Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna (29542 Views)

Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) / Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) / Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by KarlWest(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2021
Na Kaduna Igbo grin - anything for money.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by Freerhyme1(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2021
legend of the DRINKER grin grin grin dude will collect his 20k from bros Devooo grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by Dshocker(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2021
No competition in life,be it what so ever.
Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2021
POVERTY!POVERTY!THIS IS POVERTY OF THE MIND.
THIS INCIDENT HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH MONEY POVERTY. COMMON SENSE TELLS YU THAT HOT DRINK NA SMALL SHORT-GLASS THEY MEASURE TO DRINK ,NA HIM UNA GO DRINK 4BOTTLES.WETIN DEY DO BLACK MAN ABEG?
WHICH KIN COMPETITION BE THIS NA?,THE ORGANIZERS OF THIS COMPETITION NA BLOOD SUCKER SO TE ONLY 20K BE PRIZE NOT EVEN 20MILLION!. cry shocked
Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2021
Well wetin concern me and zoo people if not for the life been wasted anyhow.

All of you needs to be arrested and charged for murder! The buyer of the dry gin, the owner of the 20k and those involved in the gambling. All of you are murderers!

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by ufotunang: 11:09am On Dec 29, 2021
4 bottles of gin because of 20,000 naira that will destroy your kidney and you go to hospital for treatment and spend 500,000 naira to solve the kidney problem....be wise

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by muheeb01(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2021
He died for liver toxicity and liver failure due to excessive alcohol....who are you impressing on top 20k nawa oo

Check my signature and profile to contact me and my work,I have a very potent traditional solution for you on anything....
Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by Brandonx(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2021
Are you serious ?
20k? undecided

Anyways it’s what poverty can cause
Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by RevolverOcelot(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2021
jaeyking:
Drinking gin in a rush is bad.

That's just the truth...
Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by letitrainnow(m): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2021
Rip
Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by oladipuposadeeq(m): 11:12am On Dec 29, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
Wetin he wan tell angels when he get to heaven?
he go just tell them sir bros shayo na bastard shocked
Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by Bigcowhorn: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
POVERTY!POVERTY!THIS IS POVERTY OF THE MIND.
THIS INCIDENT HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH MONEY POVERTY. COMMON SENSE TELLS YU THAT HOT DRINK NA SMALL SHORT-GLASS THEY MEASURE TO DRINK ,NA HIM UNA GO DRINK 4BOTTLES.WETIN DEY DO BLACK MAN ABEG?
WHICH KIN COMPETITION BE THIS NA?,THE ORGANIZERS OF THIS COMPETITION NA BLOOD SUCKER SO TE ONLY 20K BE PRIZE NOT EVEN 20MILLION!. cry shocked

Writing in all caps makes it hard for the eyes to read your comment even it is a short comment

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by ufotunang: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2021
muheeb01:
He died for liver toxicity and liver failure due to excessive alcohol....who are you impressing on top 20k nawa oo

Check my signature and profile to contact me and my work,I have a very potent traditional solution for you on anything....
....all of this because of 20k.... nawaoooo �
Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by Donedeal1(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2021
Just 4 bottles, can take more than 6 at a go.
Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2021
Poor VA ty
Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by Gt321(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2021
illicit:
Hope it's not Napoleon or McDowell

Gin bro
Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by Deflames01(m): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2021
Chai ....Na that guy win the competition....... Foolish people everywhere...
Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by lexy2014: 11:14am On Dec 29, 2021
officialwdhtv:
A man has reportedly died on the spot after a drinking competition in Kaduna.

The winner was suppose to win 20k. Sad!

Joseph Barnabas shared:
"A drinking competition was held in my area yesterday,4bottles of gin n get 20k, d guy on his 4th one dled on d spot..sadlfil We buried him ds morning n move on."

How can they be doing drinking competition with gin? Both the organisers and the corpse of d dead man should be arrested and charged to court for manslaughter and suicide respectively

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by Bobxin: 11:14am On Dec 29, 2021
illicit:
Hope it's not Napoleon or McDowell
He's dead anyway, does the type of drink matter?

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by CAPSLOCKED: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2021
Uyi168:
... acute alcohol intoxication.
EXACTLY HOW I WISH TO DIE. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by EmekaBlue(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2021
adecz:

⏩⏩Only 4 bottles❗️❗️
i fear o

I dey down the medium one anyhow and i really doubt it can be full bottle . I for win if i dey there

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by Uyi168: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:

EXACTLY HOW I WISH TO DIE. cheesy
..you nor well..
cheesy grin
Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2021
One man too join food competition and died, I don't like anything competition
Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by Yoighaman(m): 11:19am On Dec 29, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
For gawd sake was he out of his mind?

just a shot is enuf to knock someone out.

I had this binge way back as a teenager, I had just started drinking and didn't know how dangerous what we were doing was. I almost passed out and was admitted and given drips for days. Till date, that incident made me have a phobia for drinking spirits.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by Oppy2k2: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2021
The guy was high to suddenly die to meet the most high God.

what a pathetic wasted life

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by Tonero231: 11:20am On Dec 29, 2021
He will enter the next world as the most high grin
Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by Wchris(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2021
D guy don high go meet the Most High
Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by sameks08(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2021
the person that set the competition killed the man and not the gin the love for money is evil

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by lesbiconverter: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2021
MISTAICEY02288:
He died as a result of greed and stupidity... How can you agree to take 4 bottles of Gin ooo, not Beer that you can even take 6 bottles at a go.. Gin wey be say even to finish 1 bottle sef no be beans, considering how toxic it is due to the Alcohol contents and percentage... People have to understand that there are some offers you don't take in life no matter how juicy they appear, as long as you think about the possible risks involved in the offer and you are not comfortable with it, turn down the offer immediately and safe yourself the troubles.... Anyway, Make dem bury am with the 20k sha, since na wetin e want be that..
too much GINger grin
Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2021
Alcohol content of gin is 40 percent

Lager beer is between 3 to 9 percent.

I don't want to do the math.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by treatise: 11:25am On Dec 29, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
Wetin he wan tell angels when he get to heaven?

He can't say anything because his brain had liquefied

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna by ikedisonality01(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2021
Unu agba lia la
Una don trycry undecided

Joseph Bar
[b]"A drinking competition was held in my area yesterday,4bottles of gin n get 20k, d guy on his 4th one dled on d spot..sadlfil We buried him ds morning n move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi / Coca-cola Advises Nigerians To Consume More Fruits, Reduce Sugar Intake / What's D Difference Btw Pasta, Spaghetti N Macaroni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.