeshua in Arabic translation
May Allah guide you to the right path.

By the way whether Muslims curse Jesus is irrelevant, my point is if his people say he isn't prophet Muslims shouldn't be taking him as prophet
I think Antichristian has already done enough to enlighten you that Muslims' source of guidance in all affairs is the Qur'an and not what the Jews said. Are you having a hard time understanding or accepting this simple fact?

This has been addressed in the last quoted statement.
Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by Truthissupreme: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

Muslims believe in all Prophets and we don't abuse them. Anyone who disbelieve in them as Islam prescribes is not a Muslim. If a Muslim does abuse Jesus then he has erred big time.
you are just grasping at straws

Should i bring millions of citations of Muslims cursing Jesus, (anyone who recites the shahada and lives the Muslim ritual is a certified Muslim, you are not the assistant of Allah)

Was Jesus called Yeshua in English? Abeg leave name translation jare
Abdul translation matters here, Yeshua is not just a name, God gave it because of the purpose it carries (in all translation the purpose it carries remains the same except in the corrupted version called Isa)

I'm still saying that Allah says some of Jesus's people believed in him as a Prophet and became his disciples.

The claim of validation of what the people say is invalid. Jesus' family called him insane at a point. That doesn't make him insane.
For the last time stop speaking from your anus bring the passages where Jesus parents called him insane, bring the passages where his followers followed him as a prophet

And to the claim that people called Jesus son of God, son of God is a tittle just as in the beatitude blessed are the peacemakers for they shall become sons of God!

And righteous people are called such!
No Abdul son of God isn't a title, allah never has a son according to Quran, and human beings are slaves to Allah not sons

I challenge you to bring where allah calls anyone son in quran

The "righteous" are allah slaves at best

Antiislam advocatejare make una come laugh
Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by Truthissupreme: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2021
So the Islamic hypocrisy have been established

All Muslims don't need Jews validation to believe Isa as a prophet, they use their Quran

But same hypocrite Muslims want Christian's to use Jews validation before believing he is son of God not using our Bible that even stipulates such in Jews old testament
Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by Truthissupreme: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

Mark 6:3-5
…3isn’t this the carpenter, the son of mary and the brother of james, joses, judas, and simon? aren’t his sisters here with us as well?” and they took offense at him. 4. then jesus said to them, “only in his hometown, among his relatives, and in his own household is a prophet without honor.” 5so he could not perform any miracles there, except to lay his hands on a few of the sick and heal them
Jesus spoke in parables while with crowd and he was addressing a crowd here

Matthew 13:10

Jesus’ disciples came and said to him, “Why do you use parables when you speak to the crowds?”

Jesus conversation with Peter while destroying every dialogue that he was a prophet

Matthew 16

15 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”

16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

17 And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven
Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by Truthissupreme: 8:54am On Dec 29, 2021
udatso:

I have since been seeing your posts lately and I noticed that you are just a typical example of one who picks 3+3 = 6 from a source, turn the six upside down to 9 and then ask the original author to defend 3+3=9.
Nothing like 3+3 here, According to Anti.christian Muslims do not take validation from Jews who don't believe in isa as prophethood

But they like to ask if Jews validated Jesus as God before Christian's took him as such

This to me is hypocrisy not the rocket science you are struggling with

I challenge you to bring any unambiguous proof of any Muslim who said this. Must you lie to pass your point? Don't you have shame?

Really? Interesting! Can you give evidence for this?
There are numerous Muslims on nairaland that curse Jesus in our domain here, if you want one that was public i refer you to the link below where an "imam" was the one cursing Jesus which almost resulted in a crisis

https://crossriverwatch.com/2015/01/religious-crises-averted-in-unical-as-muslim-cleric-calls-jesus-bastard/

May Allah guide you to the right path.
allah that couldn't guide Mohamed from not eating poison at kaibir

I think Antichristian has already done enough to enlighten you that Muslims' source of guidance in all affairs is the Qur'an and not what the Jews said. Are you having a hard time understanding or accepting this simple fact?

This has been addressed in the last quoted statement.
Your brother has done nothing except highlighted Islamic hypocrisy

If you don't take validation from Jews but believe your Quran

Why should you be asking me for validation from Jews when I also believe my Bible that came before your quran

Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by Truthissupreme: 9:44am On Dec 29, 2021
Hisbah21:
what do u gain in this
grin hisbah I don't expect you to have comprehension capacity

Run along

Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by Truthissupreme: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2021
Can you see the hypocrisy of this cult

An Abdul would be crying on behalf of Christian's that Christmas isn't biblical but same Abdul would celebrate eid malud Mohamed birthday and won't be able to show where in Quran Mohamed birthday was ever celebrated

They would become blind when you tell them that On Christ birth God himself directed men with his stars to go celebrate Jesus birthday because he is special

They would turn blind when you tell Jesus was presented gifts on his birthday day

1 Like

Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by Truthissupreme: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2021
Muslims would be the first to claim all the Bible prophets are from allah but would be the ones cherry picking which works of the prophet suits them

When they want to show their hypocrisy they turn the prophets to Christian prophets and start asking Christian's silly questions

One Abdul above was asking me where was God when John the Baptist was been beheaded, I knew what to tell him

But I brought out his hypocrisy by asking him where allah was when John was been beheaded since he is Islam prophet (the Abdul had to run with his tail)

1 Like

Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by Truthissupreme: 10:37am On Dec 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

Was Jesus called Yeshua in English? Abeg leave name translation jare!
This hypocrite that is telling me to leave translation would be the first to be asking me silly questions like where in the Bible does it says "Moses ate parboiled rice

If you show him where Moses ate boiled rice he would say he needs where it was written parboiled grin

This is the foolishness of the "show me where Jesus formed church" in the bible

But even when you quote below they would say Jesus never started a church

Matthew 16:18
And I tell you that you are Peter, AND ON THIS ROCK I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

Abdul can you tell us what church Jesus was referring to?

Could a messenger of allah have been going against allah by creating his personalized doctrine

Same hypocrite would run when you ask him show me where Allah that gave 5times prayer recommend it in Quran?
Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by Truthissupreme: 10:51am On Dec 29, 2021
P
Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by Truthissupreme: 10:51am On Dec 29, 2021
O
Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by Truthissupreme: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2021
udatso:

You see this confused Abdul here, I am only using Muslim logic to address Muslims

E.g the Abdul above that picked a parable of Jesus saying a prophet has no honour in his home and automatically conclude Jesus has certified himself as prophet by that even when it was a parable

By the way I have no problem defending and explaining all of my books which ever form you bring them because if it's from God every direction must make sense

Just like all of the Bible ordinances from God and his prophets points to Jesus both in symbolism etc.
Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by Truthissupreme: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2021
Pop
Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by AntiChristian: 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
Truthissupreme:
This hypocrite that is telling me to leave translation would be the first to be asking me silly questions like where in the Bible does it says "Moses ate parboiled rice

If you show him where Moses ate boiled rice he would say he needs where it was written parboiled grin

This is the foolishness of the "show me where Jesus formed church" in the bible

But even when you quote below they would say Jesus never started a church

Matthew 16:18
And I tell you that you are Peter, AND ON THIS ROCK I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

Abdul can you tell us what church Jesus was referring to?

Could a messenger of allah have been going against allah by creating his personalized doctrine

Same hypocrite would run when you ask him show me where Allah that gave 5times prayer recommend it in Quran?

What's all this rantings and babbling?

You are just too illogical and incoherent here! What is the theme of this thread and what are you saying?
Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by Truthissupreme: 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

What's all this rantings and babbling?

You are just too illogical and incoherent here! What is the theme of this thread and what are you saying?
o grin

Na blabbing now abi

The theme of this thread is Muslims don't need Jews validation to accept Jesus as prophet

But Muslims must ask for Jews validation for Christian's who take Jesus as God

1 Like

Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by AntiChristian: 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Jesus spoke in parables while with crowd and he was addressing a crowd here

Matthew 13:10

Jesus’ disciples came and said to him, “Why do you use parables when you speak to the crowds?”

Jesus conversation with Peter while destroying every dialogue that he was a prophet

Matthew 16

15 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”

16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

17 And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven

You meant the biblical Jesus lied that he was a Prophet? Or was he reducing himself to a prophet?

Moreso your Bible says the crowd believe he was a Prophet

Matthew 21:46
New International Version
They looked for a way to arrest him, but they were afraid of the crowd because the people held that he was a prophet.
Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by Truthissupreme: 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

You meant the biblical Jesus lied that he was a Prophet? Or was he reducing himself to a prophet?

Did Jesus say he was speaking in parables to the people or not?

Matthew 13:

10 The disciples came to him and asked, “Why do you speak to the people in parables?”

11 He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, BUT NOT TO THEM.

The people without knowledge opinion on Jesus was irrelevant because Jesus wasn't dependent on their validation

Moreso your Bible says the crowd believe he was a Prophet

Matthew 21:46
New International Version
They looked for a way to arrest him, but they were afraid of the crowd because the people held that he was a prophet.

13 This is why I (Jesus) speak to them in parables:

“Though seeing, they do not see;
though hearing, they do not hear or understand

People who can not see or understand can never subject the one who see and understand to their level
Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by AntiChristian: 12:04am On Dec 30, 2021
Truthissupreme:
o grin

Na blabbing now abi

The theme of this thread is Muslims don't need Jews validation to accept Jesus as prophet

But Muslims must ask for Jews validation for Christian's who take Jesus as God

I think I've told you several times that our validation lies in the Qu'ran and Sunnah. Jesus is a prophet in Islam. Some Jews believed in him and became Muslims and his disciples.

So wetin you dey yarn?
Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by Truthissupreme: 12:12am On Dec 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

I think I've told you several times that our validation lies in the Qu'ran and Sunnah. Jesus is a prophet in Islam. Some Jews believed in him and became Muslims and his disciples.

So wetin you dey yarn?
Christian's believe Jesus is the son of God because our validation lies in the bible not Jews validation

Some Jews believed in him as God and became Christ followers christians
Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by AntiChristian: 7:20am On Dec 30, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Christian's believe Jesus is the son of God because our validation lies in the bible not Jews validation

Some Jews believed in him as God and became Christ followers christians

And why does the Christian God need son to help him? Does it mean He is not all powerful by himself?

He even has elders apart from the angels.
Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by Truthissupreme: 7:23am On Dec 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

And why does the Christian God need son to help him? Does it mean He is not all powerful by himself?

He even has elders apart from the angels.
This one na another cry

No be this one we dey discuss

Can see you have been bursted so na to switch topic grin
Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by AntiChristian: 7:27am On Dec 30, 2021
Truthissupreme:

Did Jesus say he was speaking in parables to the people or not?

Matthew 13:

10 The disciples came to him and asked, “Why do you speak to the people in parables?”

11 He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, BUT NOT TO THEM.

The people without knowledge opinion on Jesus was irrelevant because Jesus wasn't dependent on their validation

13 This is why I (Jesus) speak to them in parables:

“Though seeing, they do not see;
though hearing, they do not hear or understand

People who can not see or understand can never subject the one who see and understand to their level

The reason Jesus was speaking in parable was to make many people not understand what he is saying and hence disbelieve in him and enter hell.

When he (Jesus) was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'
Mark 4:10-12

I think I have shown you the verse where the Jewish crowd believe he was a Prophet.
Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by Truthissupreme: 7:29am On Dec 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

The reason Jesus was speaking in parable was to make many people not understand what he is saying and hence disbelieve in him and enter hell.
Jesus came to give life not to make people perish

John 10:10
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

When he (Jesus) was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'
Mark 4:10-12
He spoke in parables because if the Jews knew him as the saviour God prophesized in Isaiah 53 they wouldn't have allowed him to die as prophesized

They would prefer to be worshipping him as God and indeed turn to repentance like the many who followed him, indeed they would be saved by repentance but it would be of not effect in their lives if there was no remission and payment for the sins by his death.

Peter alone tried stopping Jesus from dieing on the cross Jesus resisted him now imagine the whole Jews knowing Jesus to be their God, Pilate won't have dared crucify him

I think I have shown you the verse where the Jewish crowd believe he was a Prophet.
I think I have shown you the verse where Jews opinion who have no understanding was irrelevant to Christ by him asking his disciples "who do you say i am"

And affirming to be the son of God.

AntiChristian:

I understand! Quickly dodge and run away!
Yeah, we have already come to the conclusion of today lesson that Christians don't need Jews validation just as Muslims believe they don't

So topic has been achieved no need diverting

1 Like

Re: Islamic Prophethood Hypocrisy by AntiChristian: 7:30am On Dec 30, 2021
Truthissupreme:
This one na another cry

No be this one we dey discuss

Can see you have been bursted so na to switch topic grin

I understand! Quickly dodge and run away!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ramadan Kareem / How Do We Preach The Quran To Hinterlands? / Social Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.