Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids (48323 Views)

Mom Shows Her Son What It Feels Like Taking Care Of A Baby (Pics) / "Please, When Is School Resuming?" - Man Cries Out After His Kids Did This / Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
He should always pay the man for banging the ex wife's honey pot. undecided

Death to all SIMPS worldwide!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Kog45(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Irondome1:
This can only happen in America.
Na cos u never waka.....it dey happen for naija o.
Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by purplekayc(m): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
angry. I never hear of dz one before
Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Romanoff(f): 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
I remember a post where men on here were saying they will never let another man take care of their kids.

That if the marriage ends, let the woman drop the kids and leave with her new man.

I tried to be the voice of reasoning, as usual, na insult I get. Me wey done kuku dey immune to the insults or I fire back with double trouble.

The comments on the front page of this post makes me wonder if it's the same forum cause I am not understanding o.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by MummyD2020(f): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:
It's a win win for the guys.

Na person daughter dem dey share like Tom Tom like this

U dis guy
Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by MummyD2020(f): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Some of y'all that are claiming 'hardcore' 'hard guy' 'red pillers' on Nairaland are actually simps in real life.

E fit be say na one small girl dey control this one now

U no know say everybody na hulk for nairaland
Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Yohans(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Some of y'all that are claiming 'hardcore' 'hard guy' 'red pillers' on Nairaland are actually simps in real life.

E fit be say na one small girl dey control this one now
Don't even have a gf.
Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by adonis89(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
I don't know wat say but me I can't receive d gift nor welcome d other man to my house
Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:

na she decide to dey share the pĆ¹ssy like burial rice na grin
Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Oluromantic: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
Wonderful. If I come to this world again, I'll still come as a man. Men are so simple and loving. An ex-wife and current wife can never be in this level of understanding.

Surprisingly, if these two men meet at the bar, they may have a drink together. The only bunch of problem between the two of them is the mother of those kids who's the present wife of the new husband.

Women and problem. Kai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by mrkings84(m): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ryda:
I like how the ex husband commended the husband for taking care of the kids.

Our Naija women should emulate this character.

No be say you go dey popo another person pikin because no be you born am.

Yes o my brother, u arenon point!
Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Testimony1988(m): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hmmmmm, if it where in Nigeria, it won't happy that easy like that o.
Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by HRSweetness(f): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
redpillers won't like this

I am completely baffled at how the minds of these people work. This post is clearly about a man commending another man for taking up his responsibility and Mr. Ryda up there found a way to turn this post to a woman bashing post. Same Ryda that can't accept a single mother, same Ryda that can't man up like the man being talked about.

MEHN, I give up on these ones. Who raised them?! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ryda:

Modified I know you're pained by the above statement I commend the ex husband once more.

Please if you're a step mother and you know you can't withstand someone beating your child.
Don't beat someone else's child!

This also goes to those women who take people's children from the village with promise of taking care of them. But you end up maltreating them.

So many of una dey dis Nairaland I dey here for una next year

Nonsense! angry
That vagina gender is truly wicked.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Bimpe29: 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hilarious but truly courteous.
Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Redpillers, should we tell the husband or we should mind our business?
grin
Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Digmygold: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ubinja will rather jump into the lagoon than do this. The gay, frustrated ancestor.
Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Bamzyriches451: 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
Werey
Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Daxyd4realzy(m): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
How can I like this 1000X times..

No Peace to Simps

Yohans:

In the land of simps at the time of foolishness, the destiny of a simping kingdom rest on the shoulder of a young kid, his name is FernandezPablo.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Daxyd4realzy:
How can I like this 1000X times..

No Peace to Simps

grin
Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Freerhyme1(m): 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
This can only happen in Europe or America

1 Like

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Ttjj: 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
cool
Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Nicepoker(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nicepoker:
[s][/s] the
[s]
FernandezPablo:
If only wannabe redpillers can emulate that sensible man and stop opening different threads on nairaland..
Wannabe redpillers or is he a simp according to your brainless commander on this forum? grin cheesy wink shocked
[/s]
Nicepoker:
[s][/s] the
Can you imagine this.
Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nicepoker:
[/s] [s]the
wink
Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by xavuv: 7:20am On Dec 30, 2021
This is thw height of maturity. Weldone ex husband
Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Pataricatering(f): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2021
Ryda:

Modified I know you're pained by the above statement I commend the ex husband once more.

Please if you're a step mother and you know you can't withstand someone beating your child.
Don't beat someone else's child!

This also goes to those women who take people's children from the village with promises of taking care of them. But you end up maltreating them.

So many of una dey dis Nairaland I dey here for una next year

Nonsense! angry
see a member of the violence - ridden gender talking about violence ,.lol

Armed robbery
thuggery
Yahoo plus
Domestic violence
Rape
Murder
Ritual killing
Banditry
Terrorism
Kidnapping

It's always MEN .

Pls shut up

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Pataricatering(f): 7:55am On Dec 30, 2021
Kriss216:

yes o - no be how dem dey share you degenerate mofos be dis ?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Pataricatering(f): 7:56am On Dec 30, 2021
Ryda:
(AFF) ASSOCIATION OF FUTURE FEMALES

una go CRY tire!
we all know who cries up and down on social media about female issues !
Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Pataricatering(f): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2021
Guyman02:
He is appreciating the SIMPle man for paying the bills while letting his kids know who is truly their father.
I can also sense Okafors Law playing out here as his ex calmly records the event which implies that they are still smashing each other.

The man has also succeeded in reducing suspicion whenever he visits in his absence to 'see' his kids during school hours when the SIMPle (Bobo Nice) man is at work.
the funny thing about you lots is the way you run and marry women who will help you raise your kids becos u can't do it urselves but be running your dirty mouth when a woman finds a man who does the same thing for her
The hatred that some of you have for women - is something else.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by Pataricatering(f): 8:05am On Dec 30, 2021
chloride6:
Men no get issues from Day 1
lol , go and check How many men are calling him a simp - you people have 100 times the problems of women ..na just because your mouth loud and you fit spread the narrative you wan spread .

1 Like

Re: Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids by lkillbrokehoes: 9:51am On Dec 30, 2021
Lalas247:
Lol this is too funny
Nothing we will not see
Lol so you don't want to gist me what that guy did to you? alright it's okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Who Met During NYSC Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter / My Sister Is Missing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.