Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) (64206 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Moneyā€¯ (Video) / Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) / Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Sammydanny: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
A Nigerian preacher who has been making some buzz with her controversial preaching recently has made startling confessions.

In a new video making the rounds online, the preacher is seen telling her viewers about the bad things she had done before.

According to her, she used to cheat and lie. She also fought and smoked cigarettes. She went on to reveal that she was lesbian and that she also slept with two different reverend fathers.

She proceeded to claim she had seen a revelation of the rapture over 45 times.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NlDF687lWs[/flash]

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Pravedk: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ok. Well. I have nothing to say.

Let the pesin under me speak for two.

Nothing wey we never see

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Sammydanny: 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lol. You go like trouble well well grin
Pravedk:
Ok. Well. I have nothing to say.

Let the pesin under me speak for two.

Nothing wey we never see

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by DarkJeddi(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
At least you are not a child..

Many have been sleeping with kids.. angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Righteousness2(m): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
No Matter how Dirty, irritating, Distasteful, Disgusting, Fradulent, Immoral or wicked your life has been, If you will Genuiely open your Heart and accept JESUS CHRIST, the Blood Shed on the Cross is Over capable to Purge you, Wash you and Make you Perfectly clean. That is the Mercifulness of GOD ALMIGHTY.

As for the RAPTURE! Anyone who is carelessly living his/her life or saying this or that needs to happen before the RAPTURE! I pity u. JESUS Christ could show up anymoment, Any minute, any day now!
Be Ready and Live Ready! Because you Must cry , repent and Lament if you Miss it, but it will be tooo late.

112 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by floss(m): 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hmm
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
No Matter how Dirty, irritating, Distasteful, Fradulent, Immoral or wicked your life has been, If you will Genuiely open your Heart and accept JESUS CHRIST, the Blood She'd on the Cross is Over capable to Purge you, Wash you and Make you Perfectly clean. That is the Mercifulness of GOD ALMIGHTY.

As for the RAPTURE! Anyone who is carelessly living his/her life or saying this or that needs to happen before the RAPTURE! I pity u. JESUS Christ could show up anymoment, Any minute, any day now!
Be Ready and Live Ready! Because you Must cry , repent and Lament if you Miss it, but it will be tooo late.
angry grin

6 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Sammydanny: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
Apt!
Righteousness2:
No Matter how Dirty, irritating, Distasteful, Fradulent, Immoral or wicked your life has been, If you will Genuiely open your Heart and accept JESUS CHRIST, the Blood She'd on the Cross is Over capable to Purge you, Wash you and Make you Perfectly clean. That is the Mercifulness of GOD ALMIGHTY.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by cassidy1996(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
this woman again?

12 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Sammydanny: 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lol
cassidy1996:
this woman again?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hmm...
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by obembet(f): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
I think this woman need to recheck all her previous tape. She has Claim to be virgin, she slept with pop, now lesbian.

Her mata don tire me abeg

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by HEBEI: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
You slept with two different reverend fathers You deserve an award shocked

22 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by lasisi69(f): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by kenzysmith: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
See her big breasts

9 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by MufasaLion: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Shameless clout-chasing cunt.

14 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Guyman02: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
She wants to trend, who cares about whom she has slept with?
True repentance is the one you go to God in prayer genuinely without sensationalising it.
All these ones that will come out and claim they slept with Apostle Suleman and twenty reverend fathers are idiots, why don't they tell us about the Okada riders and Mr Biggs restaurant security guards they have also slept with?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Taylordedon(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mumu talk

3 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Wezlondddd: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ok
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by deepwater(f): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Please don't wear abomshot

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by loswhite(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
With her ugly body and ugly face

8 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Thinktwicemybro: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Thank God for your life
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by AsawanaDgreat: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mumu woman

6 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by chiedu7: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
lesbian sleeping with men?

U sound confused

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Clergyhood is the worst form of deception in the last 100yrs.
Celibacy is another terrible deception that has lasted 2 mellinium

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by ModelLook(m): 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hmmm....
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Mopolchi: 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
I think say lesbian na woman to woman nacking

14 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by CaptainAyub: 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
All these Zinc and batcher kiosk ppl sef.
Anytime they want to launch their business,they must bring Catholic or Rev Frs into it for maximum publicity.How they saw a vision where God told them all Catholics will go to hell cos they worship idols bla bla
Why not tell us about all the whole of the other ppl you slept with?
Why mention only Rev Frs?
That is if the onye ori is not engaged in their usual fiction.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Mike Agboola Prophecy On Osun Election: 'Omisore Is Winner' / 7 Psalm To Read When Seeking For God Mercy And Favour. / Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.