Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University (30442 Views)

16-Year-Old Scores 8As In Recently Released WAEC Result / Social Media Users React to Covenant University 201 First Class / Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by barojana: 11:39am On Dec 29, 2021
Covenant University, Ota, Ogun state is now a host to one of Nigeria's brightest academic talents who posted straight "As" in his WAEC results.

The student with an amazing performance made a total of 8 "As" in other subjects and 1 "B2" in the English Language Narrating how he came about the impressive outcome, Ronald Dosunmu said his success was a result of relentless hard work and dedication to studies

A Nigerian student identified as Ronald Dosunmu has taken to LinkedIn to celebrate his massive success in the recently released West African School Certificate Examination (WASCE), results. Ronald posted 8 "As" and 1 "B2" in the impressive result seen by Legit.ng.

The only "B" in the result was in English Language. Star student, Ronald Dosunmu made 8 "As" in WAEC. Credit: Ronald Dosunmu/LinkedIn. Source: UGC Sharing the cheering news, Ronald wrote: "This year has probably been one of the most hectic years of my life. I took so many courses on web development, studied and prepared for external examinations, as well as gained admission into the university, all while managing to excel in every single aspect! I remember the feeling of uncertainty I experienced after finishing WAEC.

Sure, I had prepared really well, but I was still a little scared that something might go wrong somewhere, mostly because of the African factor. But to God be the glory, everything went according to plan! My WAEC result was released 3 weeks ago and it was truly incredible! I got 8A1s and a B2 in English (One of the best results in the history of my secondary school)."

My success is a result of relentless hard work To post such a great result must have taken a lot of work, including keeping off social media. Ronald confirmed this: "I haven't been active on my LinkedIn for a really long time. I worked really hard for this and I am extremely happy that my hard work paid off!" Another Nigeria student scores a bull's eye, makes straight "As" in WAEC Legit.ng previously reported how another young Nigerian made 8 distinctions in his WAEC result.

The boy named Adeogun Kehinde Oreoluwa made the result at Ota Total Academy School, Ogun State. In the said result, Kehinde made only 1 "B". He has now applied to study Engineering at Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State. Apart from his great WAEC result, Kehinde also scored a total of 350 out of 400 marks in his JAMB result. The boy made the list of top 10 JAMB students this year.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1447644-nigerian-student-makes-straight-as-waec-gets-covenant-university-style/

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by barojana: 11:42am On Dec 29, 2021
Ota is now the educational capital of Nigeria. It is unarguable.
The best secondary schools are there, the best university is there. Hope the govt recognizes this and invest in infrastructure that helps those schools become more attractive.

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by KingAzubuike(f): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
Congrats on your admission into the best university in Nigeria. You're assured to be well groomed while your potentials are ruthlessly unleashed

NB; I'm not an alumni of CU but I admire their standard. How far they've come in just a short amount of time is also worthy of an applause.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by visijo(m): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
Congratulations..

Sometimes I know I am wrong but It's fun to argue smiley

7 Likes

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by explosiveskull(m): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lol
Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by LoudlyMouthed: 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
The mummy be like grin "..that's my boy"
barojana:
Covenant University, Ota, Ogun state is now a host to one of Nigeria's brightest academic talents who posted straight "As" in his WAEC results.

The student with an amazing performance made a total of 8 "As" in other subjects and 1 "B2" in the English Language Narrating how he came about the impressive outcome, Ronald Dosunmu said his success was a result of relentless hard work and dedication to studies

A Nigerian student identified as Ronald Dosunmu has taken to LinkedIn to celebrate his massive success in the recently released West African School Certificate Examination (WASCE), results. Ronald posted 8 "As" and 1 "B2" in the impressive result seen by Legit.ng.

The only "B" in the result was in English Language. Star student, Ronald Dosunmu made 8 "As" in WAEC. Credit: Ronald Dosunmu/LinkedIn. Source: UGC Sharing the cheering news, Ronald wrote: "This year has probably been one of the most hectic years of my life. I took so many courses on web development, studied and prepared for external examinations, as well as gained admission into the university, all while managing to excel in every single aspect! I remember the feeling of uncertainty I experienced after finishing WAEC.

Sure, I had prepared really well, but I was still a little scared that something might go wrong somewhere, mostly because of the African factor. But to God be the glory, everything went according to plan! My WAEC result was released 3 weeks ago and it was truly incredible! I got 8A1s and a B2 in English (One of the best results in the history of my secondary school)."

My success is a result of relentless hard work To post such a great result must have taken a lot of work, including keeping off social media. Ronald confirmed this: "I haven't been active on my LinkedIn for a really long time. I worked really hard for this and I am extremely happy that my hard work paid off!" Another Nigeria student scores a bull's eye, makes straight "As" in WAEC Legit.ng previously reported how another young Nigerian made 8 distinctions in his WAEC result.

The boy named Adeogun Kehinde Oreoluwa made the result at Ota Total Academy School, Ogun State. In the said result, Kehinde made only 1 "B". He has now applied to study Engineering at Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State. Apart from his great WAEC result, Kehinde also scored a total of 350 out of 400 marks in his JAMB result. The boy made the list of top 10 JAMB students this year.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1447644-nigerian-student-makes-straight-as-waec-gets-covenant-university-style/

3 Likes

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Vicogrin(m): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
I write CV at cheap and affordable price

1 Like

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by ImoleNaija: 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
I wish him good luck in his chosen course & career.

Guys, make una just jump & pass the post below mine. Na attention the person dey find.

4 Likes

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
Intelligent guy peace be unto him...note this is not a wannabe redpiller cos they are never intelligent apart from bashing women online they are as purposeless as nothing... grin grin cheesy wink

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by SweetBuns(f): 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
He shouldn’t let it enter his head
University is a different ballgame

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Creditalerts: 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
I don't fancy indomie generation academic performance because Google is helping things seriously now sad

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by symbianDON(m): 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Beautiful!! Covenant University is the new hallmark of university education in Nigeria.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by OJEEMAH(m): 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
We dey wait for public school graduates like my humble self to come bash CU.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Mopolchi: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
He for enter any Federal university. I no dey trust all this private university

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by dodoatirice: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Free of Charge?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Codes151(m): 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Congrats on your admission into the best university in Nigeria. You're assured to be well groomed while your potentials are ruthlessly unleashed
best Uni my foot

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Vinnie2000(m): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
How is this news Really? undecided

After ur WAEC, won't you go into the University b4?

Or it he the First person to get 8A's? sad

8A's in 2021 is like 2A's and 6D7 in 1995-2005! What does the students of today know? Do they read?
If I settle down set exam for this Kid in doz subjects, He will NOT pass it! undecided sad cheesy

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by totosucker(m): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
During my days in FGC Sokoto, i have seen students who made A1 straights in all subjects in WAEC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by OJEEMAH(m): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
symbianDON:
Beautiful!! Covenant University is the new hallmark of university education in Nigeria.
I keep telling people that, in the next 10years, no university in Nigeria will be able to match with their academic standard.

Soon to be Nigeria Harvard university.

I wish na this school I attend self.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by muheeb01(m): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
Congratulations...this ota get best secondary schools in nigeria right now

Check my signature and profile for my work....contact me on anything about your HEALTH TRADOMEDICALLY...

2 Likes

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Success957: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
Your village people won't like this
Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by tillaman(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by toluxa1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mopolchi:
He for enter any Federal university. I no dey trust all this private university

Codes151:
best Uni my foot

Ignorance sha!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Thinktwicemybro: 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hope he did not write the exam in special center

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Cholls(m): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
SweetBuns:
He shouldn’t let it enter his head
University is a different ballgame
my sister watin that one mean

3 Likes

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by siofra(f): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Congrats dear, you did well. If only these redpillers can follow your footsteps.

3 Likes

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Uyi168: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nice one champ!

3 Likes

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Uyi168: 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:
Intelligent guy peace be unto him...note this is not a wannabe redpiller cos they are never intelligent apart from bashing women online they are as purposeless as nothing... grin grin cheesy wink
You are equally unintelligent since the only thing u do is bash the some called redpillers.

1 Like

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by KingAzubuike(f): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
toluxa1:

Ignorance sha!
Are you minding those ones? They think a good university is one where a lecturer will fail you just because you refused to greet him.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:
Congrats dear, you did well. If only these redpillers can follow your footsteps.

What's this one saying?

I'm sure you don't even know what Red pillers means!

The young man admitted is a strong Red piller,, Red pillers are highly successful guys.
So what exactly are you trying to say? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day / Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) / UNN Students' Protest Turns Tragic As Car Knocks Down 5 Persons (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.